mlp dungeons and dragons. ( OOC/ Discussion)

DUNGEONS! DRAGONS! LOOT! PONIES!

This is a fantasy rpg game with ponies. I Will be the game master and will provide the situations and as well as npc dialogues.

Roles:

Barbarian: Stormchaser

Rogue/archer: BlackWing (RainbowDaringDash)

Knight: Bravesheild

Rules.

NO OP MOVES: it's not far when the rogue has to attack one at a time when the wizard can summon a meteor.

BE A DEMOCRACY: this is a team effort rp. No renegades

HAVE FUN

Character sheet:

Name: put you oc's name here.

Species: pony races. No dwarfs or elves

Role:

Brief history:

Preferred weapons:

Special powers/ablities:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Character sheet:

Name: Stormchaser

Species: Pegasus

Role: Barbarian:

Brief history: Stormchaser was born in the outlands. he comes from a long line of barbarians unlike other barbarians he is a bit more civil like outside of kombat but inside my celestia have mercy on your soul

Preferred weapons: duel swords or a two handed sword in case you didn't notice i like swords

Special powers/ablities: 

dual wielding

strong enough to use a long sword in both hands and crush a skull in his hands

Rage attack

medium armor

other attacks i will go into details later or in another post if allowed

hey puzzle if you want to get technical there is a spell that let the wizard summon a meteor—— here is the spell it is a level 29 spell called meteor swarm- Fiery orbs rain down from above, shrieking loudly as they fall. They smash into your foes, obliterating them in a storm of fire and scorching the ground it does 8d6 + Intelligence modifier fire damage

Name: Brave Shield

True name: Shinning Blade

Race: earth pony

History: having grown up in one of the richer family's of the north and like all his siblings joined the army. But when there was a treachery between his house and anouther they fought until the other side laid dead....unfortunately it was his. Now he hides true identity being the only survivor.

Preferred weapons: long sword

Special abilities:

-charge

-heavy armor

-defensive fighting

-Fear of the fallen(optional); due to how horrific his family was slaughtered those that know of the battle with run in fear(or have a debuff) if he tells them his true name

(forgot to add what his true name was)

First the the questions

Special powers or abilities are traits or powers you have that may unique to you. For example a barbarian would have a trait that makes him stronger. Like Bravesheild's unique fear of the fallen

Iv got a question of my own. 

Whats our limitations on gear? I know, realism. But, will it be like in actual DnD where you have a set amount of gold, and you will give us prices, or can we just start with what we want? Oh, and is it anthro?

The gear you start with depends on your class. As an example, (and probably what you wanting to know) Archer would start with a bow a dagger and a set of common clothes.

Your talking about base depth. I was talkign a little more in debth. With the bow, can i chose what type it is? Like, can i chose between a Compound, long, recurve, short, or composite? Or am i stuck with one?

Sorry, i like bows, so i can get a little over the top :P

Also, does it have to be a dagger? Why not a short/long sword?

Archived