Star Wars OOC

Alright. Well, i have three people, possibly four who are interested in doing one of these, so this will be our official out of character area for this Rp. 

Their is a max of five people in this, and currently we have four people in it, so that leaves one spot spare if anyone wants to join. I might let others join, depending on the circumstances. 

Now, the story line.

We are a group of 4/5 clones, all who have trained with separate squads, though as training neared completeion, a accident caused our original squads to be killed. Now, as the last five in that group, we were all placed in one squad. Now, a group of clones troopers, who don't even know each other at all, are paired together to fight for a company. Which one, is up to you. We are put into service AFTER the first battle of genosis, so we are not veterans. We are just rookies, our armor still shiny and waiting for some battle scars. 

Now the Rp will more or less be a lot of battles like Star wars, but just so it isn't the exact same thing over and over again, we will end up doing more.... special side of work. Though as we are only rookies to start off as, their won't be much special permission given to us.

Okay, now here are the roles open to us. Just because you are one role  doesn't mean you can't use the professions of the other roles, its just that they are the designated troop for that role in the squad. If your a sniper, feel free to pick up a rocket launcher and use it, but it won't be your standard loadout.

The roles are

Heavy.

The heavy is basically the squads demolitions expert, who also uses heavy weapons to keep the squad covered when they need to be.

Armed with Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon and a DC-17, along with extra explosives. 

Medic.

The medic is well, pretty self explanatory.  They are equipped like a normal clone, except that they have extra training in how to keep a wounded soldier alive for as long as possible, and they carry extra medial supplies. 

Armed with either a DC-15A Blaster rifle or a DC-15S and a DC-17, with extra medical supplies.

Sniper

The sniper is also rather self explanatory, though they don't hang back like you would think. They are armed with the sniper, and a normal carbine. Their job in the team is to take out the hard to hit targets with the sniper.

Armed with a DC-15x and a  DC-15S. 

Those will be the only three preset roles. I was planning on doing five, but im having trouble thinking of them, so if you guys don;t want to be one of those, feel free to make your own role in the squad up :) Just a few things regarding that.

No one can be a leader. Their will be no set squad leader in this whole Rp. During the start, a NPC will be the squad lead, though after awhile it will just be us as a team. No one can say they are a ARC trooper or anything. We are all shinies.

Here is the app form. Also, due to the fact we are all clones, our appearances are the same on our skin, but as the Rp continues we can get our armor changed so we can look unique, tho not at the start.

Name:

Appearance: (Can leave blank, this is for your armor latter in the rp)

Personality: 

Role: (Please, if its custom specify what it you do)

Equippment:

Name : Daniel

Appearence : Slim body, normal muscle for his age, dark hair that goes down to his ears, and light blue eyes.

Personality : Exetremely cocky to his real friends, he commonly jokes about serious things in serious times.

Role : Sniper

Equipment : Default sniper equipment

If the spot is open id like to join

Name: dx-49264, aka Wolf

Apperence: I'm guessing standered all clones look the same exept for suttle differences

Personality: cool and collective always waiting to get the big fish.....then blow it up. Would make a fine leader if he wasn't interested

Role: heavy

Equipment: heavy explosives, RPG, standard assault blaster

First up, the armor apperance will come in later. As we are all shinies, all we have is clean white armor :P

And i don't think both the Rpg and the  Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon will be a working combo. So id either take one or the other. If you want a Rpg though, i guess you could carry a DC-15S Carbine to complement it. 

Well thinking about it now he would be off set if that was ever done (if they were ponies witch i origanaly thought that this was going to be but I've been wanting to do something with starwars for a longer time then watching mlp)

Name:Stormchaser

Appearance: (yea thats ture about the suttle differences but if allowed mind will be green)

Personality: Man i hate doing Personality it's so hard but will do best. Loyal to his squid, tough on the outside and went you first meet him don't know how the gender thing works don't know much about the clone wars, just know you know there are clones but went you get to know him he is nice

Role:Medic

Equippment: DC-15S and a DC-17, with extra medical supplies.

((every team need a medic or white mage))

Its anthro, meaning yeah. Think Equestria girls appearances, but instead we all look exactly like clones. And yeah, storm everyone is a male in this, forced to be due to us being clones. 

And i think two heavys could work, though no more then that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived