Dungeons and ponies! (closed)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brave was drinking his joints hurting from the battle he barely survived.

He slammed his drink down and ordered another, he wanted to forget seeing his family being slaughtered

Blackwing was in the forest, his pray ahead of him,bow in hand, his quiver on his back, and his blade in its sheathe. He was currently in the tree's, silently following his pray. Below him, was a group of poachers, who had just bagged some animals. Blackwing hunted, but he had experience in doing so, and had only ever taken what he needed, or when he needed to defend himself. Whatever he got, he used, these guys, all they did was ruin the forests, and mess with all the animals who lived within. 

"Heh, can't believe that we managed to cage these birds... I mean, seriously" 

Blackwing overheard one saying what they caught, and that was all he needed to know. He quietly dropped from the Tree's, landing with a silent impact.  He then stood up straight, pulled out a arrow, and puiled back the string. He took a second to aim before letting the arrow fly, one of the two poachers dropping instantly. His friend turned towards Black, only for the next arrow to go through his shoulder, incapacitating him.

"Tell your buddies they better leave" 

After he took them out, he went to the cages, opening them, and watched as all the animals caged were freed, going to their homes to take shealter from the rain. He then headed off towards the tavern nearby. He needed his own shealther this time. It took him around five minutes, walking through the heavy rain, but when he got their he opened the door, walking in, dripping onto the wooden floor.

Brave looked up from his grieving hearing someone new come in.

"Welcome let your sorrows fill your glass and your bottle fill you" brave said to the archer before taking another swig

The owner of the tavern set another mug of ale in front of Bravesheild before approaching the drenched archer.

"What can I do ya for? Food? Drink? Shelter?"

Once inside, Black reached up to his head, and flipped the black hood he had on back, letting his mane out into the air. It felt a lot better outside the hood them inside it. He watched as the barkeep approached him, asking what he wanted. In truth, Blackwing didn't really KNOW what he wanted, all he knew was that while he was out of the rain, he may as well get something to get him through the night. 

"I need more then that. But this is only a tavern, can't expect to much. I can sleep outside, just some food and water would be appreciated" He responds, looking at whoever spoke to him before. He didn't reply, or acknowledge him/her, he just walked over to a quiet corner, sitting down at the table and placing his bow down on the table. It was black, and quite unique for a bow. He also took his quiver off his back, placing it down on the table, pulling out every arrow in it and placed them down. He needed to dry his gear off. After he got all his archery stuff, he pulled out his dagger, putting it on the table. That was the only thing he hadn't gotten wet. 

Well..... so far so good.... Just got to wonder what comes next

Stormchaser was in the forest nearby looking for some bandits, why because pure sport thats why. After he walked around for a bit he didn't turn up any then he turned and headed towards town took about six minutes sense he when into the deeper part of the woods.

After as soon as he walked in he did a quick look around hoping to find some certain type of ponies thats in every bar, Stormchaser saw beside the normal citizens and drunks, he saw the barkeeper and nearby sometype of warrior but he doesn't look like he's is ready for a due, he also saw an ranger in a corner by himself drying his stuff he doesn't look like much of a challenge. Then he notice the group they was a bunch of tough looking, trouble making ponies sitting around a table like they was plotting something.

Stormchaser crack his neck and walked up to them friendly trying to stir up a fight them against him and not being obvious about it. 

The barmaid had given just Black Wing his food when StormChaser entered. One of the thugs saw Storm looking at them strangely.

"Is there so I can do for you beefstick?" He askes drunk for the ale he had drinken. "Beat it before we beat you."

Brave looked over at the group of thugs that were getting ready to beet up somebody that got close to there table

He rolled his eyes and went back to his bottle

Blackwing was still drying his gear when that newcomer came in, and his food and water arrived. He put down his bow grabbing the water and quenching his thirst. After that, he picked up his bow again, finishing to dry it off before putting it back on the table. He had already done all his arrow's, not that they were very wet due to his waterproof quiver. He slid them back in one by one, and once every arrow was back in the quiver, Black then actually payed attention to who had just entered.

He was a warrior by the looks of it, and obviously one who was up himself quite a bit. He walked in way to confidently, and Black could bet that if anyone here fought him sober, it would either be close, or this newcomers overconfidence will mess him up. 

Blackwing proceeded to eat, but he kept his eye on the fighter, not about to miss what might happen next.

The door of the tavern opened revealing a beautiful mare wearing a large sombrero hat. She wore a red dress that clung to her body in from the wetness. And she had on a leather utility belt.

As she approached the bar. A curled up whip could be seen on her belt as well as a few other items a traveler would need. Magic lifted her hat off of head. Reveling gray fur and long yellow hair. her large horn glowed as it rung out her hat. The hat offered her face some but not a lot of protection from the downpour. Using magic she rung out her hat as she sat down on a stool.

“aye Santa maria!. I’m sorry for dragging so much water in here but please; if you have rooms I would like to rent one till the storm stops.” she spoke with a very strong mexican accent. strong but she could still be understood perfectly; and her english was very good. She rested on the stool comfortably; her body was tired it had clearly been walking a very long time and was enjoying the rest.

The mare looked around the bar her bright blue eyes scanning everyone for a moment as if assessing potential danger. she saw and ignored what could be a night breaking out and after a few moments;she stopped and looked back to the bartender politely waiting for a response.

((so how will battling work in this))

"exactly i when to look fo some bandits to be down on because i'm bored but couldn't find any, and you guys look like your trouble makes and could provide me some fun. So first i will asked if you want to duel me any of you can if so let's take it outside so we don't break something" said Stormchaser trying to be polite but his politeness most likely will go unfounded

((You type in your actions and I will type the results of said action))

The bartender nodded to Statica. "Yeah. Up the stairs, First room on the left is open. If you're hungry we have food."

The thugs let out a mighty laugh. "Look boys he thinks he can take us. Tell you what, go get us another round and we won't beat you and take your money." Laughing and splashing storm with his ale.

Brave stood up and walked over to the thugs

"How about I buy you the rounds so he can still fight you and I'll join"

Brave didn't know why, maybe it was the alcohol talking, but these thugs reminded him of the guys that killed his family and he wanted to hurt them....badly

Statica noded and smiled at the bartender "yes some food will be nice too; ill take whatever you offer that is cheapest." the mare looked over her hair flipping in a wet

wop

and looked a the fight about to break out

"my good sir" she whispered gently "would you like my assistance in stopping that fight? I know no business wants bloodshed at there door" she said preparing some gold bits to pay for her food and room

The thugs looked at Braveshield. "look boys. Its his boyfriend here to defend him." The group started to laugh louder.

The bartender looked over to see the thugs harass StormChaser and Braveshield. "Maybe. If the situation gets out of hand. But for now, eat and rest."

Brave Shield pulled back his hood relieving the wicked scars on his face

"Are you sure that's wise to insult me" He said to the guy that seamed to be in charge of the thugs

The thugs stood up and began to draw their weapons. This is when the bartender spoke up. "Oi. Snaketongue, you and group of cretins get out." He said. The leader of the thugs looked around, they had the attention of the whole bar, all drawing their own weapons. "Fine" He grumbled walking out the door.

"You big guy, you here for something?" The bartender asked StormChaser "if you were only here to start trouble get out."

(StormChaser this is your last chance)

A waitress approached Braveshield "here's that beer you ordered come sit at the bar and chat."

Brave turned to the waitress when she approached

He smiled to her and took his drink "thank you"

He then walked to the bar and sat next to a women with a sombrero on and took a swig from the bottle

statica watched the scene ready to leap off her stool at a moments notice. her food was brought to her and she gave a quick "gracias"

as the waitress went f forward to deliver a drink to one of the trouble makers. the fight was averted and Statica tried a taste of the soup that was given to her. 

then a large boisterous station sat besides her. not minding she was wet or seemed not to interested in him.

in between her sips she said

"you did the right thing senior; i can sense much violence in your heart but you put it aside and chosen to hurt some pony. that is surprising and commendable" she said as she took another sip.

Brave gave a confused look to the counter when she said senior "how old do you think I am?" He said turning to her and not paying attention to what else she said.

((Senior and señor sound close so if that's what you ment just take remember he's had a few bottles and may not be hearing her correctly))

Stormchaser turned and walked upto the bar and when to the bartender, "well one reason yes i came to cause trouble for any trouble makers in this bar the other i was looking for like a job that would aloud me to kick some butt and maybe find a team of adventurers, i heard a bar is a good place to do both of those things, like hearing rumours going around" said Stormchaser to the Barkeep

((fyi you don't spell it like StormChaser you spell it Stormchaser if you do it the former its like a first and last name the latter is all one name, which is what it is sometimes i just use Storm as a nickname and when i don't feel like typing his name))

"Well we have jobs posted at the bounty board in the corner, they don't pay much but its work." The bartender replied pointing to a wooden board with five pieces paper nailed to it. "As for an adventure group your going to have to ask around yourself."

The waitress approached BlackWing. "Is there anything else you need before we show you to the stall we have for you."

(Brave were going to skip you because you're waiting for Auger)

Archived