SWMLP (Private)

Just like Budweiser, here we go, its Star Wars crossed with MLP. Its Human but with the pony tail and ears, Earth Ponies are known for their near super strength, Pegasi are faster and have a higher jumping ability (means they dont have wings), Unicorns have a gem on their forehead in place of a horn and are more talented in the Force arts. The same goes for other races, Batponies, Griffins, Dragons, ect. There are three factions; Jedi, Sith, and The Fallen (Jedi who dont follow the code all too well, and Sith who have good hearts, a balance between the two). The Jedi have a temple in Canterlot, the Sith have their own moving fortress, and the Fallen have a hidden base in which they confront the other two factions. Choose your side, please try not to make all your OC's a Fallen and they must start out as either a Sith or Jedi first, and there are only two Sith technically, A Master and an Apprentice. The other Siths are known as Acolytes, Warriors, or War Lords. As well as their droid army of course. The Jedi have their Padawans, Knights, and Masters. Also they have their Clone Troopers. The Fallen just have a Leader, A Fallen Jedi knight or an Enlightened Sith warrior, and their spartan army of phalanx saber soldiers. The color of your lightsaber depends on what you favor; Red is an all around Sith color and they dont fancy any other color besides Red. Blue boosts your saber skills, Green boosts your Force powers, Purple is a balance of both and is known to be quite powerful in the right hands. Yellow is used for the Jedi Sentinels improving their enhanced skill against other saber users, which is why they are solely used as Recovery and Guardsmen. Orange is the color used by the Fallen alone and is still unknown of its power enhancement. Silver and Black are extremely rare and are also unknown of its enhancements to its wielder, only two or three have ever been actually seen, because of its high target value. Lets begin.

A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...

Since the beginning of time, there has been the Force. A power that can do wonders and is even considered magical. It surrounds us all and dwells within us, and like a coin, it has two sides. The Jedi, an Order of Force wielders who serve and protect the world from those who threaten it, following the path of Light and seek to spread peace and prosperity by living up to the seven heavenly virtues. The Sith, an Order of Force wielders who are consumed by their hatred and anger, only caring for themselves spreading violence and chaos as they expand their Rule, allowing themselves to follow the seven deadly sins. Both sides use a weapon called a Lightsaber, for both sides it is their greatest weapon, a focused blade of pure energy that can cut through virtually anything. For as long as anyone can remember, they have been at war with each other, taking turns with their numerous lengths of rule over the earth. Then just 25 years ago, a Jedi named Nameless Trax, fell from the path of Light and created a faction of Fallen Jedi devoted to creating balance on earth. Occasionally accepting in Sith who had seen the light and chose to find their balance. Now, these three factions battle for their beliefs, relentless in not letting the other two get a foothold...

5 years prior to the present day, aboard a Fallen Ship, a story begins. The Prideful Grey Father giving his sons little recognition, the white Son who resents his father, and the black Son who remains loyal to both. Like a moment frozen in time, the white Son leaps at his Grey father swinging with his Orange Lightsaber to behead the father, his eyes turned amber as the dark side of the force claims him. A black Son reaching out with the force to prevent his dear brother from making a big mistake. And a Grey Father, looking away from them, simply teaching his Sons their lessons. For the past 20 years the Twin brothers have grown up together, played together, fought together, and bled together. They slayed many foes, Jedi and Sith alike while leading the Fallen Forces, they were known well by the other factions. As time quickens, the White Son is pulled back by the Black Son, they clashed with their orange sabers before the White Son scores his twin brother across the chest. As their eyes meet, the White Son comes back from his moment of darkness only to see the horror he has done to his beloved brother, he catches the Black Son holding his hand until it goes limp. The White Son can only watch as his brother falls backwards into the deep hollow of the ship, falling to his knees his emotions unraveling as he realized what he had just done. Then, the Grey Father stands before the White Son, looking down on him and extending out a hand. "Come with me, My Son."

Present time...

In the ruins of an ancient city, a group of Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors battle it out amongst the vine ridden stone city...

25 year old Pegasi Jedi Knight Oakly, parries with a Sith warrior, they held each other for a couple seconds before Oakly pushed him off using his force push. Oakly wore a full face mask which he claimed was for medical reasons, no Jedi has ever seen his face since he joined the Order four years ago. He wore dark brown black lined traditional Jedi robes reinforced with white clone trooper armor on his shins, forearms, and chest. He wielded a single blue Lightsaber but has been seen on occasion carrying another that was obviously not made in the Jedi temple like everyone else's, he has never been seen using it and no one knows what color. Oakly swished around his saber and sped forward meeting the Sith warrior in a clash of red and blue.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another sith warrior crept up behind Oakly attempting to stab him in the back, but before he could a massive force push threw him to the ground. It came from a figure cloaked in black leather armor and a face hidden by veil and hood. A green saber lit up as Kane leaped for the sith, parrying with him and delivering a flurry of strikes that the sith tried to defend.

Oakly backed up against Kane, "Calling it a little close there Kane, Duck!" He warned as he bent backwards over Kanes back as the Siths saber went over him, Oakly rolled over Kane kicking the other Sith away then force pushing the other away.

Kane jumped high in the air and landed in the middle of three other sith, knocking them all apart and stabbing one of them through the chest. "We struck gold on these guys. Never seen this many in one place."

Oakly ran up to a Sith jumping and kicking him in the face while slashing another Sith across the chest, he landed into a roll and cut another Sith clean in half. "Its the temple, legend says there's a Sith Master buried within, they must be after his Lightsaber. Come on, lets go check on the Girls, Master Lykos seems to have things covered here." Oakly said as a massive werewolf with a large purple saber tore through the Sith Warriors like a hot knife through butter, "You two help the others, I will take care of these ones here." Master Lykos told them as he crushed the head of a Sith Warrior. Oakly bowed to him slightly,"Yes Master." He then looked at Kane motioning for them go.

Higher up the Temple, 24 year old Jedi Knight Hazel Feather, wielded a double bladed blue lightsaber against two Sith warriors.

Kane cut down a sith and jumped back up to Oakly. "Let's go."

Behind Hazel landed two other Jedi landed. Knight Autumn Rain cut down a Sith with a green saber while Knight Silverthorn Fallenstar slice down two others with two blue sabers. "These guys are fun." Silverthorn commented.

"Stay focused girls, don't underestimate them." Hazel told them, suddenly a shadow loomed over them as a heavily armored Sith War Lord came down towards them. He zapped Autumn and Silver away with a burst of force lightning, then parryed with Hazel but the hit was too heavy and knocked Hazel back. The War Lord ran up to Hazel bring down his red saber, suddenly Oakly leaped an incredible distance to land beside Hazel and stop The War Lord just in time. The War Lord had the head gem of a Sith Inquisitor, his eyes were a dark yellow by all the hate he had through the dark side of the Force, "Foolish Jedi scum, you will not keep us from our goal, now die!" Oakly lifted up and the two began dualing, then The War Lord force threw Oakly back crashing into and through the temple wall. Hazel got up and charged the War Lord, he would be hard to fight since they were known to be the equivalent of a Jedi Master.

"You're all fools if you think you can defeat me-" The War Lord was interrupted as Hazel round house kicked him square in the face making him stumble back dumbfounded for Autumn and Silver to finish. Hazel then perked up, "Wait wheres Oakly?"

Oakly groaned as he pulled himself out from underneath a pile of rubble, he looked around seeing himself inside the temple, "F***." Suddenly the wish of a lightsaber sound from the darkness as the red glow lit up a tall figure, a griffon burning dark yellow eyes stood with several other Sith Warriors around him all pulling out their sabers. Oakly stood up and grabbed his saber, "Double F***...." He cursed under his breath, this wasn't no ordinary Sith, this was Darth Malacath, the Second Dark Lord of the Sith. "I take it you're looking for the Ancient Siths Lightsaber?" Oakly asked gripping his saber ready to fight, his left hand itching to grab his other saber. Malacath chuckled but didnt even smile, "Looking? I've already found it." He said as he pulled out another handle, as he activated it, the red energy blade sparked with electricity and gave off a powerful wave of darkness. Oakly felt his body trembling but he remained calm and still, the dark side of the forces presence grew overwhelmingly stronger.

Master Lykos paused and sniffed the air, he whimpered a little before pressing his communicater, "This is Master Lykos, they have it, all Jedi retreat. Thats a Direct order, all Jedi retreat back to the ship, the mission is lost." He said regretfully as he twisted the neck of the Sith warrior he had under his arm. He then let out a booming howl signalling the retreat.

Oakly froze up as Master Lykos's voice echoed around the temple walls as his message sounded from his wrist comunicater, "Triple F***." Malacath raised the powerful saber and pointed it at Oakly, "Too bad you wont have that chance, Jedi scum." From the swords tip a blast of force lightning beamed out towards Oakly, but his attempt to block with his Lightsaber was useless as he was blown striaght back crashing through more tunnel walls. "Kill him." Malacath ordered as his several Sith warriors ran to hunt down Oakly.

Silverthorn quickly sliced off the War Lords arms and legs before Autumn stabbed him through the chest. They heard the call on their headsets. "Dang, looks like we're pulling out."

The sith Warriors were suddenly blown away as Kane blasted them all back into a wall with a powerful force push. "Cmon, let's get out of here." He said to Oakly.

Oakly held Kane to the side a powerful blast of lightning passed them by and blew a hole in the wall. "Agreed." He said as they ran down the hall.

The other Jedi retreated to the ship with Master Lykos, "Hold on, wheres Oakly and Kane?" Hazel asked as she boarded.

"Oakly, where are you?" Lykos's voice came over his communicater, "We're heading towards the east side, meet you there." Oakly responded as they turned the corner just in time to dodge a blast of lightning. At the end of the tunnel was an opening where the Jedi ship hovered waiting for them, Oakl slowed down and used the force to cave in the tunnel behind them, but as he started to run the cave in was blown down by lightning. "Quadruple-" "Shut up and Run!" Hazels voice interrupted him. "Running." Oakly meeped.

The ship lifted off and flew high up over the trees heading towards Canterlot. Oakly got up dusting himself off, "It was Malacath, he got to the tomb before we could." Lykos shook his head, "Do not blame yourself Oakly, one loss does not determine the fate of the war, we will have our chance. For now I want you and Kane to come with me to make our report to the council." Lykos told them, Hazel punched him in shoulder in congrats, it wasnt everyday Jedi Knights got to report to the Council.

"The lightsaber falling into their hands can't be good. We better keep our eyes on sith activity and monitor their movements." Autumn said, opening a screen with a projection of a map.

((Are we doing actual Star Wars rules where theirs no romance? Or are we doing our own thing?))

((There can be Romance, but for Jedi its Frowned upon, so the whole secretive thing goes for that.))

"Indeed." Master Lykos agreed nodding his head and running his claws through his long beard, "Upon arrival I want you all to get some rest and cool down, meditate and recollect on this recent battle, always remember that knowledge is power. Oakly and Kane, you will do the same, after our report to the Council." Hazel nodded and dipped her head along with other several Jedi Knights with them, Oakly dipped his head, "Yes Master."

((If you've read any post-Return of the Jedi stuff, the new Jedi Order was cool with relationships. Even Luke got married and had kids. Just wondering if you were going that route.))

Kane looked at Oakly. "This must be serious if the council wants us. I've never felt such discourse in the force."

((Yeah, Im just doing some old school rules to add suspense for that kinda stuff.))

"I feel it too, that Lightsaber was powerful, and the fact that Malacath himself was there doesn't make things any better. I fear we are all in more danger now more than ever." Oakly said turning to Kane, his hand accidentally touching Hazels causing her to blush bright red and squeal a tiny bit.

The ship soon landed back at the Jedi Temple and Kane got up to leave. "Well, we better go see the council." He said to Oakly. Silverthorn and Autumn departed and headed for their chambers.

Hazel ran to catch up with Autumn and Silverthorn, "Hey girls."

Oakly nodded to him and they followed Master Lykos to the Council Tower. As they walked, only five of the 13 Council Members were there seated, Master Lykos went his seat as Oakly and Kane stood in the center. The Council Leader, Jedi Master Sylis, an old unicorn stallion with dark skin and white hair, looked up at the young jedi. "Evening Young ones, I sensed the mission did not go so well?" He asked even though he already sensed the worst. Oakly bowed, "Master Sylis, Malacath beat us to the Lightsaber, his skills were beyond my own." He reported. Sylis and the other council members glanced at eachother, then a bat pony mare named Clear Sky spoke up, "All is not lost young Jedi, you sustained no losses or casualties, while the Sith are now fewer in numbers." A tall Griffon, Jedi Master Angel, nodded in agreement, "Do not be hard on yourself for the loss of the Lightsaber, a weapon is only powerful when in skilled hands, though in your case it actually it is." He admitted truthfully. Oakly groaned, "Jedi Knight Kane, what are your thoughts on how we should proceed?" Sylis asked questionably.

((Theres two more spots for Council members if you want to put them in now, also theres 7 others but we'll get to them later))

Kane was about to speak, but felt a presence nearby as he quickly gathered his thoughts for a better idea. "I believe we should not engage the sith further until we learn more about their motives. Charging in blindly will lead to more death and destruction. We must learn what their plan is for this lightsaber and what Malacath plans to do." He said wisely. Suddenly he felt the presence behind him as he turned and saw Jedi Master Soulscream. "Wise words, my apprentice." He said telepathically as he took a seat.

Autumn smiled sweetly at Hazel. "Hey Hazel, good work out there." She said to her as Silverthorn walked up beside her. "Beautiful yet dangerous, eh Haze?" Silverthorn teased as she touched her hip to Hazel's with a sly smirk.

Sylis nodded in agreement, "Yes yes, very smart indeed. Master Angel will inform our frontlines of this imminent danger. Meanwhile, you two are dismissed, I hear you all fought well today, good job." Oakly took a bow, "Thank you Master." He said before turning to leave the council room. Suddenly holograms of the other Council Members appeared in their seats ready for a meeting, Jedi Master Octavia Melodys hologram caught Oaklys attention and he shyed away turning his head away.

Hazel blushed a little and rubbed her arm, "Thanks, I'm applying what I was taught.... Just wish someone else would say the same thing..." She added under breath.

"Seems we have a new enemy to deal with." Soul said as he took his seat. "The others are lucky Lykos joined them, it could have proven fatal. As skilled as Kane and Oakly may be, the sith are extremely deadly."

Kane left the council chambers with Oakly. "I don't know about you, but I'm wore out." He said with a yawn.

"I heard that, Hazzy. Who's the lucky stallion?" Silverthorn teased. Autumn smacked her in the back of the head with a serious look. "Be careful, Hazel. You know how the Order feels about relationships."

"Agreed, but theres also the matter of the Fallen, we lost four Jedi Knights just over an hour ago by one of their strongest." Sylis began as he flipped on a switch bringing up a hologram of a young blue eyed clean shaven bald man dressed in white with a robotic left arm and half his face hidden by a re-breather mask, "I'm sure you've all heard of Kasey Trax, he is the youngest of two from Former Jedi Master Nameless Trax. For the Last 10 years,  he and his older Brother, Oak," another holo appeared next to Kasey, a young man dressed in black with short brown hair in a military style haircut and piercing blue eyes. "have been taking down our Jedi Knights and some of our Masters even, even Sith Warriors and Warlords have fell to their blades. Its been five years since we've seen Oak but we cant assume he's out of the picture, and Kasey has been reported using Force Lightning in battle, but has also shown restraint as well. The Fallen have made it clear they stand for balance, but yet they continue to slay us Jedi. Trax taught them well." Sylis finished. Some of the others convened to eachother, Master Tavi had looked away when the holograms were up, but when she glance back her eyes were filled with hurt and regret.

Oakly nodded, "Yes, I need to rest my face from this mask, I'll be in my quarters if you need me. And please knock before you enter, I'm not exactly a 'looker' under this thing." He tried to sound jokingly as he tapped his mask a couple times.

Hazel shyed away red with embarrassment, "I-Its not like that... I just care what he thinks alright. Besides, I've already beaten him many times during our sparring rounds, but it always seems like he's better in the field, almost better than Master Lykos." She lowered her voice a little, "Sometimes I feel suspicious when he says he cant take his mask off or when he says hes not that good, like hes holding back or sumthin."

((Oak(Oakly) and Kasey are Sons of Nameless Trax and Tavi, Tavi knows who they are but keeps it secret from everyone. The Twins are young prodigy's and killed alot of Sith and Jedi, their faces are known by all so thats why Oakly wears his mask, hes not a spy its just he's trying to put his saber and force skills to good use since he cant go back to the Fallen after they think he's actually dead.)) 

Archived