SWMLP (Private)

Nergal gazed at the Jedi fleet and smirked evilly. "Black Frost...what a surprise. I'm flattered that the Jedi Council sent one of their best after me." The Sith fighters swarmed from the large ships and engaged with the Jedi.

The droid army ripped into the Clones and griffons as their Sith Generals dealt with the Jedi. Suddenly Lykos was thrown back as a cloaked Sith Warlord stood over him. "Wasn't expecting to kill a council member today." He said as he removed his hood, revealing himself as Darth Slipknot, Nergal's own apprentice.

"Ok, here's the plan. Hazel and Autumn, if you can do the double Violet Dance, use it to separate Killjoy and Thunder. They're both heavy hitters, so be quick on your feet. Silverthorn, play around with Kasey a bit. He's strong but predictable, figure out a pattern and you can exploit it. Leave Oak to me, I've been meaning to show him why I was Soul's favorite." Kane said in a hushed voice before glancing at the others.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy narrowed her eyes "this was a mistake, we gave them too much time while our team leader thought about nothing." she said with a huff. Thunder rubbed his chin "I do believe the tables have turned."

Lykos rolled back taking a defensive stance, "Sorry to disappoint you but I am no Council member, however, I've seen Padawans stronger than you'll ever be." Lykos's sheer massive size was weightless as he sped forward with great speed bashing Slipknot back into a rock.

Hazel nodded, "Right, lets win this one, and teach them we're not as weak as they think."

Oak put a hand to his face, "For the hundredth time Killjoy we're just here as opponents, our only order is to defend ourselves against them. And enough with the negativity guys, come on we're supposed to set an example for the Newbies."

"Didnt you base your move off one of mine?" Trax asked before siping from some wine, Tavi scoffed and put her arm around him, "Oh dont flatter yourself, I created that move to go along with yours." Trax smiled and kissed her forehead, "A move to go along with mine, to keep up with my Silver Dance would require a lot of speed and stamina." Tavi grabbed his collar and pulled him close so she could whisper into his ear, "Oh hun you have no idea, I'm pent up in so many ways." Trax gulped nervously looking fearfully at his pent up Wife.

Slipknot stopped himself before hitting the rock and smirked evilly. He lifted the rock with the force and slammed it into Lykos before drawing his saber and leaping at Lykos.

Suddenly a large rock crashed into Kasey as Silverthorn leaped out and took a defensive stand, waiting to engage with Kasey. "Come on, big boy. Show me what you got!" she taunted. Autumn looked to Killjoy and Thunder and back to Hazel. "Ready?"

Kane suddenly appeared behind Oak and kicked him in the back. "Surprise." he said with a smirk.

Lykos used the force to blast the rock into peices then simply grabbed Slipknots head and smashed him into the ground, "Begon you wretched worm." Lykos glanced up then threw Slipknot up just as a Sith bomber was flying over, the Sith bomber ran into Slipknot taking him away. The droid inside flailed around frantically pressing random buttons and trying to shake Slipknot off but didnt see the Sith spider droid and they exploded in a giant explosion. Lykos howled in delight as things worked better than he expected.

Kasy dusted off his shoulder, "Your gonna pay for that missy." He stepped forward power pointing his foot right but looked to the left.

Oak spun around kicking Kane with the back of his foot, "You'll have to try better than that." He raced at him swinging from the right.

Hazel exhaled and nodded, "Ready." She pushed off heading straight for Killjoy, just within five feet Hazel shifted her foot making her spin while she twirled her saber.

Slipknot crawled out of the wreckage, his body covered in burns and scars. He glared at Lykos and zoomed over to him, firing force lightning at him and sending electricity throughout his body.

Silverthorn saw the direction of Kasey's foot and knew it was coming from the right. "What are you waiting for then?" She tatted as she prepared to dodge his attack.

Autumn sprinted towards Thunder and did the same move as Hazel, spinning in the air as she spun his saber.

Kane blocked Oak's strike as he swung back at him. "You're pretty skilled, but there was I reason why I was Soul's favorite apprentice."

Lykos growled as he stood firm taking the lightning head on, he felt his muscles weakening as the lightning pulsed through him, finally he repelled the lightning with his saber and grabbed Slipknot by the foot with his force. Lykos raised his hand throwing Slipknot over him and slamming him into the ground then flung him a massive distance into the clutter of battle. Lykos got to a knee panting from the sting of the lightning, a Sith warrior ran up to him but was grabbed in the face and slammed down being killed instantly, Lykos huffed a beastly growl and tossed the body away before continueing on into the battle.

Kasey grinned, "Dont tease me sweetheart." He teased back as he swung from the right, just as predicted.

Oak deflected the attack and spun around bringing his saber up from below, "There was never any doubt that you werent his favorite, his teachings to you were always more heartfelt, and I dont blame him a bit. But I'll bite, why?"

Slipknot got back to his feet and glared in the direction he was thrown by Lykos. He cut through the clone troopers around him as he headed back towards Lykos.

Silverthorn ducked under the swing with impeccable speed, causing Kasey to miss completely. She did a backflip kicking Kasey in the jaw before force pushing him into the wall. She smirked at him slyly, knowing she had the upper hand now. She zoomed towards Kasey with a hailstorm of strikes before finally swinging her practices sabers in a lightning fast pattern that would have severed Kasey's arms and legs if the fight were real. She held them at Kasey's throat like a giant pair of scissors. "Game over, pretty boy." She said slyly.

"Because you may have been a master all this time, but you still didn't know Soul's signature move, the one that killed many Sith Lords." Kane took a step back and suddenly disappeared from view. He immediately appeared above Oak and fell at an angle towards him, kicking him in the throat and wrapping his legs around his neck once he hit the ground. Within seconds Kane did a handstand and threw Oak away from him with his legs. He hopped back to his feet and force pulled Oak back towards him while he was still in the air. Kane took the practice saber and struck Oak hard in the stomach as he flew over him from the force pull. If it were a real lightsaber, Oak would have been split in two. For now he only had the wind knocked out of him.

Hazel grabbed Autumns hand as they started the Violet dance, the two moves become one massive swirl of light as they crashed into Thunder and Killjoy hitting them in multiple places with the training sabers, the twin move gave no openings or time to deflect more than one.

Archived