SWMLP (Private)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yeah since You got left out, we can have a seperate timeline with Kasey leading Killjoy and Thunder,))

Deep within Fallen territory, Kasey walked the halls of the boarding rooms for the Fallen Jedi's, "Killjoy, Thunder, we have a mission lets go!" He yelled out through the halls. He stood still with his arms behind his back, his white robes a little blackened on his left side where his robotic arm started, the gold lining signifying his relation to the Emperor of the Fallen.

Killjoy peeked out of her room, her eyes were squinted "You're so loud..." she yawned as she walked in Samurai like armor. "Keep it down next time."

Thunder walked out, his foot steps were loud as his heavy knight like armor clanked "what is this mission?" He said in a booming voice.

((They are both masters, I guess kinda like the not so good three muketeers?))

Kasey sighed, "Its time like these when I wish I hadnt killed my twin brother... We're heading to a battle front between the Sith and Jedi, our troops wont be there so we'll be on our own." He held out a holocom which displayed a Sith and Jedi, "The Sith is named WarLord Kahn, he's known for being a walking tank so I figure you two will have something to prove him wrong, the other is a Jedi named Master Angel, one of the Council Members so Father is giving me another test. Ready?" Kasey said with annoyance.

Soul looked at Tavi with concern as he sensed that she was upset by the holograms. "The Fallen are on their own path. We should not put so much effort into hunting them down, but rather prepare to defend ourselves from them. Our efforts should be on the Sith, as this new threat is bringing discourse to the force." He said to the rest of the council.

Kane nodded and entered his own chambers, glancing back just as Oakly's door shut. "Mysterious, that one is."

Silverthorn shrugged. "Maybe he's shy or insecure, and the mask makes him feel better. And maybe he holds back because he's scared of hurting you."

Thunder and Killjoy put on their helmets and pulled out their weapons, Killjoy's was a curved katana like lightsaber,the blade was made of a very durable steal that cunducted the energy. Thunder's weapon was a massive two handed sword with the same construction as Killjoy's. "A tank you say." Killjoy said in a sadistic tone "I guess we'll have to cut him down to size." Thunder said in the same tone as they both chuckled evilly.

Kasey looked at them and shook his head, "Come on, before I change my mind and leave you both here." He said with an exaggerated sigh.

"Stronger, the Sith have become. Cunning, the Fallen are. Underestimate them, we must not." Master Ark pointed out, his hologram was a small dragon. "Well pointed out Master Ark, but I concure with Master Soul, we should focus more on the Sith than the Fallen. Those petty rebels are hardly a threat to us lately. Excuse me, I have a battle to attend." He said before his hologram cut out. Finally the holograms of the twins were brought down and Master Tavi could face them again, "Threat or not we should still watch them, Trax always was a devious one to begin with." She stated with a frown. Syils and Clear Sky exchanged a look, "I actually have an assignment for Your Apprentices." Sylis said glancing at Soul and Tavi, "Two missions, one for Oakly and Kane, and another for Autumn, Silverthorn, and Hazel." Tavi nodded, "They are ready for the challenges ahead." Was all she said before fading out.

Oakly locked his room and went to the mirror, his mask made a depressing sound as he took it off. He looked up and saw his handsome reflection, his piercing blue eyes ready to break the glass at any moment, his hair was short and military style and had a well kept beard and gotee. "My Name is Oak Trax, son of Emperor Nameless Trax, and I fight for Bal-...." He stopped unable to say more. "I am a Fallen." He finished looking away.

"Maybe..... Considering I watched my old Master be killed by that Oak guy 10 years ago, I think I can handle whatever it is." Hazel told them. 10 years ago just a couple years into her padawan training, she and her Master were faced against Fallen Forces, she had watched helplessly as he Master was struck down by a boy barely a year older than her. She had convened many times with Master Sylis and Clear Sky about her vivid dreams of Oaks cold blue eyes staring at her. After the Ordeal she was taken in by Master Octavia.

"You know that me and Thunder are unstoppable together, You are sending us because we are the best you have. You send us against anyone. They are as good as dead." Killjoy said, her sinister grin could be sensed through her helmet. Thunder nodded "plus let's be honest, you love having us around." Thunder said chuckling as the two followed Kasey out

"Please stop, it hurts to laugh." Kasey said monotonously, "For one, Oak and I beat both of when you first came here, second My Father could make quick work with all of us if he desired it so. But I admit, you two have been a valuable asset to the Fallen Empire, My Father and I thank you for your service. We'll see how well you fight against this Sith Kahn guy, maybe you two have gotten a little bit better." He said with a slight smile trying to hide his obvious complement to them through false doubt. Truth was he prayed he never again would have to fight to the death against a dear comrade, not since Oak....

"Now now Kasey, we have gotten a lot better since we first joined, I'd say one of us could be a good sparring partner for you. Though you never ask." Killjoy said tilting her head. Thunder nodded "indeed, we've improved beyond greatly since our time in the service under your father. Maybe when we get done, let us spar together and test our strengths." Thunder suggested.

Soul nodded at Sylis. "What is the mission? They are prepared for anything." He said with confidence. He had trained Kane since he was just a young foal, and he had become one of the deadliest knights in the Order.

Kasey had a brief flashback of his dark moment killing his brother, "No no no I'm quite alright, I admit you both are definantly worthy of praise, at least from me. My Father doesnt acknowledge much." He told them as he climbed into the drop pod. They were to be aimed at the selected battlefield currently active and be launched high into the air and coming back down in the midst of the battlefield, where they face two armies.

"They are to scout out a listening post for the Sith, once confirmed, destroy it." Sylis told him as he sent over a data pad by levitation.

Killjoy and Thunder climbed into the drop pod, they both exchanged looks but like all the times they saw Kasey act weird when sparring or duality is involved, they chose not to question it and just leave it alone. "Let's get some heads rolling." Thunder said as the two signaled that they were ready.

((Hazel is under Tavi, and Oakly is under Souls. He was rushed through padawan since he was older and had surprisingly good control over the force and skill with a lightsaber))

The door closed tight and Kasey nodded once, suddenly they shot into the sky.

((Ok, can Autumn also be under Tavi so I can out Silverthorn under Soul? Just trying to not let Soul have so many apprentices.))

Soul nodded. "Once they have had a moment to rest, I will inform them of their next task. They've hardly stopped lately."

"Indeed, this war has been tiring for everyone. This meeting is over, May the Force be with you all." Syils nodded to them, the other Masters nodded back before either cutting out their hologram transmission or standing up to leave.

Hazel stood at Oakly's door ready to knock but couldn't do it, suddenly the door slid open. Oakly stood with just his pants on, his rebreather mask covering his face, but his body was all tense and sculpted from working out. Hazels face went red as her eyes went wide, "Hello Hazel, whats up?" Oakly asked as he put a towl around his neck. Hazel started to shiver then shook her head and looked away awkwardly, "N-nothing just.... Stuff..."

Soul nodded and began to walk away. "All three of my apprentices have given so much. I hope I have done them justice as a master." He thought.

Kane entered his room and closed the door. Suddenly hands appeared out of the darkness and embraced him. Kane smirked. "You know how hypocritical you sound when you try to tell Hazel to be careful with romance?" He said. Autumn ignored him and got closer. "Shut up." She said as she kissed him.

"Well? Do you need something or are you going to stand there the entire time?" Oakly asked folding his arms and leaning in the doorway. Hazel frowned and force pushed him back into his room crashing into his dresser, Hazel scoffed and walked away. Oakly used the force to close his door and lock it, he took off his mask and sighed rubbing the back of his head, "That woman is a mystery to me, and a painful one at that, Ow."

Hazel grabbed Silverthorn by the collar, "I need a sparring partner, lets go!" She said in a huff needing to vent, and have someone to talk to bout her mixed feelings.

Silverthorn was surprised by Hazel suddenly grabbing her. "Whoa, hey! Hazzy! Calm down. What's wrong?" She asked, getting out of her grip. "Look, if you're mad about me picking on you earlier I'm sorry, I was just playing."

"No its not that, its just..... I just need to vent a little." Hazel explained getting a little red, the image of Oakly at the door stil on her mind and making her feel weird.

"Its these feelings I've been having lately, it started a couple years ago when I first met- ... When I first started having them. I cant shake em off so easily, figure I'd talk to someone about them." Hazel said as she grabbed one of the training staffs.

The pod hit the ground making dirt and debris fly all around the crater that the pod made. A large group of Sith and Jedi advanced on the random pod that landed in the middle of the battlefield. As both groups got close, the door were blasted off as two sets of red eyes glowed through the dust as the first set of eyes darted out dismembering anyone around the pod with super sharp speed and agility. The second set slowly walked out to meet a group of three Sith, the Sith backed up as Thunder's sheer size intimidated them for a moment, they shook off their hesitation and charged, Thunder swung his massive weapon, any attempt of the Sith blocking his attack was futile as the sword went through their lightsabers and cut them all in half. "three down here." Thunder said "four here." Killjoy replied as Thunder growled in defeat.

Archived