SWMLP (Private)

((Remember, the Sith will have Battle Driods and the Jedi will have Clone Troopers, there will be few actual Lightsaber users on the battlefield.))

Kasey walked out and looked around, "You know your Mission, dont fail." He told them before heading towards the Jedi side of the battlefield, he swung around his Orange Lightsaber deflecting laser fire back at the Jedi troopers and cutting down a few more as he started to run.

Hazel took her stance on the mat, "Yes, and no matter how hard I try, I just cant shake them. Master Tavi will just tell me to focus on something else but I cant, its too strong to ignore."

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silverthorn took a stance and awaited a strike from Hazel. "Then perhaps you should think for yourself. Maybe you need to confront this feeling if you are to get through it."

"Yeah, confronting this feeling would go against an important rule in the Jedi order," Hazel said solemnly before spinning her staff and taking a swing, "Plus I wouldnt know how to go about it, what if he-.... I mean the thing isnt what I thinkg it is?"

"Sometimes finding balance in the Force means finding balance in yourself." Silverthorn said as she blocked the strike. "Well since you just told on yourself, I assume it's Oakly you're curious about. Cmon, Hazzy. Do you honestly believe that every single Jedi in the Order has zero romantic involvements? As for him thinking the same...." She paused to strike Hazel quickly. "...you never know until you try."

Hazel bent backwards letting the strike go over her, she slid around and took a stance, "Is it that obvious?" She asked blushing a little and couldnt help supress a little smile, she then shook her head getting all frizzled, "I cant do that! Its not the Jedi way, your starting to sound like a Fallen."

"What is the Jedi way? Being depressed and frustrated because you're letting something eat away at you? I'd never stoop to the Fallen's way of thinking, but I'm just being realistic." Silverthorn said, striking Hazel again. "...and yes, it's actually quite adorable." She teased with a smirk.

Hazel blocked then swung around stopping just inches away from Silvers face, "You think Autumn knows we know about her and Kane?" She asked with a smirk, "Come on, you cant tell me you haven't noticed."

Master Angel spun around his blue lightsaber deflecting lazer shots and cutting down Sith droids and vibrosword wielding Sith Acolytes. He then noticed an orange glare in the distance as Kasey walked towards him swiftly killing anything in his way, "Ah the Infamous White Son of the Fallen, wheres your Brother, you'll hardly be a match without him." Angel scoffed, Kasey's right eye turned a dark yellow at the mention of his brother, "Shut up you bird brained fool!" He roared charging at him angrily. They parryed with force strengthened swings that created a shockwave blowing everyone around them back.

Silverthorn chuckled as she pushed off from Hazel. "Noticed? Oh, Hazel, sweetie, who do you think got them together? I swear I'm too good at this sort of thing." She said with a smirk as she swiped at Hazel's feet.

Hazel backflipped away, "Should have guessed it was your doing, have ya talked to Kasey about joining the Fallen yet?" She teased jokingly before leaping to jab with her staff.

Angel struggled to keep up with Kasey as they clashed, "The dark side grows within you, as if the path you currently tread isnt bad enough, you'll shaking Malacths hand soon." Angel cursed him, Kasey gritted his teeth and force pushed him back, Angel slid to a stop and looked up. Kasey straightened himself as the dark yellow in his eye cleared away to his dark blue, "I'd sooner behead that evil bird before I ever consider fully giving into the darkside. If you wish to see me defeat you without giving into my anger, you need only ask." He said calmly swinging around his lightsaber and beckoning Angel to come at him. Angel narrowed his bird eyes, "I am a Jedi Master, I will not be brought down by some child." He whipped out a double bladed blue saber and leaped high over Kasey, they clashed as Angel landed spining around and wielding his sabers with great skill, Kasey barely keeping up with the intensity of the Masters skill.

"Where is this Kahn guy...?" Thunder asked. "I don't know...maybe heard we were coming and decided to run away, Sith lords are usually b!these like that." Killjoy said as they kept a calm conversation cutting through Droid and clones with ease, bodies piled up in a circle around the two. "Well let's hope he didn't run...getting bored here." Thunder said as they both chuckled.

Suddenly a metal clawed foot smashed Thunder to the ground by his head and kept the pressure on him cracking the ground further, a large metal hand grabbed the air force choking Killjoy off the ground, "You dont behave like Jedi, and I dont sense strong enough hatred from either of you, so you must be with the Fallen Empire. Probably sent by your damñed leader to kill me, but you will both die here like you're rotten jedi counterparts." Killjoy was blasted away with force lightning while Thunder was thrown up then slammed back down by a force pull, he was then force pushed back across the ground. Kahn was a Minotaur bull standing ten feet tall with mechanized clawed feet and legs, his horns were large and laidened with spikes, his armor scaved with many saber scars. His burning dark yellow eyes seeth with hatred and rage, he took out two red double bladed lightsabers and twirled them masterfully.

Kasey became overwhelmed with Angels power and skill as he was force pushed back against a downed gunship, he got to a knee and looked up seeing Angel close in on him. 'Remember brother, patience is important, start thinking too fast and you become blind to things around you' The Familiar voice echoed in his mind, Kasey nodded as he stood up taking a stance with his lightsaber out front, he breathed in and exhaled slowly, ".... Patience is key..."

"Watch it, Hazel. Just because we're sparing doesn't mean I can't put you on your ass." Silverthorn teased back, blocking her next strike and jumping behind Hazel to strike her again.

Hazel smirked jumping up and balancing from the end of her staff, the hit knocked out the staff from under her but she came down on Silverthorn pushing her to the mat, Hazel straddled her and pointed her staff at Silvers face, "Should I ask when the wedding is for you two?" She joked with a giggle.

Thunder simply got up "that your best?" He asked as he looked to where Killjoy landed "so what..the the usual?" He asked. Killjoy got up "I say we do the round a bout." She said twirling her energy sword. Thunder shrugged "sure, that sounds good." He said gripping his sword "let's just kill this arrogant b@stard." They both nodded. Killjoy rushed in, as she got into range, she quickly dodged any strike Kahn made like she was a blur, Killjoy cut into Kahn's armor but her curved blade wasn't really meant for that purpose, but all she needed to do was distract as Thunder moved in and slamming the flat end of his sword into Kahn making his entire body spin. Thunder raised her sword and swung down on Kahn.

Kahn parryed with Thunder, "You skill is good, teamwork is excellent, but you are no match for the power of the Dark Side." Kahn picked up both of them in a force choke and slammed them together before blasting them in opposite directions with force lightning. Kahn then beamed for Killjoy leaping high and coming down on her with both of his sabers.

Angel sped at Kasey swinging with his double bladed lightsaber, Kasey breathed in and exhaled again, "... Patience..."

Killjoy quickly moved out of the way before spinning and putting a large gash on Kahn's right shoulder, she managed to make the cut because it was the same place she struck the armor plate, she planned her moves ahead of time. Thunder was also planned ahead as he was already near Kahn and swung his sword cutting right through Kahn's right leg. "Together...we are unstoppable, you are but a mere insect in comparison." Killjoy said as Thunder slammed his foot down on Kahn's back, though smaller than the large Sith Master, Thunder's use of force strength was unrivaled like Killjoy's force speed.

Kahn stood up grabbing Thunders leg, "You two make me laugh on the inside, I have more power in my left arm then you two together." He pulled out a large dagger and stabbed it through Thunders legs, the blade had heated up melting through his armor, Kahn slashed Thunders chest before blasting him away with Lightning. He kept a constant chain of force lightning on Killjoy as he hopped closer, "Are angry yet child?" He asked before slowly inching one of his lightsabers into her leg. "I am Sith! You cannot defeat me! Little Girl!"

Angels saber was inches from Kasey, suddenly Kasey pivoted back and spun around swishing his lightsaber and driving it backwards imaling through Angels back and out his chest. Angel choked a little before his eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground unmoving, Kasey withdrew his saber and used the force to retrieve Angels lightsabers, "Even in death, you still help and teach me brother..." He pressed his communicator, "Kill, Thunder, I've finished here. Whats your status?"

Suddenly Thunder's sword went through Kahn's chest, Thunder was where he landed, he threw the sword as he was distracted by Killjoy. Killjoy smirked "and you fail to see that you were being played the entire time, we simply took advantage of your arrogance. Like I said, you are but a mere insect compared to us. Together we are unstoppable." Killjoy said as she moved away. Despite of his injuries, Thunder stood strong behind Kahn "welp..." He said pulling his sword out of Kahn's chest.

Kahn fell flat down motionless, Kasey landed lightly near them, "I see you two have been busy, grab his lightsabers to present to the Emperor and lets get a ride out." He looked up seeing a Jedi gunship overhead, "Speaking of which..." He said briefly before force leaping high into the air and catching onto the gunship, a couple clone troopers fell out before it flew back around with Kasey in the cockpit.

"You've done it now, missy." Silverthorn said as she swiped Hazel's legs out from under her and kicked her away, jumping back up and holding her sparing staff in an aggressive stance, a sly smirk of determination on her face.

Hazel flipped back up with a grin, "Autumn will probably be your Maid of honnor, and will you be having a black and white wedding? At his HQ or here?" She teased further taking a defensive stance.

Unknown to them, Oakly had taken a seat in meditation across from them, his breathing from his mask was slow and peaceful. "The balance on he left foot is off, staff is too low, back not striaght." He said calmly.

((Yeah))

Hazel went to block but her left foot slipped and she couldn't get her staff up fast enough block, the hit knocked her down clumsily as she lost her balance. Oakly stiffled a laugh, Hazel looked up and saw him, "Hey did you just laugh at me? Wait a second you totally saw that coming? Why didnt you tell me?" She asked all flustered, Oakly held up his index finger, "Sometimes the greatest way to learn, is trial by fire. Or in your case, a clumsy fall." Hazel grolwed and gripped her staff till it snapped in half. "Why you little-" she attempted to run at Oakly but suddenly Tavi appeared holding her by the collar as she aimlessly flailed at Oakly. Tavi picked her off the ground and turned Hazel around to face her, "You're letting your emotions get the better of you my old student." She told her sternly. Hazel gulped and frowned, "Sorry Master..." Tavi let her down and straightened her robes for her, "Go with Silver and find Autumn, you three are being tasked with a mission, so get moving to the Communications room." She said padding her off. Tavi turned to look at Oakly but saw he was no longer there, she grimmaced and turned to Silver and Hazel, "And if you see Kane or Oakly, tell them Master Soul is looking for them." She said before walking off. Behind on of the large stone statues, Oakly sighed in a close call, he had thought Master Tavi was out but she must have returned early.

Silverthorn nodded to Tavi as she walked off. When she left she turned to Hazel with a sly smirk. "You heard her, don't let those...'emotions' get to you." She teased as she lightly swatted Hazel's butt with the training staff before walking away to find Autumn.

((Kill, it's your turn in Guardian Academy and GGO))

Archived