SWMLP (Private)

Autumn saw Silverthorn and Hazel and caught up with them. "Hey girls. Did you get all that pent up energy out of your system, Hazel?"

Kane soon caught up with Oakly. "Heard Master Soul was looking for us, must be another mission to go on."

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nope, maybe this mission we're getting will help. Oh yeah, Master Tavi told us to report to the communications room for a mission." Hazel told her.

"You heard correct, the girls are also getting a mission too." Oakly told him.

"Let's go then." Autumn said, turning to head for the communications room with Silverthorn following close behind.

"We better go find Master Soul then." Kane said stretching. "Seems we're really about to crank up on engaging the Sith."

"Indeed, but they're are not our only threat." Oakly said as they turned into the communications room. Master Sylis, Soul, Tavi, and Clone Commander Rex, as a hologram of Master Ark were deep in conversation, "This is troubling, the Fallen have taken us by surprise, Master Angel will be greatly missed." Sylis said solemnly, "This prooves our suspicions, The Fallen are becoming more powerful and with no one to challenge them." Tavi added in. "A Sith Warlord was also killed as well by the Fallen, in the end the battle was ours. It also gave us access to the Listening post we were after, we are pushing back the Sith line as we speak." Commander Rex reported, "Turn our attention to the Fallen, we will. Misjudged their abilities, we have." Master Ark said leaning on his small wooden cane.

"While our focus does need to remain on the Fallen, we can't assume the Sith have been weakened. The Dark Side of the Force doesn't stay quiet for long." Soul said as he saw two of his apprentices entered. "There you two are." He said go Oakly and Kane. Silverthorn, Autumn and Hazel were soon at the communications room as well.

"Ah, young Jedi Knights, gather round. Sadly we lost our dear Jedi Master Angel to a Fallen attack, Kasey Trax and two others came uninvited and killed him as well as a Sith Warlord, they left shortly after. We have two missions; Kane and Oakly, there is a Sith Warship that has been too well guarded for us attack, you two will covertly enter it and take out its systems. Autumn, Silverthorn, Hazel, you three will be investigating a Fallen cargo ship stopped just outside our border, scans show no lifesigns but we need to see why its there." Sylis explained to them, Hazel drooped over, "Great, the guys get a covert ops mission and we're playing Sherlock holmes."

Kane nodded. "It will be done." He said obediently. "Do you know if the Sith Lord we encountered is on the ship?"

"Oh lighten up, Hazzy. Would you rather sit around here and do nothing?" Silverthorn said nudging Hazel. Autumn nodded to the Masters. "We will leave at once."

"Our information says nothing but be cautious when aboard. May the Force be with you all." Sylis told them with a nod. Oakly bowed slightly and turned to head out with Commander Rex. Hazel followed Autumn out, "Well I guess we can go easy on this mission, it's probably nothing anyways."

In the Fallen HQ ship, Kasey approached his fathers throne carrying Angels lightsabers, Killjoy and Thunder behind with Kahns lightsabers. The throne was turned around and a Man was sitting in it, Kasey took a knee and layed down the lightsabers, "My Lord, we've done as you asked, Master Angel and Warlord Kahn are dead." He said emptily. "Good work my Son," The Emperors voice shocked Kasey, he wasn't expecting any praise at all, "You too Killjoy and Thunder, you have served well." He continued turning around to stand up, Emperor Trax was a tall and handsome well built man with short grey hair and beard, his grey armored robes lined with gold. "Another mission has come up, the Lightsaber of an Ancient Sith Lord has been resurrected, this disrupts the balance and must be delt with swiftly. The three of you will retrieve it for me, do not use it period, do you understand?" He finished sternly. Kasey was a little out of it by the praise but nodded, "Yes.... Father." Trax smiled very slightly, "Go my Son, I trust you will not fail me."

"Never underestimate a mission, Hazel. Too many have gotten killed that way." Autumn said as they headed for a ship. Silverthorn remained quiet as she thought about where they were heading.

Soul turned from the others and looked out a window into the distance as he watched Kane and Oakly head for a transport, something deep inside him telling him something was going to go wrong.

"Yeah yeah, be prepared for anything, on it 100 percent." Hazel said as she ran towards the transport.

"I have a Team of Commandos waiting for you at the rendezvous point, they'll assist you in getting inside the ship, and will be your transport out." Commander Rex told Kane and Oakly as they boarded.

"Thank you, Commander." Kane said with a nod as they entered the ship. "Hope you're still in good condition for combat since facing those Sith, Oakly." Kane said with another stretch.

"Excuse me, friends." Soul said to the other council members as he excused himself from the room.

Sylis and the others nodded to him, Tavi watched him go folding her arms.

"I'd be more worried of yourself friend, dont let your emotions get in the way." Oakly told him with a nod, hinting to something he knew about.

((Foreshadowing btw for him))

((Is the Sith Lord actually going to be on the ship? I'm thinking about doing something.))

"I know that, Oakly. I never do." Kane replied. "It's just a mindset I get into before combat. It's helped me out so far."

The girls entered the ship and it began to take off. "The Fallen...interesting characters from what I've heard." Silverthorn said as she took a seat.

((Yeah, the cargo ship Autumn and them will be investigating is gonna start up and crash into the Sith ship, They all meet up and work to take down the ship, Sith Lord Malacath is on board with the ancient sword. Unknown to them, Kasey and his crew actually drove the cargo ship into the ship and set out to retrieve the ancient lightsaber. Oakly can sense his brother is near and goes off to find him, once they meet, Kasey and Oakly work together to kill Malacath. In a brief moment, Kane secretly sees Oakly hand over the ancient sword to Kasey, then he'll confront him about it later. Also im gonna have a moment when Oaklys feelings for Hazel come out. What did you want to add?))

Oakly nodded to Kane and put his hand on his shoulder, "I have faith in you Kane, you've been a good friend, you've been like a brother to me since I got here. Thank you."

Hazel sat down and crossed her legs, the pilot looked back at them, "I'll be setting you down just a quarter mile out, the cargo ship is low enough for you Jedi to jump to it."

((I was assuming that Malacath was too powerful for any of the Knights or Fallen, so I was going to have Soul sneak onto the ship and duel Malacath so the others could get away, resulting in Soul sacrificing himself for them and getting killed. Your plan sounds better though.))

((Yeah, I'll give Soul the short end of the stick later. I have my own Sith Lord I'm putting in. Let's do it your way.))

"Don't mention it." Kane said with a small smile. They began to approach their target. "Alright, let's do it."

Oakly nodded to him, the transport swung around the battlefield as the clone division engaged the sith droids behind the large Sith cruiser ship, it landed just a half mile away. The doors opened to a four man Clone Commando unit, the orange marking commando came up to them, "Generals, Delta squad reporting for duty, Captain Boss reporting in." Boss introduced himself, "This Fixer, Sev, and Scorch." He continued motioning to the green marked commando as Fixer, the red marked commando as Sev, and the yellow marked commando as Scorch. Oakly nodded, "Do we have a clear path the ship Captain?" Boss nodded, "Yes General, there is a mountain peak high enough for our cables, right this way sir." He said as they headed out in a wedge formation.

Meanwhile miles away, Autmumns teams transport hovered over the drop point, Hazel dropped down and signaled the all clear for them drop down. She took out her binoculars and looked at the cargo ship, "Its got the Fallen insignia, theres power but scans still show no life on board, this would be a first for the Fallen to use droids."

Kane walked to the edge of the ship and gripped his lightsaber at his side as he anticipated an encounter. "Get ready, Oakly. They won't be happy once we step off this ship."

Silverthorn and Autumn dropped down with Hazel. "I don't like droids..." Silverthorn said rolling her eyes at the easy prey. "Keep your guard up, girls." Autumn added.

"Were they ever happy at us in the first place?" Oakly joked as stepped off following the commando unit to the mountain peak.

The girls trekked up the hill side till they were directly underneath the cargo ship, "Upsy daisies." She said before leaping high into the air and grabbing the bottom of the ship, she took out her double saber and only lit up one end to start cutting a hole for them to get in.

Kane landed on the mountain with ease. "Where is the target? It should be close by." Kane asked, gripping his lightsaber hilt.

Autumn and Silverthorn jumped up to meet Hazel. Autumn drew her saber and began to help Hazel cut the hole. It soon fell out, creating an opening.

Oakly landed next to him as the Commandos fanned out and kept guard, "Try looking up sometime my friend," he said tapping his shoulder and pointing up at the large cruiser above them, "Captain, launch cables." He commanded, "Yes Sir, Sev pull security, Fixer and Scorch, launch cables." The two commandos fired two cables high into the sky attactching to the cruiser. Boss handed the cable gun to Oakly while Scorch gave his to Kane, "We'll be waiting for you down here Sir." Oakly nodded to him, "Thank you Captain, we shant be long." He said before pressing a button retracting the cable and taking him up towards the cruiser.

Hazel flipped up inside activating her saber and looking around, there was nothing in the hull, "All clear, come on." She called to the others as she walked on. The ships cargo bay was empty and she coupd sense no danger around her, "I cant sense anything here, it's completely deserted."

Kane was pulled up to the ship with Oakly. When they got to it Kane cut a hole in the hull and pushed the metal out, jumping into the ship.

Silverthorn and Autumn drew their sabers and looked around. "You're right, it feel weird in here." Silverthorn commented.

"Lets go." Oakly said jumping inside, he took off down the hall heading towards the generator room, he could feel a powerful and familiar presence onboard. Way on the otherside of the ship, sitting in the command chair of the battle cruiser, Sith Lord Malacath turned his head slightly.

Suddenly the ship jolted forward throwing the girls into the back of the cargo bay, "What the devil, the ships started up, and its moving!"

With Killjoy and Thunder driving, the cargo ship flew off into the sky, Kasey stood at the door to the cargo bay. "Seems we have some... Precious... Cargo aboard. They'll make a good distraction." He chuckled as he shut the doors with a triple lock and high density blast doors. Hazel gritted her teeth as she heard the doors close and lock, "We're not alone on this cannister anymore."

"Let's get to the front, maybe we can stop it!" Autumn said as she and Silverthorn sped ahead to another door. Silverthorn thrust her saber into the door to try and open it.

"I feel somebody." Kane said, gripping his lightsaber. "Something dark is here."

Archived