SWMLP (Private)

((Well I didnt want to make it too big but yeah we can say that like Saddle arbia is its own planet, Equestria is its own planet, and so on.))

Hazel entered into the funeral sliding in next to Silverthorn and keeping head down in respect.

Oak rubbed his wrist before pressing the button for the lift to lower down, several guards lay knocked out inside Oaks cell, the ray shield zoomed up closing them in.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funeral soon ended and the crowd dispersed. Kane, Autumn and Silverthorn remained behind as Kane swept up Soul's ashes into a urn. He held it tightly in his hands as he tried to keep himself composed. Silverthorn put an arm around Hazel and held her close while Autumn held onto Kane. The three young Jedi's pain could be felt and was incredible.

Far away, a large black ship crept through the atmosphere above Equestria. Inside the ship, a large, hooded figure stood watching the planet from window. Another hooded figure came up to him. "My Lord, we've reached the planet." The large hooded figure nodded as his servant left him. "And soon, this planet will burn in the shadows of the Dark Side."

Oak whistled as he stepped forward through the doors of a rogue ship, "You know, if Father wasnt so powerful, you never would have been here to get me." He said slyly, Kasey spun around in the pilots chair, "Yeah yeah, come on, Dads changed alot since you've been gone." He replied turning around and taking the ship up into the sky.

An Acolyte came up to the Lord, he got a knee quickly, "My Lord, a call from Darth Malacath, he is requesting your presence." Over on the command table a hologram of Malacath with his missing right hand being tended to by a mad droid.

The hooded figure waved off the acolyte and turned around to face the hologram of Malacath. "Need a hand, Mal?" He taunted with an evil smirk as he watched the droid tend to Malacath. Darth Nergal was one of the most lethal Sith in the galaxy, his name alone caused fear.

"Watch your toungue snake, I am the Sith Apprentice, the second true lord of the Sith. You will kneel before me- Ack!" A Lightsaber speared through through his chest, his eyes rolled back and he fell from his chair. The hologram switched over to a tall cloaked figure, only his mouth and chin visable under his hood, this was Darth Shadow, the One True Lord of the Sith. Immediately anyone around got to a knee and bowed before him.

"That's more like it." Nergal said, standing up to bow respectfully. "Greetings Lord Shadow."

Kane was in the training room, savagely tearing through training droids with a burning rage in his eye. He slashed down dozens in seconds as they kept respawning and blasted handfuls of them into the nearby walls.

"It would seem there is a new slot open as my apprentice, Malacath failed me greatly, interested?" Lord Shadow asked simply.

Hazel nodded to Azure as she was told the news, she glanced over to Kane and waved Azure off, she then walked over subtly to Kane. "Kane, theres been a ... Complication..." She looked into his eyes, "Oak escaped last night, Azure believes it was during the funeral."

"Say what took you so long?" Kasey asked, Oak looked down as his face went dark, "Had a last minute thing I needed to do."

((Flashback to the end of the Funeral))

Oak went up to the pyre, he placed his hand over the spot where Souls ashes were placed away, he closed his eyes and breathed out slowly as a teardrop fell from his face and hit the stone.

((Back to present))

Kasey glanced back at his brother feeling the sorrow, "Gotcha..."

Nergal put a fist to his chest in salute. "I will not fail as Malacath did, my lord. I will slaughter the Fallen and the Jedi."

Kane clinched his fist as a training droid was completely annihilated. "Good....then I'll get my chance to make him suffer."

"She's your master, Autumn. She'll listen to you. Besides, we could lose another best friend if you don't do this." Silverthorn said as Autumn sighed. She finally entered the council room where Master Tavi was. "Master Tavi, may I speak with you?"

Tavi looked up seeing her apprentice, "Morning Autumn, what is it dear?"

"This is a one time thing my Apprentice, the Fallens capital ship will not reside on Equestria for too long, two birds with one stone. I have already dispatched a fleet of cruisers for you to command. I will be there once you have the planet locked down." Lord Shadow told him.

Hazel frowned and bit back a retort, "Revenge is not the Jedi way Kane, you know that as well as I do. We are Peacekeepers, not murderers."

Autumn sat down next to her and sighed. "I'm just really worried about Kane. I'm sure you've seen how long he's been spending in the training area and how savage he's been acting. He's really upset about Oak betraying us and Master Soul's death. I just think somebody needs to talk to him, I don't want to lose anymore friends." She said to Tavi, able to mask the fact that they were more than friends.

Nergal smiled evilly. "It will be done, my lord." He said as his own ships saw Shadow's fleet in the distance.

"Peacekeepers, yes. But there is no peace when scum like him still live. I am keeping the peace by killing him." Kane said coldly. "You think I'd be a murderer for killing him? You should know more than anybody what it's like to have somebody stolen from you, because they same person stole somebody from me."

"Kanes feelings are natural, only he will be able to decide his fate through them. But I can see you care alot for your fellow Jedi, and vengeance is a path which leads to darkness. I will talk to him, but you must be there with me, deal?" Tavi told her sweetly.

Lord Shadows hologram shut off, another appeared of a Sith Warrior, "Greetings Lord Nergal," he took a knee and bowed, "The 7th fleet is at your command my Lord."

Hazel bit back a round of curse words for bringing it up, "It still doesn't change the fact your doing it out of vengeance." She sighed deeply, "Look, I get your anger and frustration, that feeling of betrayal. It took me 10 years to make peace with myself, and I feel stronger for it. But to be honest with you right now, you're starting to sound just like a Fallen, like Him."

Autumn smiled and nodded. "Yes master. Thank you. It means a lot to me. I just want to protect my friends." She said, looking out the door at Silverthorn who gave a thumbs up and walked off before anybody noticed. Autumn felt relief after coming to see Tavi. She had always been a mother figure for the younger Jedi Knights her age.

"Good. Send a few warriors onto the planet and find the Fallen and the Jedi. Report to me what you find immediately." Nergal ordered.

Kane turned and glared at Hazel with the most hateful look ever. "I don't give a buck if I sound like a god damn Sith Lord, Oak is dead. You hear me? Dead!" He said angrily as he left the room.

Hazel gave a daring glare, "Over my dead body..."

"Yes My Lord." The Sith Warrior said before cutting out.

Tavi patted Autumns head lightly as she stood up and lead the way out to find Kane, it brought back memories of her younger days, when she and Tr.... She shook her head clearing her thoughts.

"It seems our plans need to be pushed ahead of schedule, inform Dropshot to move to phase two, I want them all aboard before we leave this planet." "Yes Sire. We just got notice that Prince Kasey and Prince Oak are on their way now, shall I send them to you at once?" "No, I want to greet them as a Father should, with open arms."

In the shadows of the Jedi Temple a dark cloaked figure spoke in a hushed tone, "Copy that," he paused as his wrist communicator displayed five faces, Tavi, Silverthorn, Hazel, Autumn, and Kane, "Five huh? I can understand Tavi but the rest, I hope you know what your doing Old friend." He walked out from the shadows throwing back his hood revealing a handsome face with long brown hair in a man-bun and dazzling green eyes, even the long scar across his face did nothing to his handsome charm. "Lets tag em an bag em."

Autumn walked with Tavi to find Kane when they saw him coming down the hallway on the opposite side looking angry and annoyed. Autumn immediately stood in front of him and stopped him. "Kane, we need to talk with you." Kane looked from Autumn to Tavi and back. "About what?"

"To put it straight, the unhealthy addiction for vengeance against Oak. Kane its tearing you apart, and your worrying everyone around you, and for others... Hurting them." Tavi told him glancing with her eyes to Autumn. Hazel walked around the corner and went eyed immediately turing around and hiding behind the corner.

Kane grit his teeth at first, angry that more people were getting on to him about his lust for vengeance, but he looked into Autumn's eyes and saw the sadness in them. He felt a wave of guilt hit him. "Master Tavi... I know revenge is not the way, but it causes me so much agony knowing the one who killed my master, my friend and father figure, is still alive. Not to mention he was my best friend, and yet he turned on me, on all of us." He said with a sigh.

"We know your hurting Kane, the betrayal is felt by all, alot of us had faith in Oakly and he let us down. It is easier to hate, and harder to forgive. I know Soul taught you about the darkness of vengeance, not only does it hurt yourself but also those you hold close." Tavi told him folding her arms.

Silverthorns neck was suddenly struck with a small dart, instantly wooziness and sleep overcame her and she fell, a Man in a dark cloak caught her. "One down, 4 to go."

Hazel stumbled out from behind the corner, "Hazel? Whats wrong?" Tavi asked feeling the discord in the force around them, "Run..." Hazel said weakly before falling to the floor passed out. "Hazel!" Tavi started before she was hit with a dart, then Autumn and Kane were both hit one after another, the fast acting drug causing them to fall asleep. Tavi went to a knee getting dizzy, "Dammît..." She looked up seeing who it was, "Wait... Drop?" She asked before passing out. Dropshot smiled and pretended to blow smoke from his barrel, "All in a days work."

Tavi blinked her eyes open seeing a gray ceiling, she sat up realizing she was on a really comfy bed, she tightened her fist in anger. "Oh that son of a-"

Hazels eyes fluttered open to see Oak walking out of the shower, she screamed in suprise and feel off the bed. Oak looked down then back up confused, "What, is it that intimidating?"

Kasey sat in a chair facing the cell in which Kane, Autumn, and Silverthorn were all in, he was reading a novel book.

Silverthorn slowly came to and sat up. The first thing she saw was Kasey and she quickly covered her mouth to suppress a squeal. She was caught off guard by his looks and blushed, feeling a bit guilty that she blushed. Autumn woke up next and looked around. "What happened?"

"Calm down and dont do anything rash, we're not going to hurt you." Kasey told them subtly.

Trax was looking out through the large viewing glass around him in his throne room when he heard his guards in a tussle, he turned around in time to force catch the flying door heading straight for him, "You always were cranky waking up without me there." He said said with a slight smile laying the door down gentlye below them, Tavi stood in the doorway with a cranky frown but blushed at the same time. "Jerk."

Hazels head slowly rose up, blushing red with embarrassment but frowned with annoyance, "Oooooooaaaaaakkk...." Oak froze up, "Hey whoa whoa!.... Not the FACE!"

Autumn looked at Kane still unconscious, for once in her life glad Kane was awake to fight. If he saw Kasey's face right now, he's probably have a stroke from the anger. Silverthorn stood up and grabbed the bars. "Why did you capture us then?"

"My thoughts exactly." Hazel said walking up to Kasey woth her arms folded grumpily. Kasey put his book down, "My Father will answer all your questions when Kanes up." He told them simply, his drifted over to Silver as he checked her out. "Of course. By the way Your brothers a perve." Hazel said with a huff, Kasey smiled slightly, "Eyup."

Archived