School days (Private)

BassClef

Star Gazer is a shy little orphan filly who is constantly bullied by the colts in the orphanage. She is starting school, and she's terrified that her classmates might make fun of her. She hides most of the time during play time. (now enters your character.) you find Star crying behind a tree in the playground. You approach her to see if she is alright.

Black Rose walks quietly through the wooded region behind the school used for recreation. His navy mane flows like liquid through the breeze, far longer than usual for a colt. His midnight violet coat glimmered in the afternoon sun, his glossy black cutie mark of scattered rose petals shone along with his horn which peaked out from the part in his mane. Rose was no stranger to ridicule, being a very feminine colt, but it never really brought him down, he lived for others, so if a few jokes were made at his expense, so be it. He smiled to himself, beautifully long tail swishing out behind him. He really did look like a filly, not that he cared. It was then that me heard a faint sob coming from the treeline, a slight voice in pain. He had to help, it was too painful to let a foal cry when he could stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starwind a filly with a yellow coat and a red and black mane and tail was swinging on the swings. as she looked over the Playground she notice something a distance from her and the swings but still visible from the swings was a filly who was crying behind a tree, as she slowed down she also saw another pony that looks like he was walking to that area when she finally stopped she hopped off and started making her way to the filly and the tree

Star had her face buried into her hooves as she sobbed, so she couldn't have noticed that anypony was walking up to her. She spoke, but it was muffled by her hooves.

By the time Starwind got there the two pony was sitting next to each other, Instead of walking up to them Starwind looked around the area for a flower after she found one she picked it up with her magic which is yellow then she gotten a bit close so she could listen but still away from them so he could help her.

Star was half frightened and half over joyed to feel somepony comfort her. It was a sudden, but nice change. She slowly looked up at who ever it was was holding her with tears still dripping from her cheeks. She really didn't look like a colt, it was just that her mane was shorter than most fillies. "W-who are you?" She shyly whispered. She tryed her best not to show her braces.

At this pony Starwind decided to go introduce herself she walked up too them after she got there she put the flower in the filly mane around her ear, just like her mother does sometimes when star feels sad after she did "hello" said Starwind

((the way she did is put the stem of the flower into her mane so the flower stay in her mane and is visible if you get what i mean))

No pony ever said it was 'nice to meet her' before. This seemed sketchy to her. Maybe some of the colts told this filly to go and make her feel a false sense of security, then crush her feelings. "Umm... M-m-my name is... S-star G-gazer..." It was now very obvious that she wears braces, as she had trouble pronouncing words.

((not really going to retype all that so i will just summary it but for the actual post look at my last one)) Starwind approach them she use her magic to put the flower she picked up into the filly mane just around the her ear where the steam was in her mane but the flower was clearly visible just like her mother did when she was sad after which "hello" said Starwind

"T-this is some sort of prank isn't it... M-make me feel happy, then just... T-tear that happy thought away..." She said. She stood up and shook her head. "S-sorry... B-but I'm already hurt..."

Archived