Just Visiting. (Private)

BassClef

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solar blinked awake, and let out a small sigh, before realizing he had both of his arms and wings wrapped tightly around Bass, who seemed to be still sound asleep. He smiled and blushed a bit, before gently leaning forward to kiss her on top of her head, not wanting to wake her up.

Bass was a heavy sleeper. Not much could wake her up. But when Solar placed a kiss on her forehead, she seemed to smile a bit. The sun was rising and leaking light into the room. It shined on Bass, making her hair sort of glow.

Solar's heart leapt in his chest when she smiled a little, the rays of sunlight streaming into the large room making it seem as if she were glowing. She looked so cute when she was sleeping... He sighed a bit and pulled her in closer to him, nuzzling into the back of her neck and waiting for her to wake up on her own.

Bass yawned sleepily, though she still didn't wake up. She was having sweet dreams and just didn't want to wake up. She even started talking in her sleep. "Ja, ich werde dich heiraten...."

Solar glanced at his watch, noticing that it was about an hour and a half before noon, the time that they were supposed to meet Dawn at Sugar Cube Corner. He chuckled a bit as he heard Bass talking in her sleep, resisting the urge to kiss her again. He gently shook her. "Bass? It's time to wake up..." He said softly, brushing a lock of hair out of her face.

Bass scrunched up her face and slowly opened her eyes. "Was? Es ist Morgen?" She asked. She looked at Solar with tired eyes and smiled. "Oh... Good morning. What is the matter?"

Solar smiled a bit as she woke up, and rubbed his eyes a bit. "We have to meet Dawn in about an hour. You want to get ready?" He said, glancing at his watch agin. Truth be told, he really did not want to get up...

The blush on Solar's face intensified when she suddenly kissed his chin, and he smiled and touched his nose to hers. "I love you, too." He said, before letting out a small sigh. "We should... probably start getting ready now..."

"Hmm... Mornings are rather nice for me, usually." Solar replied, rolling out of the bed. "The beams of sunlight streaming into the room, seeing my mother raise the sun... And now my mornings are even better, having to wake up by your side..." He blushed as he said the last part.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived