Just Visiting. (Private)

BassClef

"Ja! Danke!" Bass took up a ring after they payed. He readied his throws, and when he thought he would make it he threw them. Sadly, he didn't make any shots. "Aww! Well... Next time, ja?"

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Perhaps." Solar replied with a smile. He took his own rings and began tossing them, but unfortunately he also failed to make a shot. "Oh well..." He said with a shrug. "What about the shooting gallery?" He asked.

"Sure we will! I have a good feeling about this one." Solar replied, leading him to the shooting gallery. A plan suddenly came to him, and he smiled. "Why don't you go first? Trust me, you'll win this time."

(Sorry... I'm just so busy...)

"Ja! Uhh... How do I...?" Bass picked up the shooter with confusion. "Do I... Shot them?" He pointed to the cans all set up in a row. This was really kinda confusing for him. He didn't have stuff like this back home. And the only shooters there were to protect against intruders...

"Like this..." He said, positioning the shooter the correct way in Bass's grasp. "Now, you aim through this here." He said, pointing to the target-shaped sighting at the end of the barrel. "Once you have it targeted, then you squeeze the trigger. Go ahead, try it." He said. He already had a levitation spell prepared for the first ball.

(No problem. I've been a bit busy also.)

"Like this..." He said, positioning the shooter the correct way in Bass's grasp. "Now, you aim through this here." He said, pointing to the target-shaped sighting at the end of the barrel. "Once you have it targeted, then you squeeze the trigger. Go ahead, try it." He said. He already had a levitation spell prepared for the first ball.

"Okay..." Bass readied his first shot. Once the first target was in his sights he fired. It zoomed out of the shooter and hurtled towards the target. Of course, this shooter is cheap. So the shots always curve in mid flight.

(Oops! Sorry about that!)

As soon as the ball erupted from the barrel of the shooter, Solar already hat the spell ready. He straightened the path of the ball, and sent it towards one of the cans on the bottom, knocking down the entire stack. "See? Told you you'd win." He said, smiling.

Bass was amazed. He made it on the first shot! He couldn't help but to celebrate his victory by throwing his hooves into the air. "Ja! Wunderbar! Ich habe es beim ersten Versuch!" Bass legitimately forgot about being on vacation and just spouted German.

Solar laughed at the foreign pomy's boisterous reaction, patting his shoulder. "Heh... I didn't understand a word of that, but I'm glad you're happy." He said, smiling. "So, which of the prizes are you going to choose?"

"Eh? Oh! Ehh... The stuffed... Penguin? Is that the correct word for that?" Bass went to consult his dictionary. "Ja, the penguin. It is cute!" Bass pointed to the medium stuffed penguin. It had a little hoodie on it. Really cute.

"Yeah, it is." Solar replied with a chuckle as the pony behind the stand handed the stuffed animal to Bass. "So, what do you want to do next? It's still quite a bit of time until my friend's concert starts..."

"Ehh... I have no idea..." Bass thought for a moment... Now he gets a really cute idea! Bass makes his voice go in a higher pitch and tryed making it look like the penguin was talking. "Ich habe einen! Ich habe einen!" Bass giggled and went back and forth with this.

"What? Please speak English! We aren't in Germany!"

"Oh... Rides! Do the rides!"

"Ja! That sounds good!"

"Actually... The only one I know is 'Lovers Lane.' I wanted to try it... I never had a coltfriend though... So i couldn't... But, i guess we can't. We are just Friends, ja? So... What one do you want to ride?"

"Really...?" Solar asked, biting the inside of his cheek. "Well.... I mean... We can still check it out, if you'd like. I wouldn't mind." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean, I've never really had a coltfriend either."

Bass was shocked when he hears the last part. He likes colts? "wha? You... You go for the colt cuddling? A prince? Gay?!" He couldn't help but say it out loud.

"Oh, no... Pansexual, actually." He replied. Solar was a bit surprised that Bass didn't know that, but then again, he knew that no one would be able to tell just by looking at him. "But... Yes... I do like colts." He said, blushing a bit.

Solar chuckled and pushed the penguin away. "It's fine. I know I probably don't give off that vibe. But it's not like there's anything wrong with it." He said, smiling. Yet despite his words of confidence, his own blush began to intensify.

Archived