Fallout. (Open)

BraveShield

Darky just remained silent as they all talked. He felt that they were not alone. The weastland was quiet... too quiet...

Darky then opened his eyes as soon as he heard the griffon land and approach him. "I guess you are a member of the Talons right?" He said calmly as he stopped right where he was. He then looked down to him since he was still taller. "I guess I will do it."he said as he used his magic to put Glade down softly.

He then gave her the weapons he took from her.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"what gave it away, the black armor or the fact i know glade" he said to darky before smacking glade aside the head

"wheres tank?"

".....i...we...he" she stuttered

he sighed "well talk later" he then turned to everypony else

"so im guessing one of you saved her?"

"saved!?" glade complained

"ssshhh"

"The fact that you are here." Darky replied. He then saw how he smacked Glade like that. He slowly put his hoof in his sword, but didn't pulled it out.

"I am that pony." He limited himself to say at his last question.

the griffon looked at his hoof then glared at darky

"you dont want to do that" the griffon said

"darky, this is my older brother.....release the sword"

she then turned to her brother "and dont"

Darky let the hoof there. "I will not draw my sword. But I feel we are not alone..." he said as he closed his eyes again. Raiders or perhaps more talon? He couldnt tell, but something was off.

glade looked around and pointed to a cloud high in the cloud

"snipers....who have been trained on us for some time" she said turning to her brother smiling

"yes....and are waiting for my signal to fire"

Parry had just about enough of this so he stamped one hoove to the ground and yelled at them all.

"Can't you mother'f$&@ers just get along for once we are trying to survive aren't we!"

He bit down on his cigarette for some reason maybe because he was aggravated but he was just tired of this.

"Let's all just hand over our god damn weapons and stop grovelling!"

He gritted his teeth but before he did he took his cigarette out of his mouth the put it back after.

"Now why don't we just talk in a civil manner and not like a whole bunch of f$&@ing idiots arguing over something extremely stupid and I don't care what you want to do just hand over your stupid gun so I can get some peace and silence!"

As he shouted at them his face became red with anger and his eyes flared with annoyance and displeasure but only before a moment then he sighed and took a puff of his cigarette silently.

"I got a better ****ing idea, the two of you griffons vs. me. I win, you two pussy ass griffons leave this wasteland for good. You win, I'll eave this wasteland for good. Now, which one of you pussy ass griffons is going against me first?"  Monster says throwing and catching his knife that he just so happens to have.

As fast as lighting glades brother was on the other side of monster with his claws out before he stood up strait and monsters knife fell to sliced pieces leaving nothing but the handle in his grasp

((you heard the admin lets start toning down the cussing

that or put suggestions for what should replace what in the ooc))

glades brother looked back at monster

"i suggest you calm down before that becomes your neck" he threatened him

glade looked around every pony to look at her brother

" please drake calm down and get back over here"

drake looked at monster for a few seconds before walking to glade and sitting down next to her

"You think I'm scared, little no flying, wing-broken, stupid little gryphon? I'm not!" Monster says as he draws a sword that is made from a special kind of metal that gryphons hate, pure silver. "Wanna run that by me one more time about my neck, Drake? Or are you going to hide behind Glade your whole trotting life huh?" Monster says egging Drake on.

Drake was about to kill monster but glade stood infront of him

"No drake"

"But he disur-"

"No...that's final"

"Fine....little sis" he said as he ruffled her feathers on her head

He then addressed monster

"You do remember that there are five snipers above us each ready to shoot you if you even try to hurt me or glade....so pulling swords on us is not in the top ten best ideas" he told him

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My only non-stupid brother, is a trained assassin, who probably right about now..." A dead sniper's body lands at Monster's hooves. "Just killed all of your snipers." Monster says as the other sniper's bodies pile up in front of Monster.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived