Fallout Equestria based RP (Intrest check)

BassClef

Application:

Character name:

Character appearance:

Character personality:

Strength:

Perception:

Endurance:

Charisma:

Intelligence:

Agility:

Luck:

(not too worried about skills so I'm not making you list them.)

Any perks?:

Just fill out the app I you're interested.

Name:Livewire

Appearence: Livewire is a neon blue unicorn with matching mane and eyes. Her eyes glow faintly in the dark, her cutie mark is that of a flower with a electronic pulse around it for her special ability of growing small plants.

Personality: Livewire is a mute but she can speak using her telepathy to one person at a time. She is kind and level headed with a knack for prewar flora and fauna. She tries her best to better herself and support friends wherever she can.

S: 4

P: 7

E:4

C:7

I: 6

A:7

L:5

Are we doing back stories or are we all in a stable?

Yay! I'll give it my best shot!

Character name: APP13 (A.K.A. Apple)
Character appearance: A CRT television set for a head, that cycles through a library of emoticons to display emotion. Attached in the "chin" area is a small camera used for sight and a small microphone for speech. The rest of the body appears industrial, with heavily bolted joints and hydraulic extenders at the hooves which allow stable walking, albeit stiffly. Where would normally be a cutie mark on a regular pony, there is instead a glowing, red, circular light. The screen for the light has cracked, and the light now resembles the shape of an apple. On each of his shoulders is a single hole, used for installing upgrades. While the majority of APP13's body is pre-war tech, there are visible signs of unskilled repair.
Character personality: APP13 is loyal and selfless, as any good robot should be. He will willingly sacrifice himself to save those he considers his friends, companions, etc., and even though he can show emotion through emoticons, he feels none. Or, at least, he's not supposed to.

Strength: 8
Perception: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 1
Luck: 2

Alright, so tell me how it is. I even have a good idea for where he can start in the wasteland too!

• 2 weeks later...

Could you have one more on top of Kelly?

Cause I could join (I'm actualy in several fallout RP's right now but I'm leading all of them and I think being somepony that joined will make it more interesting)

Name: Ace

Male unicorn

Dark grey coat with light grey mane and tail

Cutie mark: a ace of spades with Three bullet holes in the card

Consistently wears a black duster and some times a cowboy hat

Cautious of those he dosent know and is great with counting bullets left in a magazine

(It's an OCD thing he has)

Once he warms up to you hell fiercely protect you. But get on his bad side and you'll be sorry

S: 6

P: 7

E:6

C: 5

I: 5

A: 6

L: 5

Perks:

Counting odds: ace is able to tell how many bullets are left in a gun as long as he has looked at it once

Hacking maverick: can hack any computer as long as he has time

Battle stance: ace has learned the best way to hold any gun and makes it so that he dosent have any kick back, even one his 44 magnum

Character name: Nero

Character appearance: Nero is a changeling several disguises. His most used disguises are: a saucy young mare with a orange/yellow curly mane and grey coat, an elderly stallion with a graying white coat and mane, an adorable little colt with a lisp.

He wears a full suit of barding over his lab coat.

Character personality: Nero is a good natured unorthodox wasteland doctor that lives off of gratitude (and occasional fear) of his patients.

S: 3

P: 4

E: 5

C: 8

I: 9

A: 3

L: 8

perks:

Wasteland Surgeon

Robotics Expert

Cybernetic Surgeon

Kelly, I'm not trying to be rude, but...............well, maybe it's just me, but I feel like your posts just aren't tying into the scenes here, and it's making it difficult for me to have my character react accordingly.

I mean, just in your newest post, not only is a defensive, seemingly upset robot pony between you and Crimson and Livewire, but Crimson's on the ground right now.

I'm not saying your posts are necessarily bad or anything, I'm just saying it doesn't feel like your playing in this scene.

I don't know, maybe it's just me...........

Archived