Assassins Creed interest check

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Assassins creed do we do a Rp about?

• The black flag
    • Or a completely made up one

Just wonderin if their would be anyone out their that would be interested in doing a AC style Rp. Iv got a storyish idea atm, buuuuut i wanna know which AC you guys would rather do, that is, if ya want to do this Rp.

Hi there! This looks really intersting~! I remember the last time I tried to join an AC rp the thread ended up dying I beleive. So, it is good to see a new one in the making. :D

I'm not sure if my vote really counts. I haven't really played any of the games (do to my lack of the proper console) however, I plan on starting it soon. Also I was able to watch my cousin play a bit of American Revolution and Black Flag. So, there is that bit of knowledge I have. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that its been ages, just vanished for awhile and been busy, still am. But we seem at a standstill between some random one and Black flag. So, if anyone here is still interested, they are now the two choices. 

Well, iv given this two days longer then i originally said due to being away, And it seems like the setting will be Black Flag :P

So, right now in fact, im going to launch a actual OOCpage for this. Story, well, got a idea, though that might be changed before we start. Oh, and im open to any imput if you guys want something in it. 

People who have posted in this/followed will have a spot saved for them, so time is no issue for all of ya :)

Archived