RP family

these names are from the other site so don't pay any mind to them

ok so this is how i think or will do it anyway. How this will work is even though we are all different we will make it so all of our ponies are relative like for example blaze take the role of father and angel takes the role of mother and their to children their son Desire and they daughter Stormchaser. I don't know your oc names so I just use your account names and those are examples not the roles we will take, and if any of us join Rps together our family will follow so if me and angel join an rp together with our family character though the RP we will act like mother and daughter. at least that's how i see it working and will make it work in mine but blaze might have an different idea in mind will have to wait for him to see​

Well I have a male oc called Dark Rain but I normally only use him as a mean character but I can change that for this rp. Dark Rain is a gray pegasus with black hair. In this rp he will have purple eyes. His cutie mark is a gray cloud with a lightning bolt and rain.

no this isn't just for one RP its for alot like a real family for example lets say daboom pony and dark rain are father and son in this if towards two was to join an rp together with the two RP family members they would automatically have a father and son Relationship won't inpact much but thats how it would work

That seems like it could get really messy, especially in FFA.

Sorry, I was interested so I kinda followed this from the start, and I know that for me, at least, I like to make a character that I feel fits the story, so almost all of my characters are brand new OCs. I mean, there probably are a lot of RPs in FFA that this type of thing could work, but idk.

Archived