Lyi's RP Family :)

Lyipheoryia

Storm: Yay! Glad to know it's over :)

Hawkeye: I do hope you'll stay...but I thoroughly understand how busy school is. The number of work I have to do for the upcoming week is...undesirable to know :(

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I copied and pasted it so that i could sort of highlight stuff.

Name:Rose Leaves
Species:crystal pony
Eye colour:Yellow
Character colour: Purple
Mane/Tail/Other: both just yellow
Physique:normal
Residence: crystal empire city
Occupation:Works in and owns a flower shop named The Flower Patch
Cutie Mark:: a single Pink rose. the color means her love for roses and her family
Unique Traits: She can communicate with plants
History: Rose has lived in the crystal empire all her life because her parents was over protected, they would only allow her to talk to some from from school one such pony when by the name of Marine Beryllium. He was her best she felt like she could share anything with him unknown to her she love him with all her heart, she sometimes like to play house with him with him as the daddy and her as the mommy, and they would have a stuff animal as thier child, it wasn't until a bit older went  Marine Beryllium, got his cutie mark of [insert Mark] and she was still a blank flank.
Character Summary/Personality:   /Forgetful and loving personality

Mostly, it needs to be expanded. Each section should be separated so it doesn't look like a wall o text. Grammar also needs a little fixing up, though honestly not to bad. And come on Storm, that does not explain what she looks like...\
Just saying now, please let me know if i go over the top on anything :P

True enough, I see your point, we are all working together-from scratch-to create characters with histories matching to each other's.

Parry, anything to say in your défense? I can see you don't really want to make a new character (For what reasons?), but Storm proves a point as well.

Alright, time for a update on my OC :P Tell me what you guys think of Sapphire Heart/Crystal, haven't figured which to use yet.

Name: Sapphire Crystal. She gets called Crystal more often as her first name though. For short, some call her Sapph, or just Cry, though 'Cry' tends to get on her nerves a bit. 
Species: Crystal Pony
Eye color: Her eyes are a shining ruby red that tends to wander a little to far, often peaking into others privacy.
Character color: Her coat is a Crystal Turquoise.  
Mane/Tail/Other
Physique:
Residence:
Cutie Mark:
Unique Traits:
History:
Character Summary/Personality:

I will post my app later this week or so. I will take the liberty, hopefully to no one's offence, of making the basis for the family histories (I'll keep mine centered around my character's so that you guys can develop the history accordingly.)

Glad you like her :) Her mane/tail is going to be her name, now just gotta decide if i want her to be a proper girl, or a more.... outdoory girl :P And its what were all here to do Storm, make OC's, and have fun :P Were here to help

Im actually unsure about that. In the MLP universe the crystal mines were under Canterlot,  but they don't show in the Crystal empire....  I know the occupation would be allowed, so yeah, i would say if you wanted that you could do it. I mean, the crystal empire must get their crystals from somewhere :P

ok for the tail i was thinking along the lines of something similar to fluttershy and for the mane

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/26/33/f826332e0ec38ac04388122af4762f89.jpgfirst row the blue one there going from left to right the fifth one from right to left the fouth one

True enough, I see your point, we are all working together-from scratch-to create characters with histories matching to each other's.

Parry, anything to say in your défense? I can see you don't really want to make a new character (For what reasons?), but Storm proves a point as well.

Oh you guys were wondering about that? I would be fine with making a new character!

Archived