Lyi's RP Family :)

Lyipheoryia

Hi y'all,
This is a planning thread for my rp family. I have no idea which character of mine would like some family, so perhaps we could all make a new character and make them all in one big family.
So far, these are the people that have signed up:

FireFoxx-Shining Moment (young mare, daughter) (approved)
stormchaser1991-Rose Leaves (mother) (apped)
RDD-Sapphire Crystal(filly) (apped)
Lyi-Marine Beryllium (father) (approved)

Hawkeye12-Wild Dawn (colt)
ParrySlice13-(N/a)

Please throw some ideas at me, as this is the first time I've started something like this.

Lyi

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No ideas?  Come on, guys-give a newbie a hand :)

I've always been interested in making an rp family, so I could do something like this. Don't have many ideas right now though. XD

A Rp family? Sounds like a idea! 

Well, I do know that Shadow has his whole family of Ironclaws, which we could always extend...or we could start something fresh? I'm okay with either, but if we're starting fresh, I have some old character concepts I could work with and create a family with. :)

Well, I do know that Shadow has his whole family of Ironclaws, which we could always extend...or we could start something fresh? I'm okay with either, but if we're starting fresh, I have some old character concepts I could work with and create a family with. :)

I thin it would be a good idea to start fresh, just for the sake of originality.  I have a character idea for almost every race (CC and WoE), so I think this could work out.

Yes, I was hooping we could all-as a group-decide and format our characters.  We could then submit separate apps in CC.  As a throw-in idea, perhaps we could be a Crystal Pony family?  I was hoping for something more exotic than the regular trio.

I have an idea for a Crystal Pony character named Marine Berylium: late middle-ages, male, father, husband.  Of course, we still have yet to decide on my Crystal Pony family idea. 

Wow!  What a wonderful coincidence!  Why don't we all post the details (or link to a Google Doc if the information is on there) for our possible Crystal Pony character?

Marine Beryllium:

CC

Late middle-aged stallion

Father (to RDD's character?)

Works in a Crystal/Jewel Mine-talent in finding rare gems (hence "Beryllium")

Cutie mark: Pix-axe and chisel crossed (search "Mining Symbol" online") over bright blue glowing circle (sign of Crystal Pony power+love) with a beryllium crystal in the middle.

-stubborn personality

-a bit of an identity crisis after

(Will add more as I think of info. :)

I guess i will play the wife, never made a crystal pony before anything special i need to know

Rose Leaves:

CC
Early middle-aged mare
Mother (to RDD's character?), wife to Marine Beryllium
Works in and owns a flower shop named The Flower Patch
Cutie mark: a single Pink rose. the color means her love for roses and her family
-Forgetful and loving personality can expand if needed

Name:Rose Leaves

Species:Crystal Pony

Eye colour: Yellow

Character colour: Pink

Mane/Tail/Other: green and red

Physique: Normal

Residence:

Occupation: Works in and owns a flower shop named The Flower Patch

Cutie Mark:  a single Pink rose. the color means her love for roses and her family

Unique Traits: she can communicate with plants

History:

Character Summary/Personality:

Archived