Lyi's RP Family :)

Lyipheoryia

No, hair IRL always has a part.  Search it up if you have absolutely no idea what I mean.  If she ties her hair back into a ponytail, her hair would be combed to a specific part.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Storm, are we all okay with our character apps?  After everyone has replied, I'm going to account that no one else will join our family; and will write the history section to my app.

Edit: Storm, I have come up with a better idea.  Why don't you write out al the parts of your app you can fill in without help, and post it here?  I can help you edit+fix+fill in all parts you have missed.

i think her history is good to go

ame:Rose Leaves

Species:crystal pony

Eye colour: her eyes are a beautiful shade of sapphire sometimes looks more like real gems as in a certain light her pupil seems to disappear

Character colour: Purple

Mane/Tail/Other: both just yellow. Her mane is Yellow, and straight.  Her bangs are messy, covering the upper portions of her eye.  The rest of her mane is tied up in a loose ponytail-slung over her right shoulder.  and her tail goes to the ground but curls into a circle near the ground

Physique:normal

Residence: crystal empire city

Occupation:Works in and owns a flower shop named The Flower Patch

Cutie Mark:: a single Pink rose. the color means her love for roses and her family

Unique Traits: She can communicate with plants

History: Rose has lived in the crystal empire all her life because her parents was over protected, they would only allow her to talk to some from from school one such pony when by the name of Marine Beryllium. He was her best she felt like she could share anything with him unknown to her she love him with all her heart, she sometimes like to play house with him with him as the daddy and her as the mommy, and they would have a stuff animal as thier child, it wasn't until a bit older went  Maringot his cutie mark of [insert Mark] and she was still a blank flank. a couple years later Rose understood her feels for him when she told him her feels he told her he felt the same a couple years later when they was at the age to get married they did they waited a couple more years to have children of they own

Character Summary/Personality:   /Forgetful and loving personality

Sorry. My app might be in a little later then all of yours, just having a hard time getting idea's. 

And Storm, come on man. Just yellow? I can not imagine that. How long? How short? How does he Style it? Details mate, makes all the difference, while that area isn't as 'important' as the rest to getting in, when your doing a Rp with someone and thye have nothing to go off with appearance, its kinda hard.

Your missing a cutie mark story. Ya need that if you want to get into WoE or CC, as well as the summary, which needs to actually be a summary.....

Criticism aside, here is my update, which should mainly cover the rest of her appearance. 

Now, parents decide. She is a athletic girl, want her to already have, or not have her Cutie Mark? If she doesn't then that could open up some Rp idea's for when the family is done.

Storm-I think your character needs to go through a bit more creative processing in your head.  Just type out how you see her, don't worry about being too wordy (c'mon, some of my apps probably have waaaay too specific info).  YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I'm going to post the history soon, but I need everyone to confirm their relations to the family before I do so (I am a very specific and wordy person in terms of writing histories, so I need all the information I can get).

Storm-mother (Check!)

Me-father (Check!)

RDD-filly (Check!)

Hawkeye-colt (n/a)

Parry-? (Don't even know if he's still part of this)

If anyone doesn't reply by the end of the week, I will assume he/she is no longer participating.

Umm...didn't I help you write up the mane?  It's okay if you don't want to use it :)  No harm done.  Also, in the history, you call Marine "Maringot"....his name is Marine Beryllium.

So...Hawkeye just broke his laptop.   Okay.  We will wait patiently for him.  I must admit, I don't think Parry is participating-he hasn't posted for a while.   

PARRY?  ARE YOU THERE?  I AM GOING TO COUNT YOU OUT IF YOU DON'T REPLY SOON!

If anyone else knows anyone who might be interested in joining the family and making it bigger, feel free to show 'em to this thread :)

Parry, Hawkeye? I am going to pm them both. Storm, try developing your character yourself, and not asking us for help in every little detail. RDD-how is your character coming along?

Okay, so. Update on me. Still waiting on my new computer to come, so I won't really be working on my app until that gets here. I could try, but it would be the long process of using a public computer and saving my progress to a USB and I don't like using public computers and blah blah blah... I'm rambling now. Anyways, that's my situation. I'm not dropping out, just gotta give me some time.

Edit so I don't double post: I guess I have some time at the moment, so I can help you out with your history a bit, Storm. It's a good start, but I personally think it's too short. Maybe extend it by going into more detail, and mentioning how she feels about the things that happened in her past? (ie, her overprotective parents) That's how I write my history anyways and it also gives me an idea of how I'll play the character as I do so. It also needs some grammar fixes, mostly with punctuation and run on sentences, which is especially necessary if you're shooting for WOE.

Heheh, I've never helped with an app before, it's kinda fun~

Thanks a plenty, Hawk (Can I just call you that?).  We will wait patiently for you.  If Parry doesn't reply by October 15 (Kanata date), then I'm going to go ahead with writing out my history and assume he is no longer part of this "family".

Parry, Hawkeye? I am going to pm them both. Storm, try developing your character yourself, and not asking us for help in every little detail. RDD-how is your character coming along?

i wasn't asking for help i was asking if it was good enough for CC idk also hawk i am only going for CC, WOE is to strict for my liking

Archived