As school starts, the journey begins

RainbowDaringDash

( I was wondering how you could all manage seven posts in such a short time, lul. As I said before, skip me like I don't have a turn. I'll pop in at the opportune moment if it ever shows~ x3 )

Scone smiled at the new stallion he seemed a bit sad but she took a deep breath knowing it was her duty to help him and that most ponies would be sad or scared. She took out her bag handing him a printed map or the school showing which class room was which. As she handed it to him ther yo-go-oh cards fell out also " here in case we get separated you can use ... Oops sorry just my cards for a silly game" she said picking them up and holding hem at eye level inspecting them in the plastic bag

As Luna Dragonfire looked out of her castle window she smiled to herself. Today is the first day of school. Summer was horrible and lonely but maybe she could make some friends during the school year. Luna is a 12 year old mare btw. Anyway she was ready. She knew how important her image was to her clan so she applied makeup and washed her hair before putting on her best dress. as future leader she could not afford to look sloppy so she tied up her hair into a lovely bun. Ok she thought I'm ready

He stayed quiet for a bit, watching as he was showed a map. Star didn't really... well, care for it. He guessed this would be another school, where he had no commonality's with people other then the mutual fact that, he knew no one had any of the same interests. Then, he saw the deck. He looked at the bag they were in, and it made him almost wince. He crouched down, swinging one of the two bags he had on, a black one, around to his front. He reached in, pulling out a card holder. 

"Y...ou can use this.... It will keep the cards in better condition then... a plastic bag..." He said, smiling at her. 

(breaking order with permission from mod)

Scone’s eyes widened as he politely and shyly offered a new card carrying case! Scone was surprised and blushed a tad. Her southern draw came out forgetting to hide it any more.

“oh wow thank you … but that’s really nice I don’t think I can accept this; it’s a nice case!” she said as she rubbed the case feeling the material.

“I mean I appreciate the offer but that’s real nice and it’s yours. You see I’m just getting into game.” She said as she gently reached out touching his shoulder guiding him to walk with her

she immediately let go remembering not everyone liked to be touched; something she often did without thinking. She liked him so far he seemed very sweet, and didn’t want to scare him off.

“I’m still learning the basics. Its actually becoming pretty popular around here. Uhh maybe you could show me a bit more about it when we have some time!” she asked politely 

Archived