Spooky Scary Skeletons (OOC)

BassClef

Just listened to this song Spooky Scary Skeletons. Still don't know who its by though... But it gave me an idea for a Halloween based RP. I have to know about your character though, I usually get my ideas based upon characters.

Actually, now that I'm thinking...

So... Your character has entered a coma after an accident. But they're soul has been knocked out of there body and sent to the underworld known as Death Town! They must find a way out soon... Before the doctors at the hospital pulls the plug and consider you really dead!

I think this could be really cool. I always like monsters that at their heart are good even though they're scary. So, were you think something along the lines of Nightmare Before Christmas scene or Hotel Transylvania?(As examples)

And would this be your character or my character that technically dies?

And would Death Town be filled with people that look like how they died, monsters, skeletons, or what?

I can see an end, and we know the beginning, but the filler is a mystery to us all.

Oh, I will be playing any and all characters that you character meets, so yes your character does technically die. But it isn't permanent.

I think a good example for Death Town would actually be Nightmare before Christmas. All inhabitants of the town are skeletons. Only those who have not accepted there death are not skeletons.

So, yeah if you think this is a good explanation or if you still have questions, hit me up. I'll only be away on the weekends and a little bit in the morning on week days.

Archived