Licorice Truffle [Final]

Name: Licorice Truffle

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Pinkish-Purple

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Frilly, flamboyant, and fantastically styled and pink.

Eye Color: Goldenrod

Cutie Mark: Lollipop

Physique: Athletically built

Origin: Fillydelphia

Roleplay Type: Equestria Crossover

Motivation: A self proclaimed crusader against gloomies, his sword is candy and his shield is his jolly attitude.

Likes: Bouncing, skipping, jumping, moving, making candy, smiles, running, giving candy, and most of all, seeing smiles.

Dislikes: The gloomies

Character Summary:

[tab=10]He could hear his own breath, and the rapid pulsation of his heart as he stacked up with his team. Beyond the door was the unknown and to open it was akin to Pandora's box. He grasped the cold cylinder, oddly decorated much like a candy cane. Nodding to his team he grinned, and began to toss the cylinder, sans the pin, into the room. Things were about to get sticky. A pink flash, a screeching airhorn, and the sweet aroma of cotton candy signaled them to breach.

---

[tab=10]From his alleyway, he could see the unfortunate ponies who trotted mindlessly through the streets of Fillydelphia. Diving in, he was prepared to see if he could steal that one glorious thing. He began to mingle, simply smiling, as he approached his first victim. In one swift action, he reached into his saddle bag and placed a bag of candy on the poor pony's back. The victim looked around, confused as the assailant vanished into the crowd. It seemed that tonight, he would not vanish seeing a smile, as the victim dumped the candy into the nearest bin.

---

"Licorice Truffle, a jovial agent of the Sugar Syndicate, self titled crusader against the gloomies, is one of our lower confectionary creative agents: a simple initiate who shows promise on and off the mission. We literally found him crawling about in a ditch in his foal years with no parents to care for him. We decided to see what we could do and just enroll the child into our youngster's training program. Even though he was a bargain, he showed promise, especially during his candy crafting class where he earned his cutie mark and achieved high marks for his basic candy crafty class. During his final years at the syndicate's acadamy, he modified the FNM-S90 (That's the Frightful Noise Maker with Shine revision 90 for those who are uninitiated.) to include an aromatic cotton candy scent to further disorient opponents. He was indespensible in generating revenue for our society. Now if we could keep himself from getting in trouble with the Fillydelphia police, he would be going places."

"Ah yes, Truffle. He's in jail for giving his candy away without a permit, again. But why do you think he would be good for this particular project?"

"He's becoming too chaotic for us to control. He gets way too bored easily and begins to go on his own crusades against the 'gloomies.' We need to keep him entertained. That's why he's good for this project."

"He would seem to be ready for being a free agent, but can we trust him outside of Fillydelphia?"

"I believe that seeing new places would be benificial for him, especially places where giving out candy freely isn't against the law."

"Perhaps we can break even with him."

"Right, let's bail him out and brief him on his duties."

How deliciously ridicules :D

I’m fairly certain this character would make more sense to me if I knew which crossover he was destined for, given the in-game language used in some portions of his app. Still, even with the lack of world knowledge on my side, he still seems like a fairly amusing character either way.

Given the perspective from which it has been written, I suspect you have a greater understanding of this pony’s personality then you’re indulging us too here. Are you planning to reveal more during the actual RP as other characters interact with him?

There’s room for expansion in the Summery but the key points of his present actions and past credentials are all there, so there’s not much that ‘needs’ doing to make him playable.

Very interesting pony you have there :lol:

How deliciously ridicules :D

I’m fairly certain this character would make more sense to me if I knew which crossover he was destined for, given the in-game language used in some portions of his app. Still, even with the lack of world knowledge on my side, he still seems like a fairly amusing character either way.

Given the perspective from which it has been written, I suspect you have a greater understanding of this pony’s personality then you’re indulging us too here. Are you planning to reveal more during the actual RP as other characters interact with him?

There’s room for expansion in the Summery but the key points of his present actions and past credentials are all there, so there’s not much that ‘needs’ doing to make him playable.

Very interesting pony you have there :lol:

Thank you for your input. I made it vague for what his 'mission' is so that he could be used in the present/future timeslots. As of now I'm sort of written out, and I figure that this character could be shelved until tomorrow where I could make him a little more lucid. As of now, I'm not sure how coy I will be with revealing his personality, but I'm sure the bear minimum will be written. I will reveal this though: even though he's a happy go lucky fella and he seems incredibly hyper, he knows when to 'play it cool.'

Looks good! Odd little fellow, isn't he?

I like your write up, but I think it would be easier for ponies to understand 'who' he is by defining his background, how he did at school, and exactly how and when he got his cutie mark. Also when and how he got into the Syndicate too.

And why he has such a thing against the gloomies. :D