MLP Toys

Lyipheoryia

I just received two MLP toys as a present today: A Rainbow Power Princess Twilight Sparkle, and a Rainbow Power Rainbow Dash.  Although both were very sparkly and well-loved, it was the RD that pulled at my heartstrings.  I own a G3 RD toy, a present from my old neighbour.  It was given to be when I was very, very young-like, very-, and I have kept it to this day.  For many years after I received it, I had no idea it was based after a show (also, considering I was so young).  Now, as I look back, me and my beloved G3 RD had some really good times.  It was one of the first toys I got, and spend many years with me.  The nostalgia is so...warm and fuzzy.  I thought about how much RD had changed through the two generations, and remembered some old episodes/ movies that I watched.  Oh, RD: maybe you are my favourite pony, after all.   

Anyone else have an MLP toy with a lot of meaning in their hearts?

Any comments of the post? You usually only reply to a post if you have something related to say about it.

Oh I know that was just my way of coming into the post. But yes I have 5 mlp toys and they are all about 2 inches tall. That's all. The end

Ooo... I like pie!

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly greeting to warm up the conversation. Have some pie.

Esr69WX.png

I'm not big on the pony toys, but I do like pony stuff that's practical, like mugs, shirts, pens, throws, bags, etc.

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly greeting to warm up the conversation. Have some pie.

Esr69WX.png

I'm not big on the pony toys, but I do like pony stuff that's practical, like mugs, shirts, pens, throws, bags, etc.

Yay! Pie!

Here, have a cute pinkie with a chocolate.

2db8bb040a633439316bbef0bff31c26.jpg

Ehm... anyways. I honestly want maye a pair of toys, just to have them around. But father doesn't want me to T.T.

I'm the same way...I just don't like having too much stuff around the Stately Tacobob Manor...I do have an Funco Trixie who watches from my printer..But beyond that..It's usually just DVDs and books. I REALLY wish they continued doing Commentary on the DVDs like they did with Season 1 as they were a ton of fun...Also they just released an art book which I just snatched up from Amazon..as it's on sale. Wooh.

Archived