Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I am talking about my friend Lunar not you Cloud" Rafe says turning "Woah! What happened?" He asks "Did Lunar try an expariment with you?"

"I did nothing of the sort!" Lunar calls from inside the shop

"..I hate it when he does that..." Rage says softly

* blue is In pony form somewhere in ponyville with a dj pony who is standing behind two speakers and a djing board *

* just a second ago blue asked this pony about there machine, after the pony explained it was a bass cannon, he asked if the pony could show him *

*blue is now stareing at like 8 trees by the everfree fallen over in a line, the pony said "it would do worse if it was on max" *

Lunar nods "Just be sure itndoesn't get infected. But might I ask how you cut yourself?" He asks

"Hay Rainbow was there snow in thw forcast today?" Rsge asks looking over and a cloud with snow falling from it.

"Then why the hay is there snow falling over there?" Rage asks looking at the snow clouds and pointing them out to Rainbow Dash

"Well if I find anything in at my place with any blood on it I will let you know. At least then we'll know. If you want that is." Lunar says to Cloud

Archived