Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

Lunar Relic a maroon unicorn sat on a bench reading a book. He had just moved to Ponyville from Canterlot so that he could continue his studies into olden pony text. He closes his book and sighs before saying "Gee... I thought I could find some friends here but... I haven't had much luck." He looks at the few clouds in the sky and his mind begins to wander.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aurora Crush trotted through Ponyville with a confident air to her stride. The ... eccentric-looking unicorn tossed her head as she looked for a comfortable place to sit down and review her applications. It was a pretty nice day, so the park was kind of busy. The benches were all taken up, except for one, where a forlorn-looking unicorn sat, barely taking up 1/4 of the bench. 

Aurora trotted over smiling. "Hiya! Mind if I bother you for a little while and sit here?" she gestured to the bench.  

Aurora Crush smiles her thanks and plops herself down on the bench. She pulls out a stack of papers and levitates them, biting her lip as she reads them.

She glanced at the unicorn's book. "Study, work or pleasure?" She asked, the sea green glow from her horn illuminating her face.

Starlit sky flew up above. Her dark blue coat and Snow White mane glowing in the sun. She had the task of re arranging the clouds above the lake. She accepted the task with eager anticipation. Now was her chance to show the other Pegasai that she knew what she was doing!

She hummed a gentle tune as she pushed one big cloud along. The heavy rain filled cloud rumbled as she pushed it along. She noticed that she was accidently pushing it above two ponies on a bench. She squeaked when she saw the papers that one of them held. It would be a shame if she drenched her.

She grabbed it and tugged it a opposite way above the water body. With a few pants she wiped her brow. Crysis averted. She gave a few breaths and hopped on the cloud. The lighting crackled and popped below her. The rain drenching down into the lake.

What she didn't account for was how much energy was in the cloud. It gave a boom and electrocuted her. She gave a cry as her muscles spasamed. Once it was done, her mane and coat was burned. She had a spinning eyes look and teetered on the cloud. She fell onto it and lay there all dizzy.

"Uuughhh~" she whimpered as she lay upon the water mass.

Lunare looked at her and marked the page he was on "A little of both actually. I am working on translating it from the olden pony language into a modern language. I'm almost done." He answers before he heard the thunder. "I didn't think we had a storm scheduled today..."

Aurora nodded at the unicorn. "Oh, okay! You must be pretty smart," she laughed. She kept her eyes on the pegasus overhead and winced as the shadow of the cloud covered them. 

She heard the thunder before she saw the pegasus get zapped. "No, I don't think we do--" She looked up and saw the frazzled looking pegasus smoking slightly. "Oh my Celestia! Are you alright?" she called up to the pegasus, standing on the bench as she dropped and scattered all her papers. "We should help!" she said to the unicorn.

Screwing up her eyes she used her (not particularly strong)  magic to wrangle the cloud down a bit lower so she could at least see the poor pony lying upon it.

Starlit sky moaned on the cloud. Her ears ringing like whistles as she lay there. When she was brought down she still had rolling eyes. "No momma I don't wanna go to school~" she moaned as she lay there. It didn't seem like she heard her.

Lunar notices what had happened and runs over to the two. Unsure if the Pegasus was okay he uses his magic to bring the pegasus off the cloud and lays her on the grass. He leans over and gently shakes her "Hay are you okay?"

"Do you think we should call for a nurse?" Aurora asked, looking frazzled and quite panicked. She trotted on the spot, her cutie mark and consequent tattoos on her hindquarters and legs glittering in the sunlight as she did so.

"Hey! Miss, are you okay?" she asked again, placing her hoof gently on the pegasus' shoulder. "Can you hear me?"

Starlit sky felt the others move her but her mind was still buzzing. She closed her eyes and inhaled before shaking her head and clearing her mind. When she opened them she saw everypony around her. The attention making her flustered.

"I'm okay....." She said before slowly sitting up and brushing her burned mane with her hooves.

Aurora sat back and watched the pegasus worriedly, nodding her agreement with the other unicorn. "It did look pretty bad."

"Can you remember your name?" she asked, rooting around in her saddlebag and fishing out a small bottle of water. She passed it to the pegasus. 

"I'm Aurora Crush and this is - er.." she paused and glanced at the unicorn. "Sorry, I never asked," she said sheepishly. 

Lunar shot up and blushed embarrassed 'Oh stupid Lunar you haven't even told her your name!' He mentally slaps himself before replying "Right how rude of me my name is Lunar Relic. I am no doctor but you might want to take it easy after that." He looks at the Pegasus' mane "and you might want to fix yout mane after it's kinda...everywhere."

Starlit looked to Aroura and Lunar. She was still seeing double. She nodded to them and gave a shaky exhale. "Just need to recover." She said with a smile as she brushed vigorously at her mane to try to fix the frazzled state.

Starlit had to say. These ponies were quite friendly. They fussed over her and began giving her a brush to fix her mane along with picking out debris from it. She gave a faint smile to them as they spoke and began brushing her white mane. "Thank you you two. This is so kind of you to do this." She said gently with a warm blink.

Lunar nods "Yeah good idea" he agrees before the Alicorn appeared and spoke 'And just where do you think you're going?' Lunar sighs and responds "Helping this Pegasus out is that a problem?" He says looking at the Alicorn.

Archived