Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well I would normally take trade. But most other shops only take bits. That's not really anything we have a say in though." Lunar sighs looking to Cloud "How all of it works is still a bit beyond me. Quite frankly I don't have the interest to address the issue. Not really someplace I should be sticking my nose."

"Alright that will be 20 bits for everything" The clerk says to Blue

"Thats not Cloud" Rage says "I have seen a unicorn around who is alawya doing stuff with snow and ice...I bet he's behind thus"

"That's not really a fair acqusation Rage." Lunar sighs "Just because he uses snow a lot doesn't make it his fault..."

"But what if it is?" Rage asks

"We ask them to stop simple as that..." Lunar responds as if it were obvious

*walks back to lunar with the supplys* "people here are very generous,  i gave the shop owner a bit of dirt and he said "that will be 20 bits" and I go outside grab 19 more bits of dirt and he says  "Didn't you bring more dirt?" and "my eyes aren't what they used to be", I told him they are bits and he let me walk away"

*walks to the bass cannon and opens it up and takes this little box out of it, takes a miniature speaker he 'bought' from the store and does some wire attachments, he than puts in 3 triple a battery's connected with springs and wires and other bits and bobs*

Archived