Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

"A magic drain spell isn't anything special I know a few myself. But who..." Lunar sits and thinks "There are only two ponies I can think of... Either Crysalis or Sombra. As the culprit. I do have a spell to reverse it but I have to cast it on the culprit when they're alive and in decent condition" he says "We have to give the magic back otherwise...who knows what will happen."

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The unicorn puts the sculpture down and walks up to it "its pretty elaborate... He says looking closely "whoever did it didn't want this thing repaired... Not normal ice I will see wha I can do but... I may not be able to remove it." He explains before firing an energy bolt at the ice and it shatters "well what do ya know..." He smiles turning to blue "Luckily for you I was able to break it. Otherwise it might have spread across the mechanisms and make the whole thing useless."

"I am not letting you do that" Lunar says "It matters not how powerful you may think you are or may be. Sombra is just darkness in form without the proper seal you'll just tire him down. Besides if its not Sombra then what?"

The pony goes over "Yeah?"

Lunar looks at Cloud "All the more reason I should help! If he gave you that power who's to say he won't extract it to make himself more powerful?" He asks "Besides I won't stand by idley while some yahoo tried to harm Equestria."

The pony looks at him for a second and nods before pressing the button. He waits for a delayed reaction and shrugs "I have a feeling you might want a better connection if it takes this long to work." he says looking at the machine as it appeared to want to do something.

"Well perhps a battery is dead power generator solar panels or whatever without the batteries to store and regulate it the energy is useless. My father was an engineer who helped build the cloud factory machines they are using now." He says.

The pony sighs "Just commenting that is how I know what the problem is. You and he might get along if your good with this kinda stuff. I kind of also have a tendency to ramble about things..." he answers "My apologies er...I don't think I ever got your name..."

(

The pony goes over "Yeah?"

Lunar looks at Cloud "All the more reason I should help! If he gave you that power who's to say he won't extract it to make himself more powerful?" He asks "Besides I won't stand by idley while some yahoo tried to harm Equestria."

just this really)

Lunar nods understandingly "Its alright. I understand. I have this great tendency to overlook a truth if it id plain and simple. One if those no way it's that simple kind of thing. I guess you can say that I overthink things."

Archived