Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunar looks at Cloud and shakes his head "Alright Cloud I know not what you are but you are lying to me about something. You say you are Celestia's sister but a changeling as well. That is impossible I know very well Celestia is no Changeling. Ergo you are lying about somethibg and besides Luna and Celestia have a simmilar magical aura you do not share that quality so which is it? I can understand you wanting to be big and important but I know that all too well. When I have my wing spell I am mistaken as and Alicorn all the time. I feel great because they think so alas why would I be someone I am not? Why should any of us? I am a simple researcher with high magical abilities who gets his fair respect. Nothing more, nothing less" Lunar paused and sighs "Twilight Sparkle told me that once... Please I will keep no truth from you Cloud please just tell me the truth whonare you really? I promise I will tell you anything should you wish in return."

"What are you saying?" Lunar asks "There is no way Celestia's mother associated with a changeling not to mention that would also mean Celestia and Luna would be half changeling. Cloud your making less and less sense by the second."

"The reason as to why Celestia & Luna aren't half changeling, is because my father is the only in my family who had 1/100th changeling in his blood. I was the first born & he passed down that gene down to me. Celestia & Luna are the fourth & fith kids that my dad had. I was the first born, then it was my brother Monster, then my other brother Blitz, then Celestia, then Luna & finally Twilight." Cloud says.

"Er Twilight isn't related to the Princesses remember?" Lunar asks "She was transformed into an Alicorn. But still we're getting off track point is somepony is out there stealing magic and we have to get to thw bottom of it. I have managed to pinpoint where the magic is being drawn to. Our best chance of finding anything has to be there."

"It may seem that way, because my father didn't want Twilight to know that she was born into a royal family. That's why when she got turned into a alicorn through the magic of friendship, that's when she had somewhat of an idea that she was born into a royal family." Cloud states.

"Believe what you want to believe but I know Twilight's parents and I am positive that they would mention that to me." Lunar groans "I am done talking I have work to do" he walks off and starts for the source of the magic. "When I get my hoofs on the pony doing this..."

There was a massive crash in sugarcube corner and melody (my oc) walked out with pinkie. They nodded and laughed. Melody put on her headphones and flew up dancing in the air before entering the modern looking house in the town centre. She walked out with a massive box and was struggling to push it along the street.

(Hi I am new!)

Archived