Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The black unicorn just teleports behind Cloud and keeps running as Lunar Relic appears next to Cloud. "Allow me." He says zapping at the unicorn making him fall over. "Come on lets grab him while he's still paralyzed!" He says running over and looking st the unicorn. "I never thought I'd see you again..." He says to himself.

Midnight had been watching the thief with fascination from a heavy treeline as the 2 colts had chased after him and sent him to the ground. Midnight's slitted yellow eyes peered out from the brush she was standing in she continued watching with a small smile. "Maybe if I just..." Midnight lifted her hoof into the light and walked forwards towards the group. The Arieon quickly placed on a pair of sunglasses from her saddlebags and flicked her midlength black and slightly wavy mane out of her face. Her dark purple coat catching the sun at all the right angles.

This was the right time to learn more about this creature and to send her findings to the Princess, just as she was instructed to do, it was her job after all.

"Hello? My name is Midnight Blues, I live here in Ponyville and have been following this unicorn, and it seems you've done my job for me," she chuckled and smiled revealing her fangs as the bat pony looked down at the Unicorn Vampire on the floor, her black and slighly lighter purple wings it hug at the sight she saw.

((I do apologize if this is wrong, if the setting is then please just say or anything of the source!))

((no looks good so far))

"Oh no!" Lunar says stopping her "This monster is mine. This...vampire is the one who killed my family!"

"You're lucky I let you live the first time Lunar!" Bloodfang spits "You were the only pony to ever escape me but now that is going to change!" Bloodfang hisses leaping at Lunar who's horn illuminates with a spell "Sol" Lunar says simply and a small area sized blast knocks back Bloodfang and Midnight. "This is impossible! What kind of false power is this?!" Bloodfang retorts.

"Solar Magic. A very special magical field that is super effective against vampires. I mastered it just so I can take my revenge!" Lunar growls charging another spell "You're going to pay for what you have done!"

Midnight propelled backwards but luckily with her speed caught herself with her wings and hover slightly as she watched the Vampire Unicorn fall to the ground. She then listened intently to the other and then her gaze wandered over the Alicorn.

"I'm an Areion not a vampire, but it still has the same effects which is rather irritating," she made a mental note as she said this to ensure her friendship with this pony would be a good one and her mood lowered as the Unicorn put her on par with a murderous vampire

"Don't compare me! And anyway you guys are?" Midnight asked genuinely and with sorrow in her voice as she sorted out her sunglasses and stood in a triangle like position around the fallen unicorn.

Lunar looks at Midnight while still retraining Bloodfang"I am Lunar Relic. A highly skilled mage and historian. That's Cloud I am still trying to figure him out...And this piece of rubbish is Bloodfang...A notorious and ruthless killer." Lunar introduces them as Bloodfang struggles. "Of course you're the only pony to ever get away from me!" Bloodfang hisses. "Oh and my Sol spell effects other things...just is more effective on vampires. Most anypony would be launched back from that." Lunar explains to Midnight."Sorry if you got confused."

"No, actually it is an old spell from a book I found on a research trip to ruins in The Whitetail Woods." Lunar responds as he watches her walk up to Bloodfang "Be careful Bloodfang is not to be taken lightly" he warns. The vampire pony spits as he replies "When I am free you're all going to be sorry!" he hisses "That will not happen because when Midnight has done what she wants I am going to scatter you across to the far reaches of equestria!" Lunar growls.

Lunar smiles looking Bloodfang as his horn shines brighter and the vampire screams in agony as he scatters bit by bit in small bits. "Now...that's all done..." he sighs before looking at Midnight "Sorry this is not the best way to introduce ourselves. My name is Lunar Relic nice to meet you."

"I err..." Midnight kinda just served the Luna's royal guard, she was positioned here to keep an eye on what may happen in Ponyville and write to her Princess to tell her if anything significant had happened.

"I'm part of Luna's Guard, but I kinda just work where I'm needed, I live on the outskirts of the Everfree so I do what I can," she shrugged before looking at him.

"And you? If you don't mind me asking?"

Lunar nods upon hearing what Midnight did. It was the first time he had met a guard whom served Luna. "I am a researcher. I do all kinds of jobs for many ponies I also have many works on the history of Equestria and its ponies up in Canterlot. Right now I mostly do tasks for Princess Twilight, Princess Celestia or the guys up in Canterlot. When I am not on some crazy research job I run a shop selling artifact models and repairing items. Most cases it's a simple life." he replies "I actually just moved here to Ponyville about a week ago. Celestia requested I moved since she has a list of jobs coming up I will be called upon and she wants me in a central location in the future. Funny thing is I have only met with Celestia twice in person. Other communication is through writing." he then chuckles "It's actually kind of funny when you think about it."

Midnight smiled to the colt, he seemed to be very nice and an honest guy. "Oh wow, that sounds great! Maybe I could join you next time? It'll be great to go somewhere! " Midnight looked around her with a smile.

"So, a week? Have you ever visited the ruins in the Everfree? " She asked with curiosity as she wandered if she could show them to him.

"Actually I have, it's been a while but that was where I found an old magic book by Starswirl himself. The big problem about getting there now is some of the Everfree's more nasty dwellers have decided to live nearby. Only way to get there is at night last time I checked. But I know I haven't come close to exploring them all." he replies "I've only had a glimpse"

Midnight chuckled, she lI've there and the Everfree was actually...Quite nice, she knows some Timberwolves, some of which since they were a pup and so they didn't hurt her.

"Want me to take you there tonight then? I know the ins and outs! I can help you get in with a more...decent look, the books there are very interesting," she smiled before Midnight sighed.

"Wait so where do you stay? If you travel a lot, for Celestia?" Midnight asked with genuine curiosity as the Areion fidgeted with her bag wings, beginning to ache a little because she hadn't flown in a long time.

"That would be nice. But I stay here now. I used to live in Canterlot but Ponyville is more centralized so I was moved here. I live in a small shop and home combo on the market street across the way from Sugar Cube Corner." Lunar answers "So how do you want to travel, by hoof or by flight?" he asks flapping his wings

Archived