Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It was my friends Burning Rage's Sonic Rainboom equivalent until he hits Rainbolt but anyway my version is only different because I can wiled the fire and make some pretty cool stuff with it. Problem is...I have had problems landing in the past." Lunar answers "So just out of curiosity have you ever met an Alicorn?"

Midnight nodded, sounds dangerous but fun. "Ah yes I have, the Princesses, I sometimes see Twilight but I only talk to her if I really need help with something," she said with a laugh as she began to lower herself to the ground, flying downwards in a diagonal motion.

"I guess you're the fourth," she added on as she felt the dirt hit her hooves and gracefully landed.

• 3 weeks later...

"That's pretty cool, how long do it take you to learn it?" Midnight asked as she stepped with confidence deeper into the Everfree, small eyes appearing in the brush.

"Little animals, no Timberwolves otherwise you would here growling," the mare spoke mainly to herself but continued walking forwards anyway.

"Learn it? I made it. It took me a few years to perfect it. After that casting was easy."Lunar replies and then looks at the eyes around the brushes. "Stay on guard you never know what might pop up." He warns.

Archived