Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

Rage looks at Cloud with a glare "It wasn't because I don't want you to to die. It's because I don't like the look of injuries they make me feel bad. You know what never mind!" Point is don't try something stupid just so you can win it won't be worth it. Trust me it's from personal experience." He replied

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Thanks man :D )

On the edge of ponyvile, a silhouette of a pony riding on a engine powered cart appeared. As he drew closer, more characteristics were noticeable.

His grey coat, The rust brown hair, His green eyes, were all becoming more and more apparent.

His long journey required a pit stop at ponyvile. He kept his eyes open for a particular pony that helped a while back with his engine. The pony said he was headed to ponyvile. Suddenly, the pony appeared. He kicked up the power of the engine and rode towards him. When he reached his destination, he pulled over and galloped towards the pony.

" I knew you'd be around here somewhere eh-" he paused for a moment. How could he forget his name? He appreciated his help but just couldn't seem to remember his name.

"Um, forgive me, but, what's your name again?" He asked with a awkward smile.

(That work?)

Lunar looks at the Changeling and at Twilight before motioning "Come on" he says dragging the changeling to his shop "Sorry about that but you know how cautious we must be in public. My name is Lunar Relic if you cannot tell by the oddities and books in my shop I am a researcher studying magic and the history of Equestria. I have many works in Canterlot's Library along with the Canterlot Archives. I am actually quite facinated in Changelings and as far as I know you are about the seventh one I have met. Kinda feel bad how Chrysalis is pretty much insane... must be hard as a Changeling. How about you what is your name?"

Lunar nods "I don't mind if you need a place to stay I have an extra bedroom upstairs room fpr two. As for you Blue I want you to know I don't believe that all Changelings are evil. I just didn't want to look weird in public. You and your friend know where to find me if something happens. I am rarely away from my shop. If I am I will be someplace in Ponyville. Just look for me I am not hard to pick out of the crowd."

Rage nods "Well from what Lunar told me the remaining Changelings were exiles because they didn't believe in what Chrysalis believed. As far as I know they have stayed out of trouble. No point in going after them if they aren't a problem right?"

"Blue isn't the only changeling here." Cloud says as he changes his entire appearance to match Rainbow Dash's, meaning he changes his mane & tail turns the exact same as Rainbow Dash's, including the color of his mane & tail. His fur stays the cyan color it already it is, his eye color changes from brown to purple, his voice even changes from a very deep & commanding to a very sweet but yet with a hint of rebelliousness as if it wasn't new to him. "So, you boys think a changeling wouldn't be comfortable living with me?" Cloud says as Rainbow Dash.

(When I use the cyan color for Cloud, it means he's talking. & since he just changed into Rainbow Dash, I'm still using cyan for Cloud. Turquoise is for when Rainbow Dash is talking when I'm her.)

Archived