Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

Lunar shakes his head "I never said that. It is up to him who he lives with. I do not mind who he lives with. Last thing we want though is the princesses finding out that there are Changelings living among ponies. But I do have on important question. Do either of you support Chrysalis' ambitions?" he asks

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunar shrugs "I never said you were I was asking if you supported them. I asked because you can never be to careful...I should know she used me once...which is why I can never think of her name withoui becoming angry in the slightes...if I ever meet her again...I am going to kill her vulgar or not..." Lunar shakes his head dispelling his anger and he stretches his wings "never gonna get used to these no matter how much I use them..." he comments looking at his fleathery wings.

Lunar sighs and uses his magic to pull him out of the shadows "If you need a book just ask, don't go snooping around like that you might break something." he sighs before looking at the shelves "I have all kinds of books here on history of Equestria, famous people and even some entertainment books like Daring Doo. As for magic books the only ones I got are very advanced books that I have strict orders to let very few ponies see. I have found most of them in ruins or other places of simmilar accord across Equestria. My lower level magic books are over there." he says like he knew what the changeling was thinking as he points his hoof over to a small bookshelf with just a hand full of books. "They're not much but they can teach you all you need to know on basic magic and a very small amount on intermediate spells."

Lunar frowns "I wish... I just can't find a mare to relate to. Rage tried hooking me up with a pony but it didn't work out. Turned ou she was a Changeling and she just used me...one reason I have trust issues..." He answers "Do I wish I had one? Oh yeah kinda boring not getting to share some of the crazy adventures I've had... Along with many more to come.

Lunar nods "He didn't know. Nither of us did...so you can understand why I am a little shakey when it comes to changelings...even the teal Chrysalis would understand why. I am not worried because of something other ponies talk about I have experience." He sighs "Still I wish I could find a mare."

"Yes you can actually, I've been over hearing as to what's being said, & I'm wondering as to who would set anypony up with a changeling? & Why are my precious changelings being used to find love & not feeding off of it?" Cloud asks as Chryssi.

Lunar grunts "Well she used both of us. She told him she was looking for a pony to love but Rage was taken so he hooked her up with me. She fed off it alright. I have to hand it to her she tricked us good..." He looks at him "Nice transformation by the way...

Archived