Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunar smiles and laughs some "Exactly this" Lunar looks at him but then frowns "You uh...your missing my horn" he says "And uh...the wings remember I am not an Alicorn...sometimes I wish I was but no point in focusing on the unobtainable"

"Cloud you asked 'which of you puny insects are in love this time of year' when you were disguised as Chrysalis." Lunar sighs looking back at him "I wonder what Rage and Rainbow are up to...you think they're doing okay?"

Lunar smiles "Yeah you're right they can handle themselves. So Cloud tell me where do you come from?" He answers with another question.

Rage looks at her and smiles "Well I am a flight instructor during school season otherwise I work as a messenger to weather ponies." He answers "Still not my dream job though...but that's nit important."

Lunar thinks a second then answers "You know where you grew up, what you don for a living that kinda stuff"

Rage nods "Your Ponyvilles head weather pony, you want to be a Wonderbolt and you are the Element of Loyalty." He responds "You're kinda got a lot of reputation behind you."

"I grew up in Canterlot, then I moved here to Ponyville. I own the Rainbow Factory, I'm an assassin, I'm a part time late night DJ & Wonderbolt." Cloud says. 

Dash blushes. "Of course there is one other thing that I do besides all that stuff." Dash states.

Lunar nods "hm I am just a simple magically gifted Unicorn. Someday I hope to help Princess Twilight with something important. I am sure I am the best when it comes to the history of Equestria and best with magic...well out of unicorns that is. How many unicorns can give themselves and others wings?" He asks flapping his wings a little.

Rage looks at Rainbow interested "Whats that?"

Lunar shrugs "Eh as long as Equestria isn't in any danger to me I won't be of much use to them. Unless some ancient evil from times before Celestia some how resurfaces but what are the chances of that?"

Rage chuckles "you know my friend Lunar has actually done some similar stuff. He told me a story of how he found these ruins and nearly got crushed by a large boulder, shot in the mane and fell in blistering lava. For such a wise unicorn he's crazy."

Lunar "If that" he thinks "I want to say the chance of something as old as that actually appearing Is astronomical at best."

Rage looks at Dash "You really don't know Lunar that well do you? Lunar is very secluded only recently did I get him to open up. His family was murdered by a vampire. He's the first pony since before Celestia to find the lost book on Solar magic making him the most skilled in it. As for what he's done...unlike cloud Lunar spends his time in research and study most of hi work has places in the Caterlot Archived as some of the most important works there. He is more of a behind the scenes pony. Helping out even if somepony didn't know. His helpfulness just falls elsewhere than Cloud." Rage sighs after saying this "And he still won't take my advice to find a special somepony..."

"And you really don't know Cloud do you? He was raised into a very royal family, he has saved Equestria & has done more for it than Luanr has ever done in his entire life! Cloud left Canterlot so he could find a way to escape all of the hatred he's received." Dash explains.

"I understand he saved equestria but you need to understand Lunar isn't that kind of pony! He may not have saved equestria but he's not a changeling and his research is just as important to preventing the need to save equestria. His importance is just elsewhere. Besides last time I checked he was searching for a way to flush out the dark magic that was left after Sombra was destoyed. He's been working his tail off and just now is taking any sort of break. Lunar has been alone his whole life...and...he just...he can't seem to make many friends nopony really knows what he does for Equestria...but I know he has more potential then he's shown. I think you should be able to understand his position I worry about him day after day I fear he mifgt just...end everythibg. He may look all fine on the outside but deep down he feels like he doesn't belong. He may not have saved Equestria but overcomming his emotional struggles is just as if not even harder then saving equestria" he says looking down "He can do it..I know he can...

"Lunar was working on a spell to conseal dark magic. He still needs tontest it but ifnit works like he thinks should Cloud become the bew Sombra Lunar can at the very least teach Twilight the spell unless he can do it himself." Rage replies

Archived