The Kingdoms Crime Investigation Division: Broken Bonds (Private)

NamelessTrax

"That sounds like a good idea. I know it will mean a lot to her." Silverthorn said, when suddenly her phone rang from an unknown number. She answered it and seconds later a shocked look appeared on her face. She set her phone down when the call was finished as a tear rolled down her face. "What is it, Silverthorn?" Blade asked with concern. "Oblivion...my ex husband...he was tortured and killed by Bloodmoon." She said softly. "After all these years I don't have to be afraid anymore." 

((What are you doing with Flint right now? Because when he gets back Twilight has a bombshell to drop on him.))

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well thats a cause for celebration! Wait, then... Was that Kane?" Hazel asked confused why esle would the Bloodmoon call her.

Flint stretched his arms as he opened the door to his room, "Fast flight back, more like the roughest flight back." He groaned before turning the light on and seeing a past out Twilight, he smiled at the sigh, "Glad I left the note."

"No...it was somebody else. Somebody I didn't recognize. But his voice kind of reminded me of Oakly's but it wasn't him either..." Silverthorn said, also confused about who called her. 

((Didn't mean to take control of anything, but I was going with Kasey telling her. Make him seem more mysterious you know?))

Twilight stirred as Flint entered and woke up. "You're back!" She said excitedly as she embraced him. She then backed up and looked at him nervously. "Flint, I have to tell you something...it's kind of a big deal, so promise me you won't freak out..." 

((No prob, i was about to do that same thing but left it up to you))

Kasey put his phone in his pocket with a satisfied sigh of relief, "No one should have to live in fear, especially the innocent who dont deserve it."

Hazel raised an eye brow, "Well Oakly did have a twin brother but he and his mom died in a house fire when Oakly was five. I wonder who it could be? Maybe he knows Kane? You should call him back and take initiative, get him to meet with ya about it." 

Flint chuckled, "With the day I just had, nothing can surprise me."

((Sorry, you said Trax at first and it threw me off.))

"She's going to be curious about who you are. You may end up crossing paths with her." Kane said.

"She's right, you should find out who he is and why he wanted to tell you personally about Oblivion's death." Blade said. "Alright, I'll find him. But for now Autumn needs our love."

Twilight took Flint's hands in hers and looked him in the eyes. "Flint, I'm....I'm pregnant." 

Kasey shrugged, "Hey, after 20 years of being dead, I'm ready to start feeling alive. I mean you're the only one who knows Oaklys still alive, even Hazel believes he died when the prison transport fell from that bridge. Come on, whens the last time you spoke with, uh Autumn?" He asked trying to remember his girlfriends name.

Hazel raised a fist in the air, "Yeah, Blade tell limo driver to be ready in 30, its party time!" 

Flint went wide eyed, "Did not see that coming." He said dumbstruck, but his mood changed to excitement as he picked Twilight up and spun her around before hugging her, "This is amazing Twilight, you've made me the happiest man in the world."

Atop a roof in Manehatten, Greed and Lust waited for somone. "Why did you have to come and ruin things, I was gonna totally get -" Greed shushed Lust with a raised hand, "Dont go any further with that sentence, I know you're the Sin of Lust but calm your tits alright." Greed told her with annoyance, Lust drew her knife and Greed placed a hand on the hilt of his katana strapped to his back. "Enough you two," A deep and dark voice boomed from above them. There stood a man with the same build as Greed but taller, he wore dark leather armor with a black quiver of arrows and compound bow. He wore a white mask painted like a Lion, a pair of crimson red eyes gleamed through the eye holes. "You two need to quit holding back, we cant complete our objective if you two are in prison, or dead. The others are doing quite well with local authorities." He told them harshly. Greed backed down and Lust shrugged her shoulders, "Yes Pride, oh worthy Leader of the Seven Deadly Sins. What news do you have for us?" Greed asked sarcastically, Pride ignored his attitude and jumped down, "The info from the Bloodmoon seems to be somewhat true. However, we're to play as a smokescreen, while Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, and Sloth raid Nergals position. This comes from the Demon himself so no wining." He told them coldly, Greed and Lust sighed but understood the mission. 

Kane sighed. "Not since I left. I want to, I really do, but I hurt her so badly. I sometimes feel like I made a selfish decision when I left. I don't know if she'll even want to talk to me." 

Autumn lay on her bed in her room, staring at the ceiling. She looked over to a picture of her and Kane on her nightstand. Suddenly Silverthorn burst though the door. "Put on something nice, sweetheart, we're taking you out!"

Twilight giggled as she held onto Flint tightly as she felt overwhelming happiness. "Oh Flint, I'm so excited." She said as she let go. She took a step back and sighed. "I'm only worried about how Kane is going to take it..." 

Kasey placed a hand on his shoulder and for a bleak second it felt like old times with Oakly, "You can never know if you do not try my friend." He told him before patting his back and heading off.

Hazel peaked from behind Silver, "No choice on this one either."

"I have often wondered of his absence, and how he would take us being together. Not to mention marriage in the future..." Flint paused at what he said, he mentioned it...

Kane felt something from Kasey he hadn't felt in a while. He felt like he had his best friend back. He sighed as he turned to leave, thoughts of his home and friends weighing heavy on him. 

Autumn looked at the two girls in confusion. "Wait, what's going on?"

Twilight raised an eyebrow at Flint. "Wait...what was that last part?" she asked, not sure if she heard him correctly.

"We're going out on the town, Trax gave us his limo so we're partying in style." Hazel explained.

Flint loosened his collar, "I uh...." He cleared his throat, "What I'm saying is that we have alot to consider." He said trying to sound professional.

"You're doing this for me?" Autumn asked, a smile forming as she hugged both girls. "You two are the best!" She said happily, feeling some kind of joy for the first time in a while. 

"Flint..." Twilight said looking at him intently, taking his hands. "I'm not trying to tell you how to feel, but I'm having your child. And I love you more than anything. You can tell me how you feel." 

"Well then lets go hun, we gotta live while we're young!" Hazel cheered.

Flint kissed her hand, "Twilight, ever since the day I first saw you, I was in love. Even over time I never wavered, and even through the circumstances, I'm so happy to have you in my life. Which is why I got this on my way here," Flint got down on one knee and took out a ring with a dazzling orange gem that seemed to flicker like a flame. "Princess Twilight Sparkle, will you marry me?"

Twilight smiled as tears of happiness fell from her eyes. She jumped into Flint and hugged him tightly. "Yes." She said softly. At that moment a breeze fill the room. It passed through a cloak that Soul used to own that Twilight still kept before blowing through their hair. It was as if Soul gave his approval to them from beyond the grave. 

Autumn came out looking beautiful as the others had gathered by the limo. "How do I look?" She asked with a smile. "If I were a guy I'd hit that. Just saying." Silverthorn teased.

"Well dang girl whats cookin good lookin?" Hazel chuckled, "Alrighty, lets go and get our freak on!" She cheered happily.

Flint hugged her tighter, sending a silent thanks to his old friend, he was about to start a family of his own.

Autumn spun around seductively at her friend's compliments before she slid into the limo. Blade and Headshot sat in the seats across from them. "Head's already drunk." Blade said as Headshot gave them an awkward smile. 

"I want you to have something, Flint..." Twilight said as she let go of him and took Soul's crescent moon necklace off. 

Kane sat at a desk staring at a map of Equestria. In the desert area he had drawn a couple of potential routes they would take to search for Nergal. He groaned in frustration as he crumpled up the map and threw it to the side, where a pile of other map copies sat in a pile from previous planning attempts. "Nobody told me working with maps would be this big of a pain in the ass." He said in annoyance as he took a swig from a handle of whiskey. 

"Of course he is, that Lust chick probably has his heart wrapped around her slimy fingers." Hazel teased.

Flint took the necklace and examined it, "I will wear it with the highest honor, and to never forget him, as long as I live." 

"Have you tried using the riverbed? Its a drought so the water will be low or gone, and it will provide us cover." Kasey suggested as he sat down across from Kane.

Trax and Tavi took their seats in a private balcony inside the Grand Canterlot Theater. The curtains opened with a young girl standing at the center. She had silver scaled hair styled in briaded ponytail over her left shoulder and bright violet eyes, she wore a sleak black dress with a black barrette in her hair. She held a blacked out violin in her hands, as she raised it to play, the announcer spoke: "Now Playing, Canterlot High Senior, Viola Melody Trax." At that, Viola began with light and soothing tune leading into the main course, the crowed was touchds at such a melody they could believe she was the offspring of Octavia herself. 

Headshot rolled his eyes as his face began to turn red. "I guess we're all here, so let's do this!" Blade said as he poured himself a glass of whiskey on ice. 

Twilight sighed happily as she rested her head on his chest and held onto him tightly. "I know you will." 

"That's assuming this place is even near the riverbed. I'm starting to think Oblivion lied to us." Kane said, still frustrated as he drank more. "Guess we're not going to know until we get there." 

"Yes! A toast to Truth and Justice!" Hazel said holding up her glass of wine.

Kasey balanced a knife on the tip of his finger, "We are good at Improvising, and sometimes the best battle plan, is no plan at all." He flipped the knife up then threw it behind him nailing the dartboard in a bullseye. 

Everybody clinked their glasses together as the limo pulled off. "So, where are we going exactly?" Autumn asked. 

"For somebody who was trained to follow order and set plans, that's easier said than done." Kane said getting up. "I just hope we don't walk blindly into anything." 

"The world is our oyster Autumn, but tonight we're going to a club!" Hazel said before taking a sip of her wine.

Kasey shrugged, "If we do, I'll bail you out like I did in Arabia." 

"Well I figured that, which one though?" Autumn asked as she sipped her own wine. "Trax gave us VIP at the high-end club across town. We'll basically be celebrities." Silverthorn replied. 

Kane rolled his eyes. "You didn't bail me out..." He said under his breath taking another pull from the whiskey. 

Hazel looked at the invites and then noticed the person who originally gave them out, "Oh bugga', guess who Trax got them from."

After getting to the club the five of them stood in annoyance as they went up to the VIP lounge, there stood Lucifer Trax talking it up with a group of modles, upon noticing the group her waved to them with a thumbs up. Hazel sighed, "Should have know he'd be here since his retirement."

Kasey chuckled, "Right, and You're not thinking about you girl and friends back home."

Blade raised an eyebrow at Lucifer. "Wait, so that is Trax's father?"

Kane said nothing as he drank more, an obvious sadness on his face. "Did you ever have a loved one? Or any close friends?"

Archived