The Kingdoms Crime Investigation Division: Broken Bonds (Private)

NamelessTrax

Hazel sighed, "Yeah thats him, when I was dating Oakly, I used to go out to Lucifers house with the family and BBQ with them. Guy knows his ways, around just about everything." Lucifer walked over to them, "Well well, looks like Traxy finally used those VIP passes I keep giving him. My name is Lucifer Trax, nice to meet my Sons Team. So whatya think? My latest investment is paying off quite well eh?" He said with a smile. "BTWubs, this club is owned by the Trax family, they might as well be the wealthiest people in Equestria." Hazel whispered to them. 

Kasey sighed before pouring himself a glass and downing it, "My past is a rather bleak one, if its all the same to you I'd rather not talk about it. Afterall, I was technically Dead for the past 20 years."

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's very lovely, sir." Autumn said kindly. "We are very grateful for the hospitality of your family." Headshot checked his watch as he began to sober up.

"Understood. Just curious if you had something to fight for." Kane said, getting up from the table he was sitting at and walking to another one, setting down the now empty whiskey bottle and pouring himself a glass of wine. 

Lucifer dipped his head to them, "Well thank you my dear, but enough with the pleasentries, go on and Party!" 

Kasey sighed staring at his glass, "Something to fight for?..." He asked himself, as he thought of Oakly and his mother, even his Father and Grandfather.

Silverthorn walked of for a moment and returned with a large bottle of wine. "And don't worry about paying for anything, we've got you covered girl." She said sweetly as Autumn smiled in delight and hugged her. Blade returned with two large mugs of beer. "Head, I really shouldn't be giving this to you, but I think we could all use a good laugh." Headshot scowled but took the mug anyway.

"I can tell by the look in your eye that you're not just some hired gun." Kane said as he drank some of the wine. "You have something worth fighting for."

Hazel went to the bar asking for a drink, she always had more hype before the party than she would actually being there, but tonight was for Autumn. "Alright, time embrace the single life!"

Kasey nodded, "Family is important to me, no matter how great their Sins."

((Is the bar scene going anywhere or can we timeskip?))

"I understand. I'm lucky to say I've never had to raise a hand against a member of my family. In fact, there was only one time I argued with..." Kane trailed off, a thought suddenly coming to him about his past.

((Eh, I'm just gonna have a convo between Lucifer and Hazel.))

Hazel sat across from Lucifer, "Beat it girls." She said coldly, the girls around Lucifer took the hint quickly from her voice and left, leaving Lucifer in a nervous state. "Beside the fact that you knew the truth before anyone, which I have already forgiven you for, I just want to know if you know one thing. Why?" Hazels question had Lucifer in silence....

"Why?"

"It is to test his allegiance, and he passed, surprisingly. He's a gifted Warrior, loyal when he's shown reason to be. Like threatening his little Love, funny though, I never expected she'd be Royalty."

"You will fall to your sins Demon, as Devil himself, You will fall."

Lucifer looked at Hazel and took her hands, "You were used Hazel, that is all I can say." He told her before getting up and leaving. Hazel sat in silence looking at her hands, seeing the note he left her, on the front it said 'wait till you get home.'

Kasey put his glass down, "Something wrong?"

Kane remained silent for a while longer before taking another sip of wine. "Nothing...just remembered something about my brother." He said, still hiding the memory that had made him uneasy. 

Kane sighed, staring into his glass. "You could say that. Years ago he left the KCI and joined with some mercenaries down south. He...changed. He became somebody else." He said, remembering the day he found Twilight crying over the news that his brother, Silent Night, had be captured and exiled from Equestria. He was young when it happened and never understood why his brother had to go. As he grew up, the truth revealed itself to him, and he swore to bring him to justice for what he did to his family.

Kasey chuckled, "I've been walking the path of Mercenary my whole life, I've done things I'm not proud of. In right respect, Oakly's a good person at heart. There must have been Very good reason for why he did what he did. If you only look at the surface of the ocean, you'll never know Its secrets."

"I only fear one thing in life..." Kane said as he drank from his glass. "...no matter how we feel about each other, I dread the day I have to kill my brother. Have you ever felt that before? That one day you'll have to put your own brother down for the good of others?"

Kasey spun one of his knives around before throwing it to the wall and cutting the power to the light above them, ".... I'll fix it later..."

Hours later, Hazel got into her room and looked at the note, 'You were used Hazel', Lucifers words echoed around her. She slowly opened the note, but what she saw made her shake, her eyes grew wide with shock. In bold letters, the note said, "Oakly is Alive."

The next morning, Hazel blinked her eyes open staring at the crumpled up note on the bed in front of her face, she knew something alot of others didnt, but worst of all she didnt know weather to feel Angry or Happy.

Pride stood atop a building overlooking the Canterlot courtyard with Lust and Greed at his sides, "Remember the plan, just keep them busy." 

Kane and Kasey were near a river flowing through the edge of a massive desert. Kane looked over a map in his hands before putting it away and cranking up the jeep. "Let's find Nergal and knock the sh!t out of him." 

Blade was walking down a hallway when he suddenly stopped, a nervous feeling dwelling up in him as he pulled his sidearm out and began to look around.

Suddenly and arrow flew in front of his face and stuck into the wall, it clicked and started to beep. Several more struck in throught windows down the hall all clicking and beeping.

Flint stood from his chair as the building alarms went off, "Great, and on Traxs day off too."

Hazel was already gearing up as the alarms went off, pushing everything about Oakly to the back of her mind.

Azure woke up and fell from his chair in surprise by the alarms, "Uh oh."

Pride dropped two Agents unconscious in seconds as he walked towards the main door of the KCI, "Knock Knock..."

Kasey loaded his rifle, "A couple bullets wouldnt be too much trouble either."

Meanwhile at Nergals Compound, the main gate was blown wide open, dozens of guards lay scattered around with shot gun blasts through their chests. A large and tall man dressed in sleeveless body armor walked towards the main door to the building, his white mask painted with the design of a dragon. "Well done on the entrance Wrath, though you should have knocked first." A voice said over the comm piece in his ear, "Ah chill out Envy, you keep us covered from afar. Sloth, Gluttony, and I have this covered." As he spoke, two others appeared behind him. Sloth had black archer armor on, her white mask painted like a bear, she wielded spiked gauntlets on her hands that glowed red and blue. Gluttony sported a large black trenchcoat over heavy armor, his white mask painted like a boar, he wielded a light machine gun. A pair of gruesome axes were attached at Gluttony's thighs. Wrath held a warhammer that doubled as a 6 gauge shotgun. Over a mile away, Envy lay looking through the scope of a high powered rifle, he wore upgraded recon armor and his white mask painted like a snake. "Give Nergal the Demons regards when you blow his head off his shoulders." 

Blade ducked out of the way before the beeping arrows could explode. He saw a figure enter and began to approach him with his pistol drawn. 

Silverthorn and Autumn came in already geared. "Cmon, Hazel!" 

A hooded figure surrounded by heavily armed guards stood in the main control room of the compound. He watched the monitors around him as the demons broke in. "It appears we have some guests." He said as he took a sip of wine. "See to it they're welcomed." One of the guards nodded and walked out of the room. 

Suddenly Wrath was knocked against the wall as explosions knocked Sloth and Gluttony to the ground as six massive guards entered the room, all wearing jet black armor carved with images of skulls. The one in the center wielded a large hammer pulsing with energy while the others carried massive machine guns that no normal man could carry. "Nergal sends his regards." The one with the hammer said as the others opened fire on the invaders. 

Kane stopped the jeep as he saw explosions in the distance. "Looks like somebody beat us here."

Hazel was about to leave when Lust burst through the window, "Evening Loves, shall we dance?" She said rolling past Hazel and tripping her over before kicking Silver square in the chest and taking Autumns hand and pulling her down so she could get up. 

"Greetings Gleaming Blade, I hope you'll present more of a challenge than you're comrades. I am the Lion Sin of Pride, a Pleasure, for you that is." Pride said as he took out a baton which extended into a cane with the head of a lion as the top.

Wrath rolled behind cover, "Envy, we have some nuisances that need tending to." He called over the comm, seconds later five shots rang out as each of the Guards's machine guns were dismantled by corrosive rounds. Wrath held up an 'okay' handsign looking through one of the holes in building. Zooming out a mile away, Envy reloaded his rifle, "Show those Posers how the Sins opperate."

Wrath cocked his shotgun, "With bucking Pleasur." He vaulted over his cover and fired at the Guards before swinging around his shotgun as it reformed into a warhammer as swung a heavy hit on the Leader sending him through the back wall. Gluttony charged two of the Guards tackling them down, Sloth leaped above the other three  tagging them all with sticky plastic detonaters, the small but powerful explosions knocked them all over. 

Kasey glanced to the side before looking forward, "We may find an enemy but there is an old saying, the enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Lets not be too quick to judge whoever is attacking Nergal."

There was a loud gunshot as a bullet tore through Lust's leg. Headshot stood behind her with his rifle pointed at her. "Not today, wh0re." 

Time seemed to slow down as Blade glared at Pride. He dropped his pistol and pulled out two blades, crafted in the style of his home, the Crystal Empire. "You want to play this game? I'm down." He said challengingly. 

The leader got back to his feet as he swung his hammer at Wrath causing a thundering noise as he knocked Wrath across the room. More guards came in, this time some of them wielding long, black blades. "Lord Nergal gives you one chance to get your demon scum out of his compound before we flay you alive." 

"They don't look too friendly to me." Kane said. "Nergal's head belongs to us. I won't let these masked fools take him from us." 

Like glass shattering, Lust went into a spiral of hurt as she felt her heart be ripped out by Headshots words. "If thats... What you believe... That thats all I am to you... I thought you were different... I thought I had found someone who was my other half... A true Sniper just like ... Me..." Suddenly she charged Head tackling him through the door behind him then him hard through the wall and down a 12 foot drop into the courtyard below. Lust dropped down cracking her neck side to side, "Fine, then let me show what happens when you brake a girls heart." She whipped out two batons which sparked with electricity.

Hazel shook her head as she stood, a figure leaned in doorway, "Morning Girls, Sleep well after such a crazy night?" Greed asked slyly.

Flint fell from a window above slamming the ground with a burst of flames, "If its challenge you want, I can bring the heat." Pride was unamused, "I should kill you right now for that pun." He said coldly, from his cane he drew a black blade and rushed the two of them with almost inhuman speed. Flint blocked a kick but the force knockes him back, Prides blade clashed with Blade creating a flare of sparks.

"If anyones doing any flaying, it'll be Me when I'm cooking!" Gluttony roared, he shoved the barrel of his machine gun through a soft spot in one of the guards armor and unloaded the clip into him, then took his body and flung at the new guards. Gluttony took out out his dual axes and charged the other Guards with a hunger for meat. Sloth weaved and dogded through the Guards before she speared her hand right at ones face completely going through the mask out the back of his head, she then flung around using her same hand to slice open anothers neck completely ignoring any armor he had one. Wrath came back in teeing off a guards head with his hammer before rushing the Leader again with a heavy swing.

Kasey went grim before looking to the side, at that moment he noticed a small glint in the distance, "Sniper!" He yelled out but was too late as the axel to their jeep was shot causing them to flip forward and crash into a pile of rocks.

Envy focused back on the compound and fired again through one of the holes and nailed a guard in the head with a corrosive round, "Sorry Kids, we're still busy."

Headshot slowly got to his feet as he drew two long knives and glared at Lust. "I don't believe in love, honey." He said getting into a stance. 

Silverthorn ran at Greed and kicked him in the head sending him back. She got into a fighting stance as she glared at him and held her fist up. 

Blade forced Pride's strike off of him before coming at him with several quick strikes from each of his blades. 

A guard came behind Gluttony and slashed his back with his blade causing a large, deep gash to form. He then grabbed his head and slammed it repeatedly into the ground. The leader ducked down avoiding Wrath's strike as he jabbed the hammer into his ribs before using his sheer strength to grab Wrath by the throat and throw him through a glass window into the next room. 

Kane crawled out from the jeep and looked where the shot came from. "Come on!" He said to Kasey before getting up to run.

Lust screamed rushing Headshot, the clinging sound of her baton against his blades split the air. 

Greed cracked his head side to side, "Not bad, now its my turn." Greed jumped off the wall wrapping his arm around Silver and flinging her into the bathroom, he twisted around blocking hits from Hazel before dropping to a leg sweep putting Hazel on her back then pushed off with his hands and kicking Autumn in the stomach sending her back into the dresser. Greed dusted himself off, "Stay down girls-" he paused as he saw Azure holding some kind of device at him, "You have got to kidding me." The device charged up, "Fire in the hole!" Azure yelled out as he fired a pulse of air that blew Greed through the back wall and out a 30 foot drop into a tree trunk which shattered as he hit it, he slid down a long hill before slamming against a cement wall putting a crack in it. Greed was barely able to move his head with a long wince of pain, "Ow.....

Pride held one arm behind his back and deflected Blades strikes with his sword hand before kicking him aside and ducking below a flamethrower from Flint, he rushed Flint fast kicking him back against a wall.

Suddenly Sloths fist speared through the guards head holding down Gluttony, "You're late Sloth." He said getting up, "Better late than Never big guy." Sloth said monotonously before back flipping back into the fray. Gluttony shook his head before charging back in and chopping up another guard with his axes. 

Wrath stood back up cracking his head side to side, "You know, I'd say you wont like me when I'm angry, but I think I might be stealing that line. So how something else, I'M REALLY BUCKING PISSED OFF!" Wrath raged towards the leader pounding him in the face with a heavy punch staggering him, then Wrath swung around and like a golfing with his hammer, backswung the Leader through the roof. Wrath jumped off another guard following the Leader through that hole and slammed him again sending him back down through that floor and the crumbling through the next below, a couple guards were impaled through by shrapnel or from falling into the hole and landing on sharp debris. Wrath dropped down ontop of a dead guard and dragged the Leader towards the dark figure, "Alive or Dead, Nergal, you're coming with us." He said angrily. Sloth and Gluttony dropped down as well both covered in blood from the guards they finished off, "Envy says we have company on the way, Bloodmoon." Sloth whispered to Wrath.

Kasey hurried to follow Kane shaking off the recent crash, 'Dammît Envy you didnt have to flip the whole jeep' He thought angrily.

Archived