The Kingdoms Crime Investigation Division: Broken Bonds (Private)

NamelessTrax

Kasey groaned, remembering all the times Oakly put him on his back as well during the few weeks they trained together, "Getting really tired of being the one always on the ground." Kasey swirled around om his back using his legs to give him momentum, he flung back up throwing several knives at Kanes legs and shoulders to slow him down before Kasey leaped up with both feet planting on Kanes chest sending him into the wall. "Sorry bud, but I need you to wake up." Kasey said as he ran up to Kane to deliver a fist to the face in hopes of snapping him out of it.

"The charges are serious so He's looking at 20 years in Purgatory." Hazel told them sitting down.

Black was about to speak when he was suddenly pulled back, a second later, Pride poked his out. "Greetings, I'm Pride, we dont have alot of time to talk here so get you're rear moving. Fast." He said sternly before popping back into the hole. 

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane grit his teeth as he got back to his feet. Just before Kasey could hit him he put his hand up and caught his fist, stopping him in his tracks. He breathed heavily and glared into Kasey's eyes. "Play along..." he whispered as he threw Kasey back. 

Silverthorn sighed. "I'm starting to think all that crazy talk Bloodmoon did was partially true, the Board is corrupt." 

Headshot hesitated before following Pride through the door. 

Kasey rolled to a knee looking up, "Happily." He said before charging Kane again.

Hazel shook her head, "They're just arrogant and inconsiderate of others when getting what they want, but with the Lead Board Member gone, the others are in a frantic turmoil. With Trax on Leave, Flint's been organizing everything. Oakly and Tahlia are in cells right now getting rest, in just this short time, Flints done more work shaping this place than the Board. Also, the Princesses are taking a big notice too."

As Head got to the exit, Pride was waiting with Black by a blacked put SUV, "Considering you're situation, you have two choices, Jail.... Or Freedom." Pride said taking off his mask revealing himself as Mephisto.

((So really sorry for the god modding there but I just realized that I had Pride in two places at once so I went with this. Basically Trax is realizing that The Bloodmoon is where he belongs, so he's taking whoever from the KCI and arranging it so that Flint becomes the soul Leader of the KCI.))

((It's cool, I was actually going to have Head join Bloodmoon anyway so it works out. I was thinking the next move could be Flint approaching Bloodmoon and offering to put their differences aside in order to rescue Kane and defeat Nergal and Shaytahn. Also if Flint becomes the new leader of KCI maybe Blade could be second in command or something so all his years of being overlooked could pay off. Also is Black not dead and back on the good side or something?))

Kane grabbed Kasey by the throat and slammed him to the ground hard. "Stay down...please..." He whispered before standing and turning to the others. "There, I defeated him." He said acting as if he were still obeying. 

"We have to do something about them then." Autumn said. "We're fighting amongst ourselves while Nergal and this Demon Oakly was talking about are running wild. We need to end this." 

"Mephisto...are you asking me to join Bloodmoon?" Head said in surprise. Mephisto put a hand on his shoulder. "Break free from the chains of establishment, Headshot. Do what must be done. Fight the terrorist as a free man." Headshot hesitated but nodded. "I will...but only if you promise me we can save her." Mephisto looked at him with a serious look. "She does not belong to the Board to be tortured. We will save her, but you must understand there is more at stake. Your friend Kane has been captured. His life is at stake."

"We're supposed to meet with Pride, we dont have time to rescue some girl." Black scoffed impatiently.

Hazel nodded with agreement, "I know, which is why Flint is secretly going to enlist the Bloodmoons help." She whispered to them.

"Good, now kill him." At Shaytahns words, Pride stepped forward but Shaytahn drew his jagged sword at him. "Go on Kane, Kasey isnt really you're friend anyway, he's been a spy in the Bloodmoon feeding The League all its secrets. He betrayed you, just like his brother did."

"You will do as I command." Mephisto said sternly to Black. "I didn't leave you to die, you owe me your obedience." 

"You're a liar. If you want him dead you better give me a better reason. Or maybe you're just too spineless to do it yourself." Kane said coldly to Shaytahn without fear. 

((I'm still confused, what's going on with Black?))

Black pointed his finger at Mephistos chest, "For the Record it was Pride who found me, it was Pride who set me on this path, and its Him that I listen to. Get that straight!" He said coldly before getting into the SUV, a second later he poked his head out, "Pride says the situation is getting worse with Kane, we gotta go now!"

Kasey stood up and without warning, Shaytahns sword impaled him through the chest. Ally screamed out in horror as Pride held her back. "I expected better of you Kane, but like the Geberation before you, you lack the Drive to get things done." Shaytahn told him icily before turning around and vanishing into the shadows. Pride let Ally go to her son as he fell to his knees, blood leaked from his mouth. 

((I'll explain it in a flash back))

"I'll run a blade through your chest soon enough, you worm." Mephisto threatened as he turned to Headshot. "We have to go. Kane is going to die if we don't get to him." He said motioning towards the SUV. 

Kane caught Kasey and set him down gently. The wound was grevious and blood quickly covered his hands. "Kasey! Stay with me man!" 

"KASEY! KAESY! Come back to me baby please, you're gonna be okay Darling just stay with us pleas!" Ally cried out as she held the hand of her Son, Kasey looked around weakly till his eyes fell on Kane, "Listen buddy,... You gotta forgive my Brother... He did what he did.... Protecting Hazel, cause if he didnt..... Hazel and her parents would have all been slaughtered mercilessl-" Kasey's body went limp as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Ally let out a wail of agony as tears ran from her eyes like waterfalls, Pride looked away, "Kane, your Friends and Family need you now more than ever. Go, meet up with Mehpisto at Shinigami Temple, put an end to Nergal." As he spoke, Assassins started appear from the shadows, Warriors of Shaytahn sent to kill them.

Pride drew the sword from his cane, "We will be fine, now get out of here." He looked at Kane, one blue eye shined through his masks eyehole. "You're friends need you."

Kane saw his blue eye and was stunned for a moment, but finally turned to run. He disappeared into the darkness and was gone. 

Headshot looked out the window of the SUV, his mind not thinking of anything but Tahlia. "So...where are we going anyway?" He asked. "Since the KCI is in complete disarray, your comrade Flint has been handling most of the problems. We're meeting him at Shinigami temple, he wants to discuss terms with us." 

Ally mourned as she held her dead child in her arms, Pride stood firm as the Assassins surrounded them, "Ego tenebris tenebrarum et de profundo lacu. Ego sum, nolite timere." The Assassins charged in as the lights flickered away, the clash of steel on steel lit up the room in flashes till all was silent.

Flint passed by the room, "You three with me, Blades prepping the chopper now, lets go." That was all he said as he kept walking qiuckly, Hazel raised an eyebrow in confusion but quickly got up to follow with glance at Silver and Autumn.

Black kept silent as he drove, since everyone last saw him, he was a different man. He saw his life going stale with the KCI and wanted a change, an aliance with Slipknot brought out a side of him, a sadistic scientist of Destruction. After the bomb was defused, he ran...

A month ago.... Black ran through an allyway in Manehattan as he tried to escape his peruser. Suddenly Black was hit from behind sending him crashing into a dumpster, he turned around and blasted his icy cloud but a trash can lid was used to deflect it and then bashed him back again. Black looked up, his eyes widening as he looked into the cold blue eyes of Nameless Trax. 

Autumn and Silver looked at each other and shrugged before following Flint to the chopper. Blade was already there and had recovered from his wounds.

Kane escaped the lair and found himself somewhere in the mountains. He didn't know where he was or where he could go. He sighed and sat down to catch his breath, the events that just happened still fresh in his mind.

"Good to see you recovered Blade." Flint put a hand on his shoulder respectively, his voice had more of a congratulating tone to it. Hazel jumped onto Blade hugging him tightly, "Glad to see you all better Bro."

Oakly sat in a meditative state, his eyes closed and hands forming some kind of hand sign, "Focus..." He whispered as he tried to control himself, the memories of his Sins swirled around him, eating away at him like maggots. Tahlia was tucked away in the back corner of her cell, she held her pillow tightly as her dull eyes stared, emotionless, into space.

Blade smiled hugging Hazel tightly. "Thanks, Hazel. I am too." He said kindly, glad that he didn't listen to those who were tempting him. He knew he made the right choice being with people he considered family. "Let's go, Mephisto will be waiting for us."

Kane walked a few miles through the mountain pass, still unsure of where he was. He suddenly heard voices and took cover. Soon some men loyal to Nergal were passing by.

After everyone boarded and was buckled in, the chopper took off with Blade flying and Flint as Co-pilot.

Suddenly a chopper rose up beside the mountain pass, Black who was piloting, stuck his hand out th window and fired an icy cloud at the faces of Nergals Men. Blinded, they were easy prey for Headshots keen eyes.

A month ago.... Black awoke on the floor, startled as water splashed his face, the smell of Jasmine was everywhere as inscent candles burned around the dimly lit room. Trax put the bucket down and sat down across from him at a low Japanese table, "Tell me, why?" Black sat up angered but the question was a shock to him, he would have thought Trax to kill him without mercy, but yet he still drew breath. "What do you care Old Man, I got bored, whats it to ya!" He spat back. Trax calmly drank from a cup of tea, "You lie. You have become lost, blinded by you're own envy and wrath, greed and pride kept you from making real conections with others around you. I see Good in you still Black Frost, and I intend to set you upon a better path." 

Headshot easily picked off the blinded men before they could react. More of Nergal's men showed up and began to fire on the chopper. Kane came out from his hiding spot with a large stone and bashed one of the men in the head before taking his weapon and firing back at Nergal's men. "Kane's down there, let's extract him while we can." Mephisto said.

Soom the temple was coming up in the distance. Away from the chaos of the world, it seemed like a peaceful place. "Wow..." Blade said to himself.

Black nodded and lowered the chopper close to the edge of the mountain path, "Lets go!"

Hazel pressed her face against the glass in confusement, "What the Bloody heII! What are they doing here?" She asked as Tavi and Viola waved to them from the large courtyard of the temple. Flint wanted to know as well, "Answers will be given in time."

Kane ran for the chopper and quickly jumped in before he could take a hit from any of Nergal's men. "Glad to see you're alive." Headshot said. Kane sighed with relief to see him and Mephisto. 

"Well, guess this is a nice little reuinion." Silverthorn said as Blade took the chopper to the ground.

Black pulled away tossing a grenade out onto the path, the explosion was an icy blast that covered the area with a choking cold cloud, "Now to Shinigami Temple."

Upon landing, Flint exited the chopper walking up to Vi as Tavi went back inside the main temple building, there was grief on Vi's face as she looked at him. "Bloodmoon has yet to arrive, but Others already have."

Vi lead them into the Temple, "Her condition is weakening by the minute, her wounds were too severe to patch up." As she spoke they came to a room, on the bed lay Ally with Tavi putting a wet cloth over her forehead, the blanket over her was being stained with blood from her many wounds. Opposite of Tavi, at first glance one would think it was Oakly but the hairstyle was different, "Kasey? Hazel said recognizing him from old family photos. Flint was astonished at them being alive, but his attention was focused on another bed the bed, the porcelain mask marked him as Pride. 

After Kane took a few moments to catch his breath, he looked around with confusion. "Head, what are you doing here?" Headshot sighed. "It's over, Kane. I killed the Board director. I'm with Bloodmoon now." Kane's eyes widened. "Why did you do that?" He asked. "Headshot finally saw through their lies, and they harmed somebody he cared about." Mephisto answered for him. Kane then looked to Black. "What are YOU doing here? I thought you were dead, and I thought you betrayed us?" 

"He was one of them, who attacked the base." Blade said looking at Pride. "Who is he?" 

"In due time Blade, for now there are food and refresments in the main hall, Vi will lead you there." Pride told them, Vi motioned for them to follow as she lead the way. Flint glared at Pride before following Vi, "Girls, go assist with whatever they need for Ally's passing." Hazel nodded and went to the bedside to hold Allys hand, she didnt remember much from her childlife of what she was like but she needed their support here and now. Kasey glanced up at Silverthorn before giving his mother a cup to drink from, "Her breathing is slowing down, it will be any minute now."

Black scoffed, "Its none of your business..."

One month ago.... "Because you felt like you're life was growing stagnet, you decided to change, for the worst. What made you think this was you're only answer? Is it because you felt trapped?" Traxs questions began to make Black question himself, the scent of the candles soothed him and made him realize things about himself. Anger, Regret, Madness, Sorrow. Black looked up to Trax, "I.... Doing evil made me feel... At Peace. I dont know, I just remember not having to worry about others and only myself, I felt stronger that way." Trax shook his head, "What felt was a lie, We only as strong as those we surround ourselves with."

For some reason, Silverthorn found herself standing next to Kasey and putting a hand on his back. "I'm sorry..." She said softly. She didn't know Kasey well but knew he was in pain. 

Kane looked at Black accusingly. "Because of you my father was murdered. If I had found you months ago I would have destroyed you, but I've grown tired of seeking revenge, and I will not seek it from you. But know sooner of later, it will be my business. You will look me in the eye and tell me why before this is all over." Mephisto sighed and put a hand on Kane's shoulder as they reached the temple and began to land. "Your feelings towards him are understandable, but there is more to this than you know. But now is not the time to discuss it." He said as the chopper touched down. 

A guard at the temple walked up to Flint. "Sir, they're here." He whispered in his ear.

In the streets of Canterlot, a small flock of men wearing black carefully trekked the city.

Kasey nodded but didnt take his eyes off his mother, "Dammït Oakly, you should be here." He said coldly. 

Flint nodded to him, "Thank you, wait till Ally's passing, then inform Pride." After he finished he saw Black round the corner with Mephisto, at first he was angry but then he saw Headshot and then Kane. Flint walked over to them and hugged Kane tightly, "Kane, I'm glad you're safe, Twilights been worried sick and is'nt good on her health right now."

Above them on a rooftop, Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony watched them, "They're not part of our mission, leave'em be. We got what we came for." Wrath said looking back at Oakly and Tahlia rubbing their wrists from the handcuffs.

Archived