The Kingdoms Crime Investigation Division: Broken Bonds (Private)

NamelessTrax

((I'm so stupid. I forgot how cards work. Ignore that then.))

The girls entered the room the boys were in and Autumn went and sat in Kane's lap. Kane kissed her neck as she nuzzled him. "Well hello there, I'm glad to see you too." Kane said with a smirk. Silverthorn leaned back in a chair with a smirk. "I swear I'm too good at getting couples together."

Soul nodded and followed Trax to his car. "Hope Blade makes it out in one piece. No telling if Drop is smart enough to see through his charade."

Blade stood alone in the meeting spot waiting for Drop, his disguise fully prepared and what he was supposed to say fully memorized.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hazel gave Oakly a glare before sitting in the corner chair, Oakly grimmaced at her reaction and looked back at his cards.

Trax unlocked his 2026 Corvette Cobra, "Drop has never met or seen Blade so we should be good on that end. Blades had his training, I have hope in his skill." He said as he got in to his car.

"You name the person, and I'll put them 6ft down. Well, whats left of them anyways." Drops voice echoed around before he came out from behind a pillar stopping just five feet away.

Soul got in the passenger seat of the car and buckled up. "Oh, and Trax, there was one more thing I wanted to talk to you about." He said, his tone somewhat falling to a sad sound.

Blade cleared his throat and assumed the role he was playing. "I would hope so. I'm not interested in paying some amateur to shoot squirrels with a BB gun." He took the file he was given out and threw it on a table before Drop. "Nameless Trax...you heard of him?" He asked, staying in character perfectly.

"What is it?" Trax asked calmly pulling out of the garage.

Drop smirked, "I've tangled with his KCI butt a few times, guess he's closing in on something you want hidden. Say no more, he'll stop breathing tomorrow then." He picked up the file and turned around walking off.

Soul was silent for a moment before continuing. "Do you ever wonder if....your time is coming? Do you ever feel like your next mission could be your last?" 

Blade smirked under the mask as Drop left. "If not Trax, then somebody will." he said quietly to himself.

Soul sighed. "You're right Trax. It's just been a lingering feeling lately. I've become afraid, not because I'm afraid to die, but because I don't want to leave Kane and Twily behind." He put a hand to his head and shook the feeling away. "I guess it's nothing."

Trax kept a glance at Soul with a concerned look, 'The darkness is no place for you my friend, I see that now, and why you declined my offers to join the League. Please dont fall prey to the shadows of death.' He thought worridly. They soon pulled up into the parking garage where they were to meet Blade.

Soul got out of the car and saw Blade unharmed. "I'm assuming the meeting went well?" He asked. Blade carefully removed the mask and nodded. "He left not long ago, we're on to the next part of the plan." Soul looked back to Trax. "What now?"

"Now we prepare for tomorrow. I want Headshot and Oakly ready, Headshot will guide Oakly to Dropshots location, using his knowledge of being a sniper. Meanwhile Kane and Blade will be ready to assist Oakly. I will actually be having Hazel, Silver and Autumn ready to chase if Drop rabbits out. Azure and Soul will be nearby Me in case things go south." Trax expalined carefully.

Soul nodded."He's heavily outmatched, but given his resume I don't think that matters much." He said. Blade put the mask away carefully to avoid Black going crazy on him for any damage that could have been caused. "I guess we better get out of here then. This place is a bit to shady for my tastes." Blade said.

((Yeah,))

Trax sipped calmly from his hot tea as he sat under a big umbrela in the town square. Oakly crouched on a rooftop looking over the are, there were a few large buildings in the area for a good shot. Azure waited with Soul inside a cafe watching Trax. Hazel waited with Silver and Autumn in an old apartment complex with binoculars waiting for a signal from Headshot to pursue Drop once spotted. "What do you have Head?" Oakly asked over the com.

Headshot scanned the area intensely as he carefully examined any and all possible locations a sharpshooter would post up at. Being an expert sniper, he knew exactly where to look for expert snipers. "No sight of him yet. Just up here playing hide and seek, and apparently he's in a good hiding spot." He zoomed in on the roof of another building and suddenly noticed movement. "Wait, I got something. About 45 yards to the southeast. Girls, can you get a better view?"

Oakly was halfway off his perch when called on the girls to get it instead, he frowned and crouched back, "Dang, harsh bro."

Meanwhile Hazel rolled over an airduct and leap the span of a building gap, "Suck it Oakly." She said under he breath as she started freerunning her way to Headshots targeted location. A few mins later she slid to the side of the building and slightly peaked in through a window, but she only saw a curtain blowing over a mannequin. "False alarm Head, its just a mannequin. As Hazel moved to leave she paused seeing skid marks on the floor from whenced the mannequin was moved from. "He was here!" She said over the com, Hazel looked out over the square, her eyes darting around. Oakly tapped rapidly on the cement as waited for Heads signal.

Through a high powered scope, Drop watched with a smirk as the KCI Agent looked around for him, "Well your a cutie, but not who my target issssssss there he is." His crosshairs landing on Trax.

Headshot slowed his breathing as he scoured the area through his sniper scope. "Where are you? Come on....." he whispered as he kept looking. Suddenly he saw a gleam in the distance. He zoomed in and saw that it was another sniper. "I got him. 50 miles to the northwest. He's got his eyes on you, Trax. Do I take the shot?" he asked quickly, ready to fire. 

Trax remained calm and sipped from his tea, "Negative. Oakly..."

Oakly was already freerunning across the rooftops, "On it."

"We'll back you up." Hazel called over the com as she and the girls started towards the building Head pointed out.

Oakly bit back a retort, he had more pressing matters, like clearing 50 miles before Drop can get the first shot off, "Think Oakly, think.... Oh this is gonna be a new one." He said to himself as he preped his glock with a grappling hook n cable, meanwhile a helicopter flew overhead heading towards Drops building. Oakly leaped off the edge of the building firing his grappling hook onto the under-railing of the helicopter, immediately he was pulled up high, his hands gripped tightly around his glock as he was hoisted up. Hazel paused and dropped her jaw as Oakly flew by them fast, in slow motion he winked and smiled at them, then he was off into the distance. Hazels shoulders shrunk down as she blushed then she grit her teeth and got angry punching the wall, luckily her suits knuckle guards activated in time and shattered the wall.

Drop exhaled and slowly started squeezing the trigger, suddenly he paused and leaned back from his rifle, his eyes narrowing as he went grim. "Well played Trax old boy, well played...." He looked out into the distance and waved to the sniper watching him.

Soul sat not far away from Trax, anxiously tapping the table. "I hope he finds him in time." He said, ready to leap into action if needed.

Silverthorn smirked at Hazel. "When's the wedding, hun?" She teased as they kept moving after Drop.

Headshot grit his teeth as he saw Drop through his scope, wishing he had a command to shoot.

Hazel growled before pushing her lightly to where she ran right into an air duct, "Anything to add?" She asked scaringly calm with a glance to Autumn.

Drop stood up and stretched, "Welp, better think about a new plan-... What the-" Suddenly the window five feet to his left shattered as Oakly came crashing in, he stumbled fast towards Drop swinging with all his gathered momentum, there was loud smack that echoed over the com link. Oakly gasped in surprise, Drop had caught Oaklys fist with his foot back in bracing the hit. Drop and Oakly exchanged several hits and blocks before Drop had Oakly in a had from behind, "You train your students well Trax, lets see how good they really are." Drop whispered into Oaks earpiece before shoving him forward and round house kicking Oakly out the window. Oakly felt helpless as he fell, he closed his eyes as his heart raced faster and faster, suddenly an image of Hazel smiling at him flashed in his mind and he felt... At peace.

((Just doing a little godmodding for just this, apologies))

Hazel felt her heart skip a beat as she saw Oakly fall out the window, "Autumn." At that Hazel took a high route and Autumn went onto a bar swinging up, at that moment Hazel jumped onto the bottoms of Autumns feet as she swung up, they both pushed off together sending Hazel flying through air.

The was a slight gruff as Hazel made impact with Oakly, then they crashed through a window rolling over to a stop. Oakly opened his eyes seeing Hazel ontop of him, Hazel sat up groaning then froze blushing as she realized the situation. Immediately she was off of him, "Save your own butt next time you idiot, your a sad excuse for an Agent." She said coldly as she stood up walking away. Oakly sat up speechless, "Yeah....."

Immediately Trax stood up walking towards their SUV, "Headshot keep him in your sights, dont lose him. Blade, Kane Drop will be on the move, dont let him outside the boundary. Drop cannot escape us again." He ordered coldly.

Autumn landed back on her feet and watched Hazel catch Oakly and land safely. She giggled when she looked down saw her on top of him. "Oh Hazel, you're so precious." Silverthorn smirked. "I still got dibs on Maid of Honor." Autumn rolled her eyes and smirked. "You wish." she replied as she they went to chase Drop further.

Headshot followed Drop every step of the way through his scope. Blade and Kane took off and suddenly they were hot on Drop's trail. Soul approached the SUV with Trax. "Would it be inappropriate to say that you dodged a bulled there, old friend?" He said with a smirk.

"Technically a bullet would have to have been fired in order for him to dodge it." Azure pointed out behind them, Trax got in and smirked, "No and Yes, now lets go, we have a perp to apprehend."

Drop slid over a desk and fired a couple rounds behind him at Blade and Kane.

"Where is he now Head, Oak and I can head him off if he's traveling down the building." Hazel said over the com as she and Oakly made their way up the stairs fast.

Blade and Kane quickly took cover before firing back at Drop. "This dude's a real pain in the ass." Kane said as he shot back at him.

Headshot kept following Drop through his scope, able to see through the fire between him and Kane and Blade. "He's going up. If you hurry you can catch him."

"Copy that. Black, we need an elevator." Hazel inquired.

Black sat in his office with his many monitors, "Roger that," He typed away on his keyboard then clicked once. "Going up,"

Oakly and Hazel slid into an opening elevator, for the next couple minutes they stood in an awkward silence as music played.

Drop turned a corner into the stairwell pulling a grenade off his person, "Get past this Agents." He said pulling the pin and letting it drop down to the door.

Blade and Kane slid to cover as the room exploded. Headshot looked up in shock. "Blade! Kane!" He shouted. There was a groan over the comm as Kane and Blade got up. "We're ok! Keep an eye on him. He's near the top."

Archived