The Kingdoms Crime Investigation Division: Broken Bonds (Private)

NamelessTrax

Drop burst through the door of the next floor and paused putting his hands up, Hazel and Oakly stood positioned with their glocks aimed at Drops chest. "Drop the weapon and turn around, your under arrest." Hazel commanded coldly, Oakly tightened his grip and narrowed his eyes with a slight growl. Drop smirked, "Normally I would, but you see, theres only one person I'd surrender to..." Drop dropped his handgun and bent down fast throwing two knives that knocked Hazels and Oaklys glocks out of their hands. Drop sprung at them engaging in hand to hand combat with them, Hazels swung with her right but Drop placed his hand on her fist and moved it away then used his other arm to block several hits from Oak before receiving a heavy foot from Hazel then a fast strike from Oak right across the face. Drop recoiled back then spat out blood, turning back to them he grinned wildly, "Oooh this is going to be too fun....." Hazel and Oakly glanced at eachother then prepared themselves as Drop charged them. First, Drop forced Oakly back with kick then punched Hazel twice but she blocked them both, she tried rebounding with the powerful swing but Drop spun around it shoving her into an office desk. Oakly came back unleashing a barrage of jabs and hooks then spining to deliver a heavy kick. Drop ducked low getting into a certain crouch Oakly instantly recognized, as Drop went through the motions, Oakly grabbed desk drawer and held it in placed on his chest just as Drops foot came swinging and sent Oakly flying through the wall. That was the Capoeira kick, a kick strong enough to kill someone in one hit, if Oakly hadnt gotten some protectiong in the way he could have been seriously injured or worse. Drop stood up feeling his foot seriously bruised, "This may be more trouble than I thought." Oakly sat up moaning then gasped as Drop was in his face holding out his wrists, "I'm turning myself In, you'll do well to write that in you're report, Little Trax." He told him teasingly, Oakly nodded wide eyed before cuffing him.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane and Blade entered the room panting from the chase to see Drop in custody. "Good job guys." Kane said with a smile and a nod, glad they got to him before anything happened. "Soul, Trax, we got him." Blade said through the headset. Silverthorn and Autumn soon joined them in the room.

Trax exchanged a concerned glance with Soul.

30 mins later....

Trax and Drop sat across from eachother in the interrogation room, Drop had admitted to everything after Trax simply asked him. Oakly stood with the others behind the oneway glass, "So I guess everthings all good? He admitted to all the murders, pretty open and closed case." Hazel said holding an icepack to her head. Oakly shook his head, "Not quite. He admitted to everything because he beleives he still wont go to prison. In other words, he's got something up his sleeve to escape."

"Like what? He has no equipment and no way out." Headshot chimed in. Blade looked at him. "Never underestimate somebody like Drop, Head. They always find a way." Kane sat nearby letting Autumn wrap a cut on his arm he received during the chase. "Say Kane, where's Soul? Shouldn't he want to be here for this?" Kane shook his head. "Said he was having some headaches, went to see the doctor." He said, but he shivered in disgust at the thought about the real reason Soul was absent.

Soul opened the door to the elegant royal chambers and entered. A single candle illuminated the darkness as a young princess laid on the bed in a thin, sleak nightgown. "Still need something did those headaches, dear?" Twilight said slyly. Soul shut the door behind him and approached the bed. "Yes princess." He replied as he pinched the candle out.

Drop leaned forward with seriours look and whispered something in Arabic, Trax narrowed his eyes and answered him back in Arabic, then Trax stood up and left. Oakly went grim and tightened his grip on his arms, meanwhile Drop looked straight into everyones eyes like he could see them perfectly, a wicked smirked slid across his face.

Sometime after....

Hazel untied her hair letting flow down as she shook it loose, she sat on the bench in the womens locker room with only her dress shirt on and underwear, "What do you think Drop said? The language sounded Middle eastern, Arabic maybe?" She asked nonchalantly.

Oakly closed his locker and sighed deeply still troubled on what Drop had said to his father, "So, whos buying the first round tonight?" He asked around setting aside todays odd events.

Trax stood and watched from his office window as the Prison transport for Drop left down road, Drops words echoed in his mind, 'Alshshaytan yadeuk 'iilaa nanida baribati, kl wahid mmunkuma.' (The Devil calls you back to Nanda Parbat, both of you.) In which he replied, 'Akhbar miajsitir sanakun hunak qaribaan.' (Tell The Master we will be there shortly.)

Silverthorn shrugged as he came out of the shower with just a towel on. "Who knows? Probably just trying to scare Trax since he knows he's been beat." Autumn put a shirt on before looking to Silverthorn. "Don't be so sure, Silverthorn. This is Drop Shot we're talking about."

"I nominate Head because he owes me money." Kane said pointing at Headshot. Headshot rolled his eyes. "Lesson learned, don't make bets with Kane. He's stingy as hell." 

"Scaring Trax? Is that even possible, like can he even feel fear? Thats the question. I hope the convoy will get Drop to the prison, he acted like he wasnt going to prison, which is a scary thought." Hazel said as she tilted her head back with a sigh, she let her thoughts linger then remembered she noticed Oakly had reacted when Drop spoke in a different language. "Hey, do you either of you know if Oakly can speak other languages?"

Oakly saw his phone light up and started reading a text from his Father, "... Actually Ima have to call in a rain check for tonight, I gotta leave town for a couple days." He said as he started getting all things together in a rush. Azure cocked his head to the side in confusement.

Oakly threw his bag over his shoulder and ran out in a flash.

Hazel rubbed her chin, "Because, when Drop spoke, he reacted in a way that he looked as though he understood what Drop and Trax were saying." She brushed her hair back and started taking off her shirt, "I dont know, just struck me as being off. Whats the plan for tonight, the guys are probably going out for drinks like always after solving a case."

"Yeah, we were actually going to go with them. Kane and Autumn are due for some sloppy drunk kissing later while I have some hearts to break. You're welcome to come with us if you'd like." Silverthorn said. Autumn began to put on a pair of jeans in which she struggled to get them on. Silverthorn tried to hold back a laugh. "I think it's time for some new jeans, Miss Big Booty." Autumn blushed and shot Silverthorn a death glare as she finally got the jeans on.

"You sure about this Trax?" Soul asked Trax as he prepared to depart. "It's kind of unsettling that Drop called you two out like this."

Elsewhere in the city, a masked assassin entered completely undetected.

Hazel thought for a moment then shrugged figuring she could watch Oakly get blown off by all the girls in the bar, "Sure, got nothin else to do."

Trax loaded his glock then placed in his holster under his arm, "Drop is but a finger from what he represents, If the Master calls, I am obligated to answer. Take care my friend, we will back in two days time." He said patting Souls shoulder and heading out the door.

"Great, we'll meet you outside the guy's rooms later." Autumn said smiling as she and Silverthorn left the locker room. "Can't wait to see you knock 'em dead, Hazzy." Silverthorn teased as she walked out the door.

"Godspeed, friend." Soul said as he turned to look out the window alone. "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Hazel scoffed with a smirk, "..... Right..."

Trax and Oakly walked out onto the runway towards their plane, their expressions matching with a distained seriousness.

Hazel walked the hall towards the boys rooms, she wore tight jeans with a crop top sporting a braided ponytail draped over her left shoulder, "Lets go boys, the nights not getting any younger." She yelled out nonchalantly. Black poked his head out of his door with a scowling glare of annoyance, Hazel shot him back an even menacing glare, Black shyed back into his room immediately regretting his decision. Azure came out sporting a young professor type with slaks, button up shirt, vest and jacket. Hazel couldnt help feeling admiration for the young Agent, at least he has a style.

Autumn and Silverthorn soon showed up. Autumn was wearing the tight jeans and low cut shirt from before while Silverthorn wore sleak black leggings under a short skirt and a short shirt that exposed her belly. "My, don't you look cute, Hazzy." Silverthorn teased but with a hint of sincere kindness. Soon Blade, Kane and Headshot all came out dressed similarly to each other with jeans and t-shirts. Kane also wore a black leather jacket. "Hey handsome." Autumn said slyly as they kissed. "Don't you look pretty tonight?" Kane replied with a smile as he kissed her cheek. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go, lovebirds." Silverthorn said pushing them to the door.

Hazel scoffed but blushed from the comment, pausing she realised someone was missing and walked up to Oakly's door knocking hard, "Oakly lets go! Your the last one! Dont make me kick this door down, again!"

Oakly starred out the window of their plane as it went airborn.

Hazel couldn't help but feel sad but she didnt show it, "Well screw him then, he'll be missing out." She said grumpily heading ahead of them.

They headed for the front door to leave the base. "I'm not taking care of you two if you get too drunk." Blade said accusingly to Kane and Headshot. Kane rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't need you to, somebody else can do that." He said looking at Autumn who rolled her eyes. "Head's on his own though." Headshot scowled and crossed him arms.

The hooded man made his way towards the castle walls and began to scale up. Soul had returned to his room and was laying in bed with Twilight. He heard a noise and got out quietly to investigate.

Hazel sighed and followed them feeling a little discouraged, she couldnt help it sometimes, but she still liked to know that Oakly was still around.

Black walked through the halls carrying a mug of coffee.

((I want black there when Souls killed))

The assassin found his way into the building and began to creep his way into the base. He quickly and quietly took out guards as he went. He eventually found the vault holding all the money and contraband and began to hack into the system. Suddenly there was a clicking of a pistol. "You're getting sloppy, Slipknot. I found you too easy." Suddenly the assassin kicked backwards knocking Soul back. Slipknot removed his mask and glared at Soul. "Not sloppy enough to kill you." He said as he threw a punch at Soul, who dodged it and punched back.

Black heard scuffling but kept his calm cool composure, "On such a quiet night, only the eviliest of men should be awake." He paused rounding the corner seeing Soul and Silpknot engaged in hand to hand. Black simply took another sip of his coffee, then smirked evilly, "I love when things just come together naturally."

Oakly fell to his knees gasping, he gurgled blood in his mouth as he put his hands on the blade which peirced through his chest. Trax clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in anger but kept from intervening. The man holding the sword was of average height, atheletic muscular build with long black hair and blazing amber eyes. "To be reborn is to be remade into something greater." He pulled his sword from Oakly, "As part of my new project, you will be made new again." Trax gritted his teeth in pain as the man shoved his sword through his chest, "Now your Past Sins will be your greatest weapons." Trax fell to his knees feeling weary, his vision faded as he looked at Oakly bleeding out as two Assassins drug him away towards the large pool of water. The man with the sword help Trax to his feet and lead him over to the pool of water, "Do noy resist it dear friend, instead, let it mold you into something else entirely." The man told him before pushing him in, the other two Assassins then threw Oakly in too. The man stepped back, behind him stood five other people including Drop, each had a destinct look in their eyes that was almost inhuman. The two Assassins placed towels and dry pants next to the pool and stepped back. The surface of the water went still, suddenly the stillness was broken as Trax and Oakly rose from the pool. "Welcome back to the living."

Soul threw another punch at Slipknot, who retaliated by kicking Soul in the chest causing him to crash through a nearby window. Soul wearily got to his feet but caught Slipknot's wrist as he tried to strike at him with a large knife. Soul drew his own knife to stab Slipknot but he caught it before it pierced his stomach and headbutted Soul hard. The base was now alert as others began to witness the fight happening.

Blade heard the sound of fighting and looked up to the roof. "Kane, that's your dad up there!" He said surprised as everybody looked up. Kane was shocked at his dad fighting an assassin and suddenly ran up the nearest flight of stairs to go help him. "Kane wait!" Blade called, but couldn't stop him.

Black heard Blade from below and saw Kane dissapear into the stairs, "Pesky children should know their place." He said as he dead bolted the door to the stairs.

Hazel ran after him, "Well come on we gotta help him, at least make sure he doesnt get himself killed!"

Kane tried to open the door but found it was locked. He hit the door hard with his shoulder trying to open it. "Somebody open the door!" He shouted desperately. The others soon joined Kane, with Blade and Headshot trying to beat the door down with Kane.

Soul and Slipknot continued to struggle with each other before Soul was forced down and lost control of the knife. Slipknot grabbed his throat and threw him against a wall before hitting him hard multiple times. Finally he took his knife and shoved it in Soul's chest. Soul gasped as he fell to the ground bleeding. Slipknot took a pistol out and cocked it, glaring at Soul.

Archived