The Kingdoms Crime Investigation Division: Broken Bonds (Private)

NamelessTrax

"He's sick, O negatives can only receive their own blood type, which explains why he's attacking so much in a short time. Chief, contact Doctor Blade and tell him we need a list of everyone with O negative blood in the area. Blade, contact local hospitals and see if any of their Patient Info has been recorded missing or stolen." Trax ordered.

Hazel looked around, "He must be using the blood for himself, and by the means, he must be desperate to get it in such a hurry." She stood up, "Well girls, looks like we'll have to play as bait to lure him out."

"Always attempt an arrest first, but should you need to defend yourself, well you know the rest." Oakly told them before stopping Kane, "Flint and I attempted to get Slipknot and Black but they were able to evade us. Only reason I'm telling you this is because Flint believes you should know, and tell the rest of the team I was in town." He said glancing at Headshot as he spoke, he turned around started walking off.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade nodded and left the room to head to the hospital to question the doctors.

"You're right. Any of us have O negative blood?" Silverthorn asked. "I do." Autumn responded. "Great, we have our bait, and she's cute too." Silverthorn said with a smirk. Autumn blushed and scratched her head nervously.

Kane stood silent for a moment when Oakly walked away. Every moment Slipknot was alive was torture for him, but he was helpless to do anything about it. "Do you know where they went?" He asked out of the blue before Oakly got too far.

Hazel nodded her head, "Then as a fellow O negative, Autumn and I will play as bait tonight then. We can get bracelets that show our blood type, a fake Allergy bracelet will work. Alright, lets get back to the station and inform Trax."

Oakly paused, "Dont worry about it Kane, we'll call when we catch them." He said briefly before dissapearing into a crowd.

((Yeah))

"We know the UnSub is taking O negative blood to use for himself, the mans sick, which means he's on a clock. Blade, what did you find out from the Hospital?" Trax asked as they all sat around a table at the police station.

"The hospital officials said all the victims they've received had their records compromised prior to the murder." Blade said. "Their records have been attacked on all fronts, the UnSub has the ability to break in and steal physical copies as well as hack digital copies. And of course, all Type O Negetives." Blade then slid a file across the table to Trax. "They also gave me this. It's the records of somebody who could quite possibly match the identity of the UnSub. They said they preferred if only your eyes saw it, it's already a stretch to let one person not working at the hospital see them."

Trax took the file and held it up, his eyes narrowed, "Last submitted two weeks before the first victim, and he's missed his last medical payment. Adrian Sheets, Doctor run his face through street cams and ATMs. Autumn and Hazel, get ready for tonight, we're going fishin. The rest of us will be nearby for support, lets catch this guy and get him the help he needs." Hazel nodded and got up, "Dont get too fancy with your disguise Autumn, the other victims were all in casual clothing."

Three of Slipknots men stood frozen, ice coverd their bluish bodies, theirs faces were black. Black sat on his desk with his feet up on a chair, his arms were replaced with black metal which glowed blue in some places. "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence." He quoted distantly, he looked up with cold pale eyes, "Do you know who said that?"

"You don't have to tell me twice. Be glad it's not Silverthorn with type o negative blood." Autumn said. Silverthorn shrugged, not disagreeing. "Kane and I found several places in the city where we can wait to spring the trap." Headshot added.

((Are you talking to Slipknot or his men? Because his men sound dead.))

((Slipknot, I had assumed he was watching from somewhere))

"Then lets get going, theres a cell waiting for this guy at Purgatory Block C." Hazel said grabbing her coat. Purgatory is Equestrias most highly regarded prison in the country, only five people have been able to escape from it. There are four Blocks, or Wings of the Prison, lettered A, B, C, and D. Block A is for the worst of Criminals, Block B is for the general public. Block C is for those requiring medical attention 24/7. Block D is for the Criminally insane.

Slipknot scoffed. "Do I care? You got your arms back. Can we get on with the plan?" He said coldly, pulling out his pistol and shooting the three frozen men, killing them if they weren't already dead.

"So how are we going to do this?" Kane asked, concern for his girlfriend being bait rising. "Are Autumn and Hazel going to draw him in and we jump on him?"

Black chuckled, "Please, they were dead once my ice touched them. It was Ghandi who said it, but it was Nameless Trax who said it to me first. Now his Son and some Pyro are chasing us, and unfortunately they're doing a better job then I thought." He got down and went to stand next to Slipknot facing the opposite way, "Halt their progress on finding us, dont stop them, just lead them on a wild goosechase till its time. I want them here when its ready." He started walking away, "What comes around, goes around. You'll do well to remember that."

"We'll be nearby Kane, undercover, no harm will come to her." Trax said looking Kane in the eye, "Lets get going Team."

Slipknot rolled his eyes as Black left. "I don't know who you keep trying to scare." He said under his breath as one of his men came up to him. "Trax's son was last seen in a town south of here. He briefly communicated with members of the rest of his team." Slipknot nodded. "Find him, make them follow you back here. They need to catch a glimpse of what's going on."

Later that night...

Hazel walked down the street dressed as a late night runner with half zipped hoodie, sports bra, and tight jogging pants. Her O negative blood band dangled lossly on her wrist. "Its been two hours, all the victims were found in the morning with their time of death put between midnight and 1." Trax said through the comms as he sat on a bench with a newspaper opened and fake reading glasses on his face, "Stay vigilant."

"Right, head that way and I'll take this road." Hazel told her as she pretended to stretch, she then started in a light jog away from Autumn. "Autumn, theres a man with a hoodie heading towards you, stay your course. Kane, Head, close in and wait for him to move." Trax said as he stood and started heading for Autumn as she approached the suspicious man.

Oakly boarded a train heading back for Canterlot, he glanced behind him then shrugged, "Humph." He sighed before heading to a seat.

Autumn jogged casually until she saw the hooded man not far from her. "Found him." She said quietly over the comm as she kept jogging. Kane and Headshot got into a position to follow him as they waited for him to move.

"Something wrong?" A nearby man said who was sitting across the isle from Oakly. The man wore a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, but wasn't making a real attempt to be shady.

Oakly smirked, "In my line of work you can never be too careful of your surroundings. Everythings fine Sir, thank you." He said with a polite smile.

The hooded man got closer to Autumn before he pulled out a knife and rushed her.

The man smirked. "You're line of work, eh? Sounds like you do some dirty work."

Autumn quickly turned around and roundhouse kicked the man in the face knocking him to the ground. Kane and Headshot suddenly jumped out with their guns drawn. "Freeze!" Kane shouted to the man. "You're under arrest."

"Hey whoa whoa its fake man, I'm just acting I swear. See, the knife is a prop." The hooded man began as he pulled his hood back revealing an innocent face, the prop knifes blade was plastic and retractable. "Some guy asked me to do this, said she was his sister and all, paid me 200 for it. I can see why now." Trax looked away hiding his rage, suddenly he paused, "Dammît! Hazel report!" He yelled into his com making everyone elses around him screech. But after a few minutes, no response came. Trax pulled out a radio, "Chief Holmes, I have an Agent MIA, set up a ten block checkpoint, I want this scum found!" He turned to the team, "Autumn, process this man and get his statement. Headshot, track them down." He turned and started heading down the road Hazel had went, "Silver, Blade, they couldn't have gotten far close them in." He ordered over the com. "Kane, with me."

Hazel moaned as she rubbed her head feeling a little blood and mean bump, "Damñ that guy and his stupid tire iron." She cursed as she squirmed around to see where she was, it was dark and damp. As Hazel stood up she noticed there was something odd, she turned around a saw a middle age man huddled in the corner, she reached for gun surprised that it was still there. "Please, theres no need, I-... I cant do it anymore.... Too many and now I have lost myself..." Hazel lowered her gun but noticed he was holding a knife. "Sir put down the knife." As she spoke he rose up, "I cant take it anymore, their faces, I see them in my sleep... I was so desperate to live but now I see that death is my only choice." Hazel shook her head still not raising her gun, "Sir it doesn't have to end this way, put down the knife and I can get you help. Trust me!" She yelled horrorified. The man nodded his head, "I do trust you." He said before rushing her. The gunshot sounded from outside the large warehouse container. Hazel opened the doors looking around, seeing her tracker and ear equipment had been broken. She glanced back at the dead body, "Dammït..."

As Trax walked with Kane, he leaned in and whispered, "Send a message to Oakly right now, tell him that Hazel has been taken and that we're on the trail, will keep you updated. Exactly like that and nothing else, I've grown tired of him trying to ignore his true feelings, time to bring him slamming back to earth."

Headshot nodded and in seconds was able to pick up a trail of where the criminal went. He was a master tracker in addition to being a deadly sniper. He took off in a flash and began scouring the town for the criminal. Autumn sat the decoy down and began to question him on his involvement. Blade and Silverthorn weren't far behind Headshot as they began to search for him.

Kane nodded and took his phone out. He sent a text to Oakly that was word for word what Trax had said. "I hope he doesn't freak out too hard over this." He thought.

Headshot's ears perked up as he heard a gunshot. He then took off in the direction of a warehouse.

"Nah, the work I do keeps these streets clean of insolent garbage." Oakly told the man.

Back at the Castle in the KCI HQ, Flint picked up Oaklys cell phone as it got a txt, "Hmmm well played Trax ole boy, well played."

Hazel went for the warehouse door and struggled to open it as it was locked from the outside.

"Ah, law enforcement type eh?" The man said, raising an eyebrow. "Must be with the KCI, correct?"

Headshot heard somebody trying to open the warehouse door and bashed the lock with the butt of his sniper rifle, breaking the lock. He opened the doors to see Hazel. "There you are! Are you alright?"

Oakly smirked, "What gave me away?"

Hazel pointed over to a crate, "He's in there, had no choice, he forced my hand. He... He wanted to die, so forced me to kill him." She said almost out of breath.

Archived