Wonderbolts Academy! (Private: Lyipheoryia)

"Welcome to Day 2 of your application process, newbies!  Do you think you're Wonderbolt material?  You think you're tough enough for the job?  HUH?  Well, guess what-today's your chance to find out.  As you see, it's early morning: RISE AND SHINE, NEWBIES!  The plan of the day consists of heavy-duty work, plenty of sweat, and tough luck.  You'll advance through rounds of obstacle courses, agility tests, speed runs, workout phases, and all the other stuff we Wonderbolts have planned for you guys.  HEAR THAT, NEWBIES?"

Agile turned towards the applicants, their eyes all but turned towards (*insert name of random Wonderbolt here*).  The orders were swift, the words fast and clear.  Just like his: Manetain the obstacle courses-keep 'em safe and good.  There was nothing on his to-do list that involved the "newbies".  He sighed, fo the second time that morning, and began heaving towards (*insert name of random Wonderbolt here*) to check-in for work.

(Mind if we invite another player to our rp to play (*insert name of random Wonderbolt here*)?  I have a personal dislike for moving between different character's mindsets and playing more than one character in a single rp at a time.  If you know anyone that might want to play the role, please tell me :). )

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I don't midn actually, but I don't know who might want to though :/)

Swift was more than ready for that. He had worked really hard the past few months to be ready for this, smiling a bit. He felt ready for anything, even all this, though he knew it would be really hard. He waited with the rest of the group to be ready and start

((Okay. You will play as a wondervolt (any one except spitfire because of reasons) my OC is an applicant on the training course for the second day of the tests. Lyi's OC is a Wonderbolt officer))

(I'll be Fire Streak. they don't have an established personality, so I have some creative freedom. now to decide what to do)

"NOW GET TO IT!" he said,  pointing towards the first obstacle course

(QueenCerali, it might be best for you to read over all previous posts to catch up with the story.  Everything is very mysterious...with a lot of plot twists, and catches-a peculiar entrance test indeed.)

Agile sighed, for the twice...no, third...for the umpteenth time this morning.  He was just some lowly, undeserving officer.  He trenched over to Fire Streak, making sure to snap into attention before approaching him.  He was technically above Fire's rank, and much closer to the Captain-but, he was very specifically ordered to play the manetenance pony today.  There was, without a doubt, something planned by Fire that would change this typical obstacle course.

"Command Chief Sergeant General of the Wonderbolts, Agile Speeds, reporting for duty as custodian.  Awaiting further orders..."

(Is not that long. 3 pages only. It won't take long to read.)

Swift was ready for anything. Once the other officer, Fire Streak, gave the order for them to go and get ready, he flew away to also get ready for the test.

Fire grinned as the Newbies flew off to get ready, then turned to Agile. "make sure the obstacles are well oiled" he said, in what he hoped was a respectful tone. he might be in charge at the moment, but this was one of his superiors. 

(I have an idea, although I'm not sure how good it is. oh well, I'm just gonna go with it)

(Okay, I have time for a quick reply :).)

Agile nodded:  Well-oiled, eh?  Not just "oiled.  "Well-oiled".  Hmm...don't know what you are planning, young Wonderbolt-but it seems interesting.  He headed off to the manetenance station, saluting a few other Wonderbolts along the way.

He returned shortly, still finding the new applicants in their flight.  He began prepping his materials, and began to oil each joint very, very, carefully.

Swift was flying around with the other recruits for a quick warm up for the obatacle course.

He saw Agile go somewhere and after a while come back. He also saw the pony in charge of this part of the training. He smiled and kept flying around with the others as they all got ready.

(You are a nice pony...just an interesting-minded one. The goal is to make the obstacles unfair and cruel to test the applicant's strengths when faced with impossible challenges. The goal isn't to see how fast they can get through the obstacle or even to see how fast they can fly-it's to tests their reactions in inexplicable events.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived