Fallout: Out into the world

BraveShield

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I think because he brought them up for his charecter price should control the ponies looking for darky))

Jay looked at the ponies as she crawled right next to xarame

"Any idea who they are?" She asked eather one of them

((Price? Who is price?))

"Must be talons..." Darky said as he sat beside a tree.

"I think... a contract went wrong... and they are after me..." he said calmly as he took out his sniper rifle.

The group, on closer look, seemed to have not only ponies, but griffons also. Something really odd, but there were there.

Soon, the group arrived to the river bed and started looking around.

((Sorry I ment prince))

Jay frowned

"Come on....we need to get out of here before they find us" she told xarame as she began to help the pony up and began to lead them deeper into the forest

Xarame looked back, before following them. At least the trees would stop the griffins from having an aerial advantage. She frowned a bit at the sniper rifle. 

"Please, do not use that unless we have no other choice," She said, shortly, glaring at the strange pony for a few seconds. 

"Alright..." Darky said as he loaded it and got it ready, but only that.

The talon leader looked to the others. "Now, listen up! You find him, you kill him and bring me his head. The one that does it will get extra rations of food and caps this night." The griffon said with a smirk

as the Talons spread out, one of the gryphons headed in the direction of the ponies' hiding place. "this might be the first step towards a promotion" he mused quietly as he flapped lazily towards them. "soon, perhaps, I shall no longer have to take orders from him"

Jay was starting to get a worried look on her face as she tried to lead them away from the talons

"Xarame...could you take care of that griffon before he finds us....and please don't kill him, or let him see you" she told her zebra friend hoping she could do that to give everypony more time to get Away

Xarame looked at the griffin circling overhead, then back at Jay, then nodded. She went into her bags, to find the appropriate powders and potions. 

(I'm assuming Cerali's griffon is above the treetops? As I said before, the trees would prevent a griffin from flying around at pony height.)

Darky still had his sniper rifle ready for anything as he laid beside a tree, looking around and searching for a stimpack in a pipbuck he had on his hoof, and some med x and a buffout, he needed to be ready!

(Uh, Princy, I think you're meant to be escaping with Jay, not sitting down and taking a stock check x3)

Xarame continued searching her bag until she found what she was looking for; a small glass orb with two chambers, each containing a different liquid. She took it, and threw it into the forest several feet from their position, and in the opposite direction to where Jay was heading. 

When the orb hit the ground, it exploded with a flash and a bang, letting off a large cloud of purple smoke. Xarame hoped it would be enough to draw attention away from their position. 

the gryphon would look in the direction of the orb as his colleagues would all rush to that spot. "that doesn't seem right...." he muttered, frowning. "they wouldn't just give themselves away like that...." he would descend to the ground and continue searching

Xarame hid in the bushes, watching the one griffin who hadn't been fooled by her distraction. She pulled a small bag of powder out, and put some on her hoof.

When the griffon passed her, She stood on her hind legs, jumped in front of him, and blew the powder in his face, temporarily paralysing him. 

She looked over at the rest of the mercenaries; they had made the mistake of standing in the smoke from her orb, and were all busy being violently ill. She figured she had some time to question the griffin. 

"Who are you?" She asked, knelling in front of him. 

(Sorry if this isn't cool, but it was the best way I could think of getting into a convesation without anyone getting hurt x3)

"Nice to meet you Jay..." Darky said smiling as he turned around to see if the zebra was fine. He knew that the war was between zebras and ponies, but he never blamed them. It was war, and war never changes.

((It had to be done...))

"My name is not important right now," Xarame said, shortly, glancing back to check the others were out of earshot. 

"I need you to tell me why you were chasing that pony; what is it he has done?" She pressed, looking at Garon with cool green eyes. 

Archived