Fallout: Out into the world

BraveShield

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the griffin too had gone, Xarame returned to Jay.

She sat in front of her, and studied her face for a moment, drinking in those beautiful green eyes once more. Without a word, she gently took her face in her hooves, and kissed her tenderly, closing her eyes and hoping she wasn't making a terrible mistake. 

Once Darky was up, he looked around. The place looked quite peacefull. He could almost take a nap and had a really good view from the area. He looked around and smiled, before lookign down. There were several floors destroyed as well as the roof, and he took out some binoculars to see around. He dediced to look at the others and then blushed after seeing what was going on.

"Oh dear... good thing I am a married pony..." he said chuckling after seeing it, then went back to patrol around

Garon looked around as he set traps. he frowned as he set the last trap and saw a gryphon in the distance, headed in their direction. "just great. they're here. well, at least I finished in time....." he muttered, rushing back to Xarame.

Xarame smiled and gently wiped Jay's cheek, before snapping her head around at the sound of the approaching griffin. 

"Kwa nini sasa..." She muttered, under her breath, before turning back to Jay. 

"We will discuss this more later," She promised, before standing to meet Garon as he came though the door.

Xarame nodded, and returned to Jay. 

"They are coming Jay." She said, quietly, so's Garon wouldn't overhear, "I... I trust these two we are with, I think, and they are capable fighters, but if there are too many... you must be ready to come with me when I say; we may be able to escape, the two of us, together..." 

Xarame nuzzled Jay a little, then turned back to Garon. 

"No, we will deal with them if they make it inside the building; you try and make sure they do not. Go to the window, and put a bullet in anyone who makes it past Darky's rifle."

She spoke bluntly, but there was no time for pleasantries; their very lives hung in the balance. 

Xarame looked up at the sound of the shots, then looked back at Jay, putting her hooves on her shoulders. 

"I would be worried if you were not," She answered, honestly. "Ponies should be afraid of such things, and most are. The ones who are not... They are the ones who are broken." 

She looked at her for a moment longer, then hugged her, as Darky's spent brass started tumbling down, one by one, through the hole in the ceiling. 

"I promise you, however, that whatever happens, I shall not leave your side."

Jay nuzzled her neck

"Thank you" she said as her thighs shook the tiniest bit before she heard an explosion from out side

Jay then held xarame tightly and screamed

One of the talons had had a flamer and one of darkys shots hit the tank and made it explode

"Heh..." Darky said to himself at the explosion. The talons soon took cover at the trees, making it hard for him to take them down.

"BE REDY! THEY WILL COME!" He yelled to his companions down after  a moment

Xarame held Jay's head to her shoulder, letting her scream into her neck. After a moment, she heard Darky shouting to them and sighed, looking at Garon, hoping he was ready. 

She lifted Jay's face to hers, and kissed her passionately. 

"We will be fine, I promise," She said fiercely, staring at Jay with determined eyes after she'd kissed her. 

"I'm a married stallion... I'm a married stallion..." Darky said to himself chuckling after seeing what those two did, firing at the talons when he had the chance. The shots were less frequent now, then was silence. The calm beform the storm.

he saluted. he could've gotten much worse for a new commander, he decided "yes Ma'am!" he said, rushing to the window

he immediately began shooting at the Talons he saw coming

"​Nyota kuongoza yetu..." Xarame whispered, as Garon opened fire. 

They must be getting close, she just hoped the griffin's aim and trap setting would be enough to stop them. She could fight, but it force her to either leave Jay's side, or put her in danger, both of which she was keen to avoid. 

Archived