Fallout: Out into the world

BraveShield

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay smiled as they followed her

She also hoped xarame would make sure to keep her tail down so the stallions wouldn't see anything of hers but she wasn't that worried about it

"Xarame........why don't you wear clothes?" She asked

"Hmm? Why... so ponies can see my wonderful stripes, of course," Xarame answered, matter-of-factedly, "I know you ponies must be upset at not having your own, so it seems the least I can do to let you enjoy mine." 

Her expression was serious, but the tiniest of smiles gave away the fact that she was joking. 

(Darky also doesnt wear clothes, he is from the pre war, he is still not used to it)

Darky remained silent as he followed. "There is a reason I need to go south..." he said about 15 minutes later.

((So you know where darky needs to go (if I'm correct on where that is) would be east of them cause they are currently near Buckago))

Jay blushed at xarame

She knew Celestia's spell was still in effect but ace had carved it out in jays mind that it could dissipate at any moment

So in reality there was no need for clothes but jay felt it natural to wear then now after years of doing it

After a while darky spoke up

"You know were not keeping you here" she said nicely

"I can't tell you, but if you agree to help me I will tell you all what you want to know. Even about me and why the talons are after me." Darky said as he suddently stopped behind them.

((Brave, you can post in the Alex's rp. The one of introducing the newest family member.))

"You should care because now that the talons know I was with you, they will also come to hunt you down, even if I am not with you." Darky explained. "So now, your lives are in danger also, just as much as mine's... and the one of an entire populated stable."

"Alright. Let me explain you first as we walk..." Darky said as he turned around and lead them south. "As I already said, I come from a stable... I have a wife and a daughter..." he started explaining,

('tis mine) Garon quietly walked alongside the others. whatever happened he followed his new captain, Xarame, and it seemed she followed Jay. he had no real loyalties to Darky beyond that to a teammate, but he liked the pony, strangely enough. "....where are we going to rest this night? we need someplace defendable" he said after several minutes

Jay frowned

She and xarame would have just slept together in a old house along the path......but they were going east now so she didn't know where they were even going to run into

"I think well have to worry about that when we come to it"

• 2 weeks later...

"We can fortify a house if we find one. " Darky said calmly as he heard the others.

"Now, allow me to continue my story." He then said. He cleared his throath and spoke again.

"There was a group of talons... taaked to killed someone in my stable. My wife is the overmare of the stable, and jumped to defend it..."

"The talons, desesperated, poisoned the air. My wife is ina very delicated state. She will suevive a long time, and I belived the talons have the cure." He finally said.

"I.., killes their leader, but he sidnt had it. I had been looking for it all this time. A new talon leader came up and now is hunting me."

Archived