Fallout: Out into the world

BraveShield

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xarame finished stretching as Jay healed Garon, and then turned to look at them once again. 

"We need to get going," She urged, glancing in the direction of the rest of the Talon mercs, "Get away from them if we can, or find somewhere to give us an advantage if we must fight." 

Jay nodded "we should get away from her first...then it will be harder to know where we went" she told them as she finished the griffon "come on" she said as she started to continue walking with xarame in they're origanal direction

Xarame carried on walking beside Jay, remaining quiet as she listened and watched for any signs that they were being followed. She made sure they avoided any boggy or muddy areas, to make their prints less easy to track. 

It was starting to get dark though, and they would soon need to find somewhere to stop for the night...

Jay nodded and kept looking

They were heading into the mountains but the forest stayed around them till it opened up to a raging river

"Oh that's great" jay said knowing she wasn't a strong swimmer

Xarame looked at Jay and sighed. She put a hoof on her shoulder reassuringly. 

"I dislike flying as much as you, my friend, but we have little choice." She said, before looking back behind them. She could see lights, signalling the Talon mercs had picked up their trail. 

"Besides, if they drop us, we will come back to haunt them." She added, deadpan. 

as Jay climbed onto his back Garon looked back anxiously. he realized now that if the Talons caught them, he was dead. once she was settled he took flight across the river. "hold on!"

Jay got on his back and shoved her face into his neck so she couldn't see the world around her

Once he said hold on jay tightened her grip in his neck as she tryed not to choke him at the same time

Xarame gave Darky another stern look, then, once she'd seen that Jay was safely on her way with Garon, she sighed, and her expression softened a little.

"Please... no sudden moves," She requested, quietly, before nodding to him to pick her up. She was not as terrified as Jay, but she certainly didn't like to fly; a zebra should not be so far from the ground with nothing beneath them but air...

(I assumed Darky would carry her under him, with his front hooves? Alicorns are big, but I don't think they could fly with a full size zebra on their back, could they?)

Xarame took a deep breath and readied herself as they took off. She didn't close her eyes, but she did go noticeably stiff, counting the seconds until it was over. 

Archived