Fallout Equestria

BraveShield

Arcus rolled his eyes at Taffy, leaning over to her in return.

"Taffy, I basically have a giant 'Hit Me!' sign tacked onto my head. What do you think?" he smirked, booping her in response, and turning to Qaline right after.

"Yeah, I figured as much. The number of ponies who've put numbers on my head is too damn high." he chuckled, looking back at Taffy.

"See? 'Hit Me!' sign." he grinned.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taffy scrunched her nose as the boop, then shook her head a little. 

Looking at Arcus for a moment, and thinking about what he'd said, she tapped him playfully on the side of the head with her forehoof. 

"There! Now ya've bin hit; happy?" She asked, grinning and chuckling quietly. "Or do ya have some kinda daily quota?"  

Qaline shrugged. "that doesn't matter at the moment though. a bounty is no good to me if I'm dead" she said, looking around. "which is how I'm going to end up if I'm not careful isn't it." she added dryly

The ceremony was for me muly sister and several other ponies to be frozen.....most of them didn't make it or are still frozen" ace told darky

"In fact I'm looking for my sister right now....she's a light purple earth pony with a red and black mane have you happened to see her?" Ace asked

Lucky lowered his guard a bit

He wasn't wanting to shoot anypony and it looked like the quarrel was between them

And if they went at it he couldn't stop them anyhow

Darky looked to Ace as he walked closer. "Yes. I remember now. You were getting a bit dramatic at some point." He chuckled a bit at that. "But no. I hadn't seen her. There is a big chance she might be roaming around, perhaps looking for you... or..." he didn't wanted to say more, considering what happened to his brother.

Lullaby blinked

((Something I forgot to mention, Darky has his left eye green and right blue, and his brother is dead. I will explain later on (Spoilers and stuff), but Brave knows.))

Arcus held a hoof up to where Taffy had tapped him, wobbling and playfully falling over. Grinning up at her, he rolled onto his back.

"Oh, a quota? Why, do you like hitting me?" He laughed, sitting back up.

Taffy giggled as Arcus fell over, then blushed a bit at what he said. 

"You brought it up!" She said, defensively, hitting his shoulder gently and grinning. 

She knew she should probably be taking the situation more seriously, but she was having fun, and that was a rare thing in the Wasteland.

"Correct....it looks like ace here needs to find his sister" lucky said nodding to ace who nodded in agreement

"And we also have something to look for" lucky added as he looked at his group hinting that they needed to get going again

"So I think well leave you your weapons and you three do what ever your going to do" he finaly said as he set down qalines weapons and gave ace his

Darky turned to Lucky as Lullaby walked to his side. "Yes, we don't that much time to wait." He said calmly. They had time, but not that much, and for Darky, a few years was just irrelevant and short for him.

Lullaby nuzzled Lucky after he gave the weapons back to the others, then got ready to get going

"I brought it up because it was true, y'know." Arcus chuckled, bouncing slightly to the side from the hit. "Although... I wouldn't mind you hitting on me." he smirked, eyebrow mischievously raised. His attention was quickly grabbed by the little group, however, and he turned towards them.

"Wait... Are you like, leaving the bounty hunter here? With me? Because I feel like that'll end really badly." he chuckled, standing up.

Taffy blushed at his remark, but then stood up and grabbed his leg after what he said to the others. 

"No, it won't," She said, firmly, looking at Arcus and then at Qaline. "Ah ain't gonna stand here an' let the two of ya'll rip each other t' shreds."

Qaline grinned."you know, I actually think that was their plan." she shrugged. "but whatever, I guess I could find another bounty. what's your plan?" she said conversationally.

Arcus flinched slightly as Taffy suddenly grabbed his leg, but he leaned his head towards her, rolled his eyes, and smiled.

"I'm not going to just attack her, y'know. And, well... My blades don't make shreds. They make slices!" he whispered jokingly, placing his hoof over her's on his leg, before turning to the others...

Lucky frowned
"You can tag along as long as you pull your weight" he told them, not specifying who he was talking too as he put his wing around lullaby

"... Are you calling me fat?" Arcus grinned, before talking a little more seriously. "Yeah, not sure if I have any targets, anyway... I guess I could go?" he finished, looking at Taffy once more.

"So, you coming?"

Taffy shrugged then nodded, smiling a little at the feel of his hoof on hers. 

"Sure! It's not like Ah got anythin' else t' be doin'. Besides..." She looked back at the tree, and then at the dead radscorpions, "Ah don't tend t' do too well on mah own..." 

Lucky was a bit on edge about all of them coming with

He had only ment to offer it to ace but if they didn't fight with eachother he didn't really mind

He then nuzzled lullaby back just a small bit before they began walking again

"So thunder...."

The grey Pegasus looked up

"Should we head north or south when we get to the coast?"

Thunder thought a bit before making a few clicks

"North it is.....unless any of you know of a lab to the south" lucky commented as he turned his head around to see the others

"Ah don't tend t' do too well on mah own..."

Arcus turned his head to see that she was looking back at the tree, then turned back to her, resisting the urge to laugh.

"A fact that I can most definitely prove." he smirked, before speaking again. "But hey... that's why I'm here!" he grinned, poking her gently in the chest, and letting go of her hoof. Leaning a little closer to her, he said...

"By the way, you still definitely owe me for that save at the tree." he whispered, grinning.

Taffy giggled at the poke, and smiled. 

"Mmm, tha's true..." She admitted, as Arcus leaned closer. 

She looked at him for a moment, then kissed his cheek. "Let me know if you think we're even~" She whispered back, before grinning and standing up. 

"So, you're a bounty hunter?" She asked Qaline, happily trotting over to her, following after the others. 

"assassin, to be more specific. you don't really have to have a pre-existing bounty for me to take a contract" she said, idly inspecting her knives. "but I do make a living off of killing"

Qaline frowned, putting up her knives."not really, but then, everypony I've killed is themselves a killer. I've never really killed anypony I could feel bad about killing"

Archived