Fallout Equestria

BraveShield

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To auger: You have to ask roster repair pony, it's his RP were just having to use this site to continue the RP from a dif site

To prince: I don't know maybe just post the last five messages from the old site

3. 11293.jpg?1445881732

blog_off@2x.png
    Queen CeraliRebel queen of the shifter kingdom
    Joined: Oct 12, 2015 Messages: 496 Location: The secret caverns beneath ponyville

"fine. I don't really know what you expected though. I said I was hunting a pony" she said. "It's kind of my job"

4. 10740.jpg?1444296257

blog_off@2x.png
    Toaster Repair PonyGigantic MemberBanned
    Taffy blinked as Darky and lullaby peered into the wreck at them, then blushed and dropped Arcus' hoof. 

"Um... Hey!" She said, smiling nervously and waving at them, "We were hidin' for a perfectly innocent reason, really!" 

"Please don't kill us..." She added, quietly.

11264591_855548781167736_112890522331262 

giphy.gif 

(Character list, for the confused or interested.)

5. 10521.jpg?1444780626

blog_off@2x.png
    Prince of the night~ EP's sexy Night Queen ~Banned
    Joined: Dec 1, 2014 Messages: 12,007 Location: Canterlot Castle

Lullaby giggled a bit at the blush. 

Darky smiled. "Yeah. Sure..."⛺ he said chuckling

6. 11246.jpg?1442355042
    BraveshieldWell-Known MemberBanned

"Still no killing" lucky said as he landed once his hoof felt fine

Ace sat down and leaned back watching the 'show'

7. 11293.jpg?1445881732

blog_off@2x.png
    Queen CeraliRebel queen of the shifter kingdom
    Joined: Oct 12, 2015 Messages: 496 Location: The secret caverns beneath ponyville

she rolled her eyes."fine. so, what now? where do we go?" she looked at Arcus. "and is he going to kill me now that I'm vulnerable?"

Arcus blinked, watching as Darky poked his head into the wreck, and listening as Taffy blubbered something about... uh, innocence? Oh, boy...

"... Taffy, you know that just makes it worse, right?" he grinned, laughing as Darky reacted, obviously not buying it.

"See?" he chuckled, but the little laugh quickly faded at Taffy's next few words...

"Taffy." Arcus whispered back, moving to stand up, ".. You are not dying today." he grinned, launching himself up, and out of the wreck, into the view of the multitude of ponies gathered outside...

And into the sights of many, many guns.

Looking at a mare who was muttering something about him killing her, he laughed.

"Oh, wait, you're the bounty hunter? Hmm..." he grinned, stepping closer to the mare.

"... Did they want me dead, or alive this time? It looks like they've promised a preeeeetty large sum for you..."

"Wait!" Taffy cried, crawling out of the wreck after Arcus, and tumbling onto the floor as her saddlebags got a little caught. 

She picked herself up, and ran to his side, before looking around the semi-circle of ponies. They obviously weren't raiders, and with the exception of the white earth pony, they didn't strike her as bounty hunters either. 

"Ah think we've gotten off on the wrong hoof here," She insisted, smiling nervously at them all.

"Mah name's Taffy, and this is Arcus," She said, pointing at herself and Arcus respectively, "Now Ah don't know what he's supposed t' have done exactly, but he saved mah life, an' Ah believe he's a good pony."

She blushed a little as she looked around at the others. "Now Ah'm just hopin' that Ah'm right, and that y'all're good ponies too..."

"Yes were the good ponies" ace awnsered before turning to the one with the bounty

"If you would can you please prevent from provoking qaline anymore and don't kill her" he then turned to qaline

"Same to you"

Ace sat there watching

"Sence I'm not causeing any truble can I have my guns back?" Ace asked thunder who shook his head in response

"Ya I thought so" ace said turning back to everypony else

Darky and Lullaby moved away from the hudding spot so the others could exit, then just looked at the others. "Nopony is going to kill anypony. Understood?" Darky said as he frowned.

Lullaby walked back to Lucky's side

... Wait, provoking?

"...Provoking? Nah, I'm just asking if they were desperate enough to want me dead. They usually want me alive, y'know." he shrugged, turning to Darky.

"Yeah, yeah, no killing. But if little miss Qaline here attacks me... self-defense?" he grinned, now looking around the group of ponies.

"... And by the way, who're you all? Aside from, y'know, Darky and Qaline. I kinda know them already." he chuckled.

"they hired me, so yes, they are that desperate." Qaline said, glaring at Arcus. "your names would be appreciated though" she said. "I'd like to know my captors' identities."

Lucky frowned

He had plenty of enemy's and was no way about to tell a bounty hunter who he was

"Well I guess you'll have to earn the knowlage of my name" he told her

Thunder sat there in able to talk

Ace raised his hoove like he was in a class room again

"Ace" he told everypony befor sitting back again

Arcus chuckled, tilting his head to look slightly downwards, towards Taffy.

"Well, at least we aren't dead yet!" He grinned, then turned his attention back to Qaline.

"So, honest question, who plopped the bounty on my head? I just might have to pay them a visit sometime..." He chuckled, putting a hoof to his chin as if in thought, then sitting down next to Taffy right after, watching the group of ponies around them go about their introductions and the like.

"not likely" Qaline said, having trained herself to hear even the quietest sounds."as for your question," she continued, turning to Arcus."I can't really remember all the names." she smiled. "if I had killed you, I would have a lot of clients to talk to"

Archived