BraveShield

Lucky sat there waiting for every pony to get ready

Then thunder made a few clicks

"Fine" lucky said before turning to arcus

"Witch stable you from?" He asked for his gray companion

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arcus had gained a prominent blush as Taffy had kissed him, and he had watched, wide-eyed in disbelief, as she trotted away to join the others.

"... Oh, that is so cheaty." He laughed to himself, even as he got up and quickly approached the group, ending up beside Taffy and the others. Hearing a question directed at him, he had glanced curiously over.

"My stable?" He replied, glancing down at the Pipbuck on his leg. "... To be honest, I really don't remember. I was born in there, and spent just enough time to get a Pipbuck, you see." he chuckled, suddenly looking slightly downcast.

"And, well... me and my parents got kicked out. But they snuck in, so I guess it was expected."

"Ah'm sorry t' hear that," Taffy said, leaning against Arcus a little to try and comfort him, noticing he looked a little down, "Ah've always thought a stable mus' be a real nice place t' live." 

She giggled a bit at what Lucky (?) had asked. "Ah think he wants t' see your flank," She whispered to Arcus, grinning. 

"My cutie mark?" Arcus replied, slightly surprised. He's definitely never been asked that before...

Turning around slightly, he pulled back the rear part of his barding, revealing his cutie mark to be a pure white speech bubble, shot through with an arrow. He did smile a little, though, even laughing a little at Taffy's remark.

"Yeah, like you wouldn't." He smirked, as he finished rolling up his barding, and started to lean slightly into Taffy as well.

"... Well, there. I guess it's why I'm known as the 'Silence'?"

"I know, I know." He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Your, uh, wife makes it pretty obvious that you're not into stallions, y'know... Not that I am, of course." Arcus laughed, eyeing the mare leaning against his own side pointedly.

Lullaby turned to Lucky and giggled a bit at his face. "Oh, don't worry, I know one flank you love seeing~" she said giggling as she bumped his side with her flank a bit, giggling a bit more.

Darky just sighed at that, but chuckled a bit to himself at Lucky's reaction

Arcus rolled his eyes yet again, smiling at the group's antics.

"Oh, couples..." The tall stallion chuckled, as he watched Lucky and Lullaby

"Aw... Ah think it's sweet!" Taffy giggled, smiling at Lucky and Lullaby. 

"Anyways, not that all this discussion about flanks ain't captivatin' an all, but... where exactly are we goin'?" She asked, looking around the group, "It's gonna get dark soon, an' Ah don't really wanna sleep up in a tree again..." 

Arcus suddenly turned to Taffy, surprised by this new... information.

"Wait, hold on. You had to sleep in that tree?" he laughed, "... Good thing I saved you, then, or you might still be sleeping on wood right now." he said, as he grinned down at Taffy. Moving closer to her ear, he whispered...

"By the way, we're even. But that kiss was totally cheating... but totally enjoyable. Cheater." He silently smirked, even as he gave Taffy the faintest of nuzzles.. What was going on in his head? Was he going crazy?

"I wonder if she'd faint? Eh, probably not, besides, that only happened with one mare, anyway..."

Oh. Of course.

Qaline looked around. this was ridiculous!

she was actually enjoying herself watching these ponies! she shook her head. she must be going insane.....

"well, let's go then!" she said, wanting to get moving before she joined in their antics

Taffy smiled and giggled a bit at the nuzzling.

"Ain't cheatin' if there ain't no rules," She replied, before sticking her tongue out at Arcus and grinning.  

"Besides; what if Ah like sleeping on wood, hmm?" She added, nudging him in the side a little and giggling some more as they walked together, following the others.

Aces eyes widened "oh?........why isn't she with you....the wasteland isn't really a good place to find a foul sitter" ace said as he kept walking with her next to lucky

"She's with grandma" lucky said plainly not giving information about who or where they were

Arcus rolled his eyes at Taffy, even though he had an amused look on his face.

"There are rules, like, paying in caps?" He laughed, "And, well, I wouldn't really be surprised if you liked sleeping on wood... You did basically live in a tree for a while." He grinned, nudging her back. Turning to Lucky and Lullaby, he looked almost... impressed?

"A foal, huh? Quite the achievement..." He chuckled, looking up at the sky...

"Ah see payin' in caps as more of a... guideline, th'n an actual rule," Taffy replied, with a mischievous grin.

Things did sometimes mysteriously disappear from merchant's inventories, and appear in her saddlebags.

"An' Ah didn't live in the tree, Ah hid in the tree for an extended period..." She muttered, as Arcus turned from her to talk to Lucky and Lullaby.  

Archived