Fallout Equestria

BraveShield

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky turned to thunder "sorry buddy...too much finess is needed" lucky said

Thunder kicked a can that hadn't been picked up yet....or that he droped to kick

"My thoughts exactly....aren't you good with a sniper?" Ace asked as his head began to separate who would go and who wouldn't

(Thunders explosive would be too big a problem...lucky and arcus would go..,.,,lullaby should stay back on the boat but could go down there too.....taffy might need to go because of the mass of switches and other mechanical stuff that's needed to do to lift the bridge.....darky can stay back with me and take pot shots at anypony that sticks they're head out) he thought...hope ing this plan would work without over complication......or they're going to be walking again

"Ay! Ould ya 'atch air ya kick shtuff?" Taffy complained, coming up from below the console with a screwdriver in her mouth and rubbing her nose where the can had hit it. 

She looked at the can, then tilted her head in thought, before spitting the screwdriver back into a pocket in her overalls, flattening the can with her hoof, picking it up, and disappearing below the console with it again. 

"Fixed!" She announced happily, popping back up a few minutes later.

"Never let it be said that cans are useless! Now... What's goin' on?" She asked looking around at the others, and then out the window. 

Arcus chuckled, giving off a much less sleepy-sounding yawn, and rising to his hooves.

"Looks like a battle going on out there. Could scout it out, if you wanted me to." He sighed, trotting over to the edge of the bridge, and staring out and away towards the said battle.

"the big question is....do we go in now or wait till one side wins" ace asked as a raider was overwhelmed and riped to shreads by several ghouls

"cause at this rate i think the ghouls will win....and they will be easier to take out from the boat unlike the raiders"

"See, this is why I always try to wear armor..." Arcus chuckled, smiling back towards Taffy as the last traces of sleepiness left him.

Turning back to the bridge, however, Arcus regarded Ace's statement with a raised eyebrow, looking almost incredulous.

"Ghouls? Easier to take out? I don't know how powerful your guns are, Ace, but I'd definitely prefer fighting the things that don't have freakishly crazy regeneration." He sighed, narrowing his eyes at the battle...

"Hopefully, there's no radiation over there..."

Qaline shrugged, taking out her dagger. "probably not, since none of the pipbucks we have are clicking. and ghouls won't be that difficult." she said, leaning against a wall

"Sorry arcus...must have forgot that I use a high powered sniper rifle that normal takes off there heads in one shot and not hoof blades" ace retorted to arcus

In aces opinion they were safe up here on the boat cause there was no easy way for the ghouls to get on

Raiders on the other hand would be able to shoot them from over there and behind cover making them more difficult to kill

"Well, if we want to get through and keep moving..." Arcus sighed, slipping the bow off of his back, and holding it up in a hoof, seemingly inspecting it...

"... Then we'll have to get through them, and that bridge." He finished, staring off in said bridge's general direction...

"Wonder how much stuff we'd need to blow that up." He chuckled.

"We could check to see if the control tower worked before blowing it up" ace sudggested

"Ya I agree" lucky said as thunder nodded his two bits as well

"Ponies might use that bridge to get to the other side...and in case you didn't know that water aint healthy to wade thru....not to mention it's too deep for pack bramen to get acrossed without dieing" he said

• 2 weeks later...

Ace then turned to the intercom and spoke into it

"I'm not sure about everypony else but I'm going to start takin pot shots...have fun down there and holler if you see trouble" ace said before in holster ing his sniper and walked out of the bridge to one of the sides to start shooting at the raiders

Archived