Fallout Equestria

BraveShield

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once ace got to the deck he saw a fimilure grey Pegasus land

He was carrying a lot of junk although most of it looked like it went to the ship

"Finding spare parts?" Ace asked as thunder passed him

Thunder nodded, his mouth full of the handles to the sack he was carrying, as he went towards the engine room to give them to taffy to put in the boat if she needed them

Ace smiled and sat on the end of the boat, His back to the deck as he stared at the sunset

------

Lucky smiled as he set down the last broken item on the pile "there all done" he said before turning to his wife "anything else I can do for you ma lady" he said with a fake accent

Lullaby smiled and kissed Lucky. "Thank you for helping me." She said smiling after the kiss. "We are missing stuff here. If you find medical stuff in our journey, keep them and bring them here, alright?" She said smiling to Lucky with puppy eyes, just for fun, not that he could refuse.

Lucky smiled and pulled lullaby close to him

"Of corse" he said before he began to make out with her

Ace was sitting on the front of the boat watching the sunset

Totally supsepital to qaline if she snuck up behind him

"you should've been" she said conversationally, sitting next to him. "you never let guard down in the wasteland". she wasn't sure how she felt about him. she wasn't used to emotion.

"I know but still.....it feels nice to let your guard down every once in a while.....before the war it was relaxing and peaceful, ponies said hi to eachother just because they wanted to not cause they were being stared at" he told her as he remembered his childhood

He then smiled "I even knew the ministry mare named applejack before the ministry. And I don't want to let that go...cause it was the best time of my life..........." He then looked down "I honistly wish you could have seen it"

Ace smiled at her and turned back to the sunset

He was enjoying her company.....even more so sence she was the first mare he had met that hadn't tryed to eat, kill, or inslave him

Archived