Fallout Equestria

BraveShield

Darky couldn't help it but laught. he booped Taffy again and she then was free. He giggled and walked out. "You spoil the fun..." he said giggling to Lucky as he walked out.

"Is everything alright?" Lullaby asked as she walked to Lukcy's side

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taffy scrunched her nose again and blinked. Once she realised she was no longer being held down, she scrabbled backwards across the floor, and sat against the wall, hugging her back legs, shaking a bit. She wiped her tears with a hoof, smearing more oil on her cheek by accident. 

After exploring the boat, Arcus decided to trot into the engine room at that moment, which really wasn't all that hard to find, what with all that noise. He was fiddling with what seemed to be a old gun of sorts, and was left stuck staring into the engine room.

"Huh, seems like there was some stuff... left?" He paused, seeing the weird scene of a oil-smeared Taffy backed up against a wall, with many of the others scattered about the engine room.

"... Okay? Can someone, like, explain what's going on?" He asked, eyebrow raised, and slightly irked. Stowing the gun away on his back, he plucked an arrow from his quiver, and twirled it in his hooves.

Lucky turned to arcus

He was about to approtch the machanic pony to try to help her calm down, but she seamed to have a bigger standing friendship with this Pegasus

"Um....I guess long story short my step father held down and tickled taffy....don't ask me why he just dose these things some times" he said feeling bad even though he wasn't the one who did it

"... So, invisible tickling? Oh. Of course." Arcus shook his head, smiling amusedly. Oh, these ponies...

As he watched everyone go back to what they were doing, he sat down on the engine room floor. Keeping the arrow held in one hoof as he reached for the gun, and started tinkering with it again, apparently using the arrow to pry off some parts. 

"Nope, whoever left this rifle in the boat a few hundred years ago never bothered to put one on it." Arcus chuckled, still tinkering with the rifle in his hooves.

"Not that I'd use it, anyway, I... I don't use guns." He sighed, shaking his head. "But still, it might be useful to have one..."

Taffy couldn't focus, and her hooves were shaking too much to really finish her work, not that the other ponies there would be able to tell, obscured as she was under the engine. Still, she kept pretending to work, silently hoping everypony would leave. 

She was still pretty shook up, and really just wanted to be alone.

Arcus was about to respond to Qaline, but she up and left to... scavenge? Okay?

Afterwards, he listened to the dwindling conversation in the room, something felt... off. 

And so, he decided to find out. Trotting over to Taffy, who was currently still under the engine after talking with Ace, he crouched down, and chuckled.

"Y'know, it's pretty darn obvious that you aren't fine." He said in a near-whisper, so that only she could hear.

"Ace is still here, but he looks pretty engrossed in a book." Arcus chuckled, before peeking under the engine.

"Well? You going to stop hiding or what?" He smirked, watching her hide under the engine.

Archived